This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

You keep saying that but don't provide a link...but again it isn't really relevant because he didn't provide them all.
You have been making unsupported claims for several pages now, where is your link?

My source is in the link I provided just below the statutes.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

You overlook this part:

What We Don’t Know​

What punishments Trump will face, if any. An attachment to the search warrant documents states FBI investigators are looking into whether Trump violated the Espionage Act, which prohibits the mishandling of national security documents; a federal statute that bars the “concealment, removal or mutilation” of government property and a statute that makes it illegal to destroy or falsify any materials “with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence” governmental matters or investigations. The potential punishments if Trump’s found guilty range from fines to maximum prison sentences of between three and 20 years, depending on the statute. Trump is unlikely to be barred from holding future office and running for president in 2024, even though the federal statute prohibiting removing government property lists that as a punishment, as legal scholars largely believe he wouldn’t be subject to that consequence.

For some odd reason, Sandy Berger and Hillary Clinton come to mind.

I enjoy the fact that you think you know what you're talking about. :laughing0301:
I am talking about the statues the DoJ claimed Trump violated. I didn't research the statutes, the DoJ did. Of course it is above my legal knowledge...that is why I provided the link to my source.

Have you not done this before?

I am talking about the statues the DoJ claimed Trump violated. I didn't research the statutes, the DoJ did. Of course it is above my legal knowledge...that is why I provided the link to my source.

Have you not done this before?
You think the critters at the DOJ have an ounce of integrity? :laughing0301:

been what, 6-8 years now and they've found nothing.
See this is just the kind of alternative-facting I keep talking about.

They have found PLENTY on him.
LOADS!

But you MAGATs, when presented with the evidence, just try to say it isn't "real."

And then you simply circle back to the "they got nothing on him" claim.

They've got overwhelming evidence of multiple crimes!
He just hasn't been officially charged yet.

You overlook this part:

What We Don’t Know​

What punishments Trump will face, if any. An attachment to the search warrant documents states FBI investigators are looking into whether Trump violated the Espionage Act, which prohibits the mishandling of national security documents; a federal statute that bars the “concealment, removal or mutilation” of government property and a statute that makes it illegal to destroy or falsify any materials “with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence” governmental matters or investigations. The potential punishments if Trump’s found guilty range from fines to maximum prison sentences of between three and 20 years, depending on the statute. Trump is unlikely to be barred from holding future office and running for president in 2024, even though the federal statute prohibiting removing government property lists that as a punishment, as legal scholars largely believe he wouldn’t be subject to that consequence.

For some odd reason, Sandy Berger and Hillary Clinton come to mind.
Yeah. I don't know what punishments will take place if any. I am simply saying Trump stole our documents after his term was up, he ignored a subpoena and his laywer lied about it on a federal document.

I don't care if Trump is banned from office. I don't even know why he would be if found guilty. The requirements to be eligible to run for president are clearly defined in the constitution.

What did Hillary do?

Yeah. I don't know what punishments will take place if any. I am simply saying Trump stole our documents after his term was up, he ignored a subpoena and his laywer lied about it on a federal document.

I don't care if Trump is banned from office. I don't even know why he would be if found guilty. The requirements to be eligible to run for president are clearly defined in the constitution.

What did Hillary do?
What Hillary did has zero to do with the fact that the only thing Trump has to do is turn over the documents.
I, of course, realize that you are too stupid to understand this.

You think the critters at the DOJ have an ounce of integrity? :laughing0301:
Sure. If your argument is to simply fall back on "The DoJ is corrupt!" derp derp, as your media masters have trained you, then I guess we are done.

You'll never lose a debate with logic like that.

Have a great day!

Sure. If your argument is to simply fall back on "The DoJ is corrupt!" derp derp, as your media masters have trained you, then I guess we are done.

You'll never lose a debate with logic like that.

Have a great day!
I have watched a dozen videos by attorneys dealing with this issue; have you?

What did Hillary do?
Presidents take documents when leaving office Trump did nothing wrong. He has every right to ignore an illegal subpoena. Since the DOJ lied for 4 years about Trump, no one trusts them anymore. Hillary is responsible for the fake Dossier.

What did Hillary do?
It hasn't been determined He 'stole' anything.......so far, only implied.
After His term was up? How did He get access to classified documents after noon on January 20th, 2021?
I'm dying to know.

Presidents take documents when leaving office Trump did nothing wrong. He has every right to ignore an illegal subpoena. Since the DOJ lied for 4 years about Trump, no one trusts them anymore. Hillary is responsible for the fake Dossier.
Let's see how far this factual post gets with LowIQ.

What Hillary did has zero to do with the fact that the only thing Trump has to do is turn over the documents.

If it's irrelevant perhaps you should ask delldude why he brought it up?

He should have turned the documents when or before the suboeana was issued.

I, of course, realize that you are too stupid to understand this.
What I understand is you think Trump can steal our documents, ignore a suboeona and his lawyer can lie about it on a federal form.

He tweeted tonight that he won more votes in Florida in 2020 than DeSantis. What was the purpose of that? Time to wake up, folks. Trump lost his mind and is more in love with himself now than he has ever been.
Probably has a score to settle, and he doesn't want anyone getting in his way. I don't blame him after what they put his family through for 4 year's. Hopefully Desantis and Trump don't become enemies, because that serves no one in a good way.

Forum List

Back