This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

Obama didn't take any documents. The National Archives have called out that lie.

Trump threatened to expose Desantis... Like his birther detectives.

He did not provide details - but Mr Trump has previously made threats to release damaging information about rivals.

Dude, if there is ANY unflattering info on DeSantis, believe me, the dems would have released it by now.

254 total - 72% won as of right now

Since Repugs will be taking (even ultra-slim) majority in the House and (maybe?) even the Senate, of course we'll all be expecting gas and grocery prices to begin coming down immediately soon after January.
Otherwise it will be ALL on Republicans now.

Since they've been harping on it for months.
You know..."Don't like Biden's inflation or gas prices? Vote for US!"
Uh-huh.
We'll see, won't we?

And as for retaliatory "investigations" and/or "impeachments" for Democrats?
NOT going to happen now with such slim majorities.

But meanwhile the D.O.J. will still be free to plug along investigating and ultimately indicting the orange cat-turd king without significant MAGAt interference.

This is a HUGE win for Dems and our republic!

The Clinton's were boosting furniture for a year or so. It was mentioned that they weren't supposed to be doing that, but they did anyway.
Yeah, I remember back when Rush Limbaugh was flapping his jaws everyday on the radio accusing them of this.

As usual he was full of shit.

Trump will never see the inside of the WH again, nor will a conservative ever see it again either. As long as Dominion is in the booths...no vote will ever count. Ever. This take over of theft of votes from many different avenues took a long time to implement, but as Biden bragged, they have the best foolproof way of staying in power now.

Who the HELL would vote for AOC? Maxine Waters? Fetterman? Newsom? Biden? Not a hell of a whole lot....but Dominion can vote for them. Even for dead people who magically come to life to vote for them.

We are all doomed. Gonna have to deal with it the best you can. I recommend getting out of big cities, stocking up on survival items, maybe buying a cabin in the woods on land that nobody gives a shit about and hide your ass for the next 100 years.

They may have returned everything in five weeks but they were shipping those items to their two homes for a year....then someone woke up.
But before that 5 weeks he was President so he could move that stuff wherever he wanted.

So let's sum. You have one president who kept some items of furniture, not subject to the same laws as presidential documents, for 5 months past the end of their presidency, at which time they were returned upon request.

Vs...

A president who ignored a federal subpoena and kept documents for 1.5 years past the end of his term, violating the presidential record act and whose lawyer lied on an official documents about their existence?

I mean really? Do you not see why people call Trump supporters cult?

Democrats eagerly await.jpg

Last count I saw last night showed Trump went 115 - 5 in picks. DeSantis clearly had a big night getting Miami and Tampa to swing Red and crushing Crist.

My dream pick for 24' is still Trump/DeSantis but that doesn't look like it will happen with Trump taking a shot at Ron during a rally last week.
If Trump goes after Desantis, it won't be good for Trump, because Desantis is way to popular now. Desantis might actually be way more popular than Trump moving forward, so if I were Trump I'd try to work with Ron Desantis instead of looking to work against him. Just my two cents worth.

But before that 5 weeks he was President so he could move that stuff wherever he wanted.

So let's sum. You have one president who kept some items of furniture, not subject to the same laws as presidential documents, for 5 months past the end of their presidency, at which time they were returned upon request.

Vs...

A president who ignored a federal subpoena and kept documents for 1.5 years past the end of his term, violating the presidential record act and whose lawyer lied on an official documents about their existence?

I mean really? Do you not see why people call Trