This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

I bet it pained you greatly to lose on your narrative that only Trump done it... ROTFLMBO 🤣
I didn't lose my narrative that only Trump has taken our documents, ignored a suboeona and had his laywer lie in an official document.

Who else did that?

Thios is No time for Trump to act in the least Churchilian.
Even though Churchill did have a toddlers mindset once
in the tub.According to a Churchill Bio I read.
Churchill loved to start the morning off with a hot bath
and a drinkeepooh { Champaign or Maybe Martini }
and some kids toys to splash around in the tub.No Kiddin'.
But Trump has to really think long and hard about his
standard approach to any possible competitor.
Or CoM-Pet-a-Tor. Com-Pet a Tor. From the Jack E. Leonard
comedy routine.Known as - The Mouth that Roared -.
I have a copy of - The Fat Spy - { 1966 }
So outrageously original and zany as to greatly impact
Don Rickles to imitate.
Trump is also an original.But never a comic.He's really gotta
watch his Mouth this time around.Because people will do more
than just talk.He barely got by in 2015 with his mouth and
mocking anything or anyone who dared to even give him a funny
look.And Ron DeSantis is no one to fool with.So no matter how
inflated Trump's alter Ego goes whackadoodle he surely must understand
to watch it.Going after DeSantis is bad all the way around.No good can
come of even hinting at mocking him.
Jack E. Leonard - " There's nothing wrong with you that
Reincarnation won't cure "

I didn't lose my narrative that only Trump has taken our documents, ignored a suboeona and had his laywer lie in an official document.

Who else did that?
Um ... Hey buddy boy.Where did Obama take all his
millions of classified docs.
And explain how the Obama's left the White House,as
the richest ever serving as President and First lady.
From their net Worth entering the White house to
leaving the Oval Office.
Trump only forfeited his Presidential salary
each Fiscal year to a named Charity ... Bub

Um ... Hey buddy boy.Where did Obama take all his
millions of classified docs.

They were not Obama's documents after his term, they were America's documents.

That said, he took them nowhere. The National Archives however, took them to an old warehouse that was converted to a NARA fascility.

And explain how the Obama's left the White House,as
the richest ever serving as President and First lady.
From their net Worth entering the White house to
leaving the Oval Office.

1. If I blindly accepted you statement as truth I would guess because he is the last modern president to serve two terms (as compared to making money over a single term) and his relatively low net worth upon entering office (so easier to scale upwards percentage wise)

2. That said, do you have any data to support your contention? The data I found certainly doesn't.

3. Also, Obama did donate 2.4 million of his income to charities during his presidency. Does it really matter if it came from money in the bank or as a paycheck?

Trump only forfeited his Presidential salary
each Fiscal year to a named Charity ... Bub
Is that all he donated? Cheapskate. Relative to net worth Trump is a stingy bastard.

I mean really? You can't be naive enough to expect a millionaire to donate as much as a Multi-billionaire right?

That said, he took them nowhere. The National Archives however, took them to an old warehouse that was converted to a NARA fascility.

1. If I blindly accepted you statement as truth I would guess because he is the last modern president to serve two terms (as compared to making money over a single term) and his relatively low net worth upon entering office (so easier to scale upwards percentage wise)

2. That said, do you have any data to support your contention? The data I found certainly doesn't.

3. Also, Obama did donate 2.4 million of his income to charities during his presidency. Does it really matter if it came from money in the bank or as a paycheck?

Is that all he donated? Cheapskate. Relative to net worth Trump is a stingy bastard.

I mean really? You can't be naive enough to expect a millionaire to donate as much as a Multi-billionaire right?
How many Docs are sitting nicely in his Overpriced Chicago Library.
Obama got a $ 100 Mllion Netflix gig w/o a shred of experience in that field.
Obama also managed a $ 65 Million dollar book deal w/o as much
submitting a Manuscript.And that's just what we Know of ,because it
was practically advertised.
So stop with the purposeful :
Stuck on Stupid

For correct context the Bidens are The Cheapest By Far of all
Democrat Pols.Give at most to charity around 1.2 % of their
yearly income.Look into it ... Cracker brains.

