This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

See this is just the kind of alternative-facting I keep talking about.

They have found PLENTY on him.
LOADS!

But you MAGATs, when presented with the evidence, just try to say it isn't "real."

And then you simply circle back to the "they got nothing on him" claim.

They've got overwhelming evidence of multiple crimes!
He just hasn't been officially charged yet.
It isn't real. The Jan 6 committee isn't real because their basis for being is to get Trump. Pelosi would not let Trump friendly congressmen on the committee. Nothing the committee does is legal in any way, shape or form. They have 0 evidence, only hearsay that they decide to make public. Where is the rest of the security video? They won't let you see it....Ever ask yourself why? You TDSers may as well be brain dead like your POTUS.

No one could have predicted 4 years of FBI/CIA/DOJ lies against 1 man. Especially trying a coup on a sitting POTUS. I didn't hear you predicting that either.
Dumb Don should have cleaned house when he took office. He didn’t. He should have put in place people who weren’t of the establishment. He didn’t. I mean Barr, Bolton, Pompeo and many others…WTF!

He claimed he would empty the swamp, yet hired multiple swamp creatures. Dumb!

Dumb Don should have cleaned house when he took office. He didn’t. He should have put in place people who weren’t of the establishment. He didn’t. I mean Barr, Bolton, Pompeo and many others…WTF!

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.......In some cases he had no choice because the DOJ, FBI, CIA and all the Democrat MSM were constantly looking for things to hang him on. Just like you are doing in the past tense here.

I didn't lose my narrative that only Trump has taken our documents, ignored a suboeona and had his laywer lie in an official document.

Who else did that?
What is certain is that no president in the history of this country has ever had a witch hunt conducted on him by a whining crying sniveling bunch of snowflake's that couldn't get their abusive way's done against the American people while Trump was president.

Oh happy days we had relief from the hell that is the woke Democrat party, even if it was only for 4 year's.

See this is just the kind of alternative-facting I keep talking about.

They have found PLENTY on him.
LOADS!

But you MAGATs, when presented with the evidence, just try to say it isn't "real."

And then you simply circle back to the "they got nothing on him" claim.

They've got overwhelming evidence of multiple crimes!
He just hasn't been officially charged yet.
Well, based on your metric, how many convictions did DOJ get against Trump?

I was disappointed also, but he still had limited power's when it came to cleaning the swamp like we wanted him too, and remember also that they did everything in their power to keep him off balance while he was trying to do his job. Hindsight is always 2020.

A link from Drudge goes here:

Question for members: like him or hate him, is President Trump going to announce his bid for a second term today?

I hope he does. It’s a chess move.
He can’t even play checkers

I was disappointed also, but he still had limited power's when it came to cleaning the swamp like we wanted him too, and remember also that they did everything in their power to keep him off balance while he was trying to do his job. Hindsight is always 2020.
He ended up hiring DC career wonks, both in staff and Cabinet positions. That's the way the DC fishbowl rolls.

I think he’s going to announce that he’s running.

This will get very interesting after the backlash he has received for the last election. I sense a Trump/DeSantis rift growing, which will inevitably divide the Republican Party.
You hope, but the party has learned about it's Democrat foe hopefully, and it will adjust accordingly.

It hasn't been determined He 'stole' anything.......so far, only implied.
You have a fair point. As the legal process hasn't yet played out, claiming he stole the documents is probably a poor choice of words.

That said, my poor choice of words doesn't really change the facts of the statutes that are being investigated because "stealing" isn't one of them.

After His term was up? How did He get access to classified documents after noon on January 20th, 2021?
I'm dying to know.
He had access to them because they were at Mar Lago.

It isn't real. The Jan 6 committee isn't real because their basis for being is to get Trump. Pelosi would not let Trump friendly congressmen on the committee. Nothing the committee does is legal in any way, shape or form. They have 0 evidence, only hearsay that they decide to make public. Where is the rest of the security video? They won't let you see it....Ever ask yourself why? You TDSers may as well be brain dead like your POTUS.
Why do you CONTINUE TO LIE?

Video proof
Police officers who were injured
PELOSI was barricaded in her office
And let’s not forget how Donnie Boy wanted to HANG his own VP

That’s still excuses. If you REALLY intend to empty the swamp, you don’t hire swamp creatures to do it. He’s dumb or compromised.

He ended up hiring DC career wonks, both in staff and Cabinet positions. That's the way the DC fishbowl rolls.
Yep... He has had a eye opening education, so maybe the next time around he won't be playing the game of blind man choose.

You have a fair point. As the legal process hasn't yet played out, claiming he stole the documents is probably a poor choice of words.

That said, my poor choice of words doesn't really change the facts of the statutes that are being investigated because "stealing" isn't one of them.

Yet He removed them from the WH while President.
It's not your poor choice of words, it's a dem talking point.

No they were NOT

And he CLAIMED that he declassified them with his MIND

What is certain is that no president in the history of this country has ever had a witch hunt conducted on him by a whining crying sniveling bunch of snowflake's that couldn't get their abusive way's done against the American people while Trump was president.

Trump appears to have violated the law. Your perceived victim hood of Trump is irrelevant.

Oh happy days we had relief from the hell that is the woke Democrat party, even if it was only for 4 year's.
Thanks for your unsolicited political input.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.......In some cases he had no choice because the DOJ, FBI, CIA and all the Democrat MSM were constantly looking for things to hang him on. Just like you are doing in the past tense here.
Stop with the excuses. We’re talking about his campaign promises to empty the swamp. He clearly lied or was too dumb to recognize what was going on.

Forum List

Back