How many Docs are sitting nicely in his Overpriced Chicago Library.

I don't know.

What does that have to do with stealing documents, ignoring subpoenas and lying on an official document about it?

Obama got a $ 100 Mllion Netflix gig w/o a shred of experience in that field.
Obama also managed a $ 65 Million dollar book deal w/o as much
submitting a Manuscript.And that's just what we Know of ,because it
was practically advertised.
So stop with the purposeful :
Stuck on Stupid
Capitalism in action! It's a beautiful thing to behold.

Are you just whining about Obama or do you think any of those things are illegal?

Please make a point.

But before that 5 weeks he was President so he could move that stuff wherever he wanted.

So let's sum. You have one president who kept some items of furniture, not subject to the same laws as presidential documents, for 5 months past the end of their presidency, at which time they were returned upon request.

Vs...

A president who ignored a federal subpoena and kept documents for 1.5 years past the end of his term, violating the presidential record act and whose lawyer lied on an official documents about their existence?

I mean really? Do you not see why people call Trump supporters cult?
Clinton was advised what he was taking wasn't his, during the year period prior to being told, officially; to return them. I suppose if no one told him, he would have kept them then.
Thieving on a technicality?

Trump was served with a subpoena in early May, 2022. Very early in June, (weeks later)FBI agents and a DOJ attorney, in response to the subpoena, were given additional documents by His representatives.

So tell me how He ignored a subpoena then?

Trump cultism vs the Lunatic Left?

I don't "follow" anybody.
Not much of a "joiner."

I do monitor news from ALL across the political spectrum though. Far right, far left, and everything in between.
Rush transcripts from his three hour daily blabberfest used to be part of that.

I do this so I remain ahead of the game. I already know what MAGAts and other conservotards are going to be saying before they do.
And I know why.
Because I read your scripts.

:laughing0301:

With all this vast political knowledge, how is it you continually get your posts thrown back in your face?:uhoh3:

Clinton was advised what he was taking wasn't his, during the year period prior to being told, officially; to return them. I suppose if no one told him, he would have kept them then.

1. He had the stuff for five weeks and returned it.

2. He didn't take the furniture, keep it for 18 months, ignore a suboeona and lie in an official document about it.

3. Furniture is not even covered by the presidential records act like documents are; which basically renders your argument the most blatant false equivalence I have seen in quite sometime.

Did you actually fall for this nonsense when your media outlets pitched it to you?

Trump was served with a subpoena in early May, 2022. Very early in June, (weeks later)FBI agents and a DOJ attorney, in response to the subpoena, were given additional documents by His representatives.

He did? Proof? Regardless...

...they were not given all the documents.

By not providing all the documents.

Law and order is not lunatic.

FOR 1 year prior to the return of some presidential documents to their rightful NARA guardian of presidential records.... for us owners, we the people, trump refused to return any....

IT took a year of going back and forth between the National Archives and Trump lawyers before they decided to return 15 of the 60 or so cases that with the search warrant, we found out he still had...

when NARA went through these presidential records to log them in and begin organizing them, they found over 100 classified documents, over 700 pages worth, intermixed in with presidential records.

under protocol, NARA was required to make a referral to the FBI whenever Classified documents are found, OUTSIDE of a secure setting. It's automatic.

That is when the FBI was called, and got involved.

Those May documents returned due to the subpoena, were accompanied by an affidavit created by two Trump lawyers, swearing under oath, that Trump returned all of the marked classified documents Trump illegally took with him, on our National Defense.

trump and team, lied under oath.

the FBI after going through what was given back, compared to the National defense documents that had been signed out to him and not returned to various agencies, did not match and they could see that Trump still had more classified records that he had not returned....And his lawyers, lied,under oath.....

Along with an inside staffer at Mara Lago confessing to moving cases of presidential records from the storage room, to Trump's office.....

ONLY THEN the DOJ was able to get a judge approval, for a search warrant.

1. He had the stuff for five weeks and returned it.

2. He didn't take the furniture, keep it for 18 months, ignore a suboeona and lie in an official document about it.

3. Furniture is not even covered by the presidential records act like documents are; which basically renders your argument the most blatant false equivalence I have seen in quite sometime.

Did you actually fall for this nonsense when your media outlets pitched it to you?

He did? Proof? Regardless...

...they were not given all the documents.

By not providing all the documents.

Law and order is not lunatic.
Clinton had the stuff for a year, shipped to two homes, got caught, a year later and returned 'government property' five weeks later. IIRC, those documents the NARA people wanted were 'government property' too, correct?

Trump's representatives provided additional documents per the subpoena. If FBI/DOJ had no idea what documents were in His possession, how is it they knew He had more?

With all this vast political knowledge, how is it you continually get your posts thrown back in your face?:uhoh3:
That's what happens when you play chess with pigeons.

Even when you win the pigeon is just going to crap all over the board and strut around knocking the pieces over and challenging you to PROVE that it wasn't the real winner.

That's what happens when you play chess with pigeons.

Even when you win the pigeon is just going to crap all over the board and strut around knocking the pieces over and challenging you to PROVE that it wasn't the real winner.
Until the facts show up.

FOR 1 year prior to the return of some presidential documents to their rightful NARA guardian of presidential records.... for us owners, we the people, trump refused to return any....

IT took a year of going back and forth between the National Archives and Trump lawyers before they decided to return 15 of the 60 or so cases that with the search warrant, we found out he still had...

when NARA went through these presidential records to log them in and begin organizing them, they found over 100 classified documents, over 700 pages worth, intermixed in with presidential records.

under protocol, NARA was required to make a referral to the FBI whenever Classified documents are found, OUTSIDE of a secure setting. It's automatic.

That is when the FBI was called, and got involved.

Those May documents returned due to the subpoena, were accompanied by an affidavit created by two Trump lawyers, swearing under oath, that Trump returned all of the marked classified documents Trump illegally took with him, on our National Defense.

trump and team, lied under oath.

the FBI after going through what was given back, compared to the National defense documents that had been signed out to him and not returned to various agencies, did not match and they could see that Trump still had more classified records that he had not returned....And his lawyers, lied,under oath.....

Along with an inside staffer at Mara Lago confessing to moving cases of presidential records from the storage room, to Trump's office.....

ONLY THEN the DOJ was able to get a judge approval, for a search warrant.
One can piss and moan over the perceived 'facts' forever, until it is decided by DOJ whether or not they want to venture into the uncharted political seas and charge a former president, it's all baloney.

Clinton had the stuff for a year, shipped to two homes, got caught, a year later and returned 'government property' five weeks later. IIRC, those documents the NARA people wanted were 'government property' too, correct?

But for all but the last 5 weeks he could do with the furniture what he wanted, right? He was president.

Really the only important questions is....

Does white house furniture fall under the presidential records act?

Show me it does and we can keep discussing this.

Trump's representatives provided additional documents per the subpoena.

You keep saying that but don't provide a link...but again it isn't really relevant because he didn't provide them all.

If FBI/DOJ had no idea what documents were in His possession, how is it they knew He had more?
Because someone spilled their guts.

You didn't know that?

One can piss and moan over the perceived 'facts' forever, until it is decided by DOJ whether or not they want to venture into the uncharted political seas and charge a former president, it's all baloney.
Oh Garland really, really, really does not want to venture in to uncharted territory, but at this point, he is FORCED in to it! If Trump simply complied with the law, and returned what was not his to take or have, he wouldn't be in this legal mess!

Garland is sworn to uphold the law, without fear or favor.... Trump's insistence to defy the law, puts Garland on the spot!

If Trump can get away with breaking clearly defined laws on national security, by the DOJ, then how could the DOJ prosecute others for defense security breaches in the future in a fair manner?

Trump screwed himself,by making the ordeal public, and a circus, as he chose to do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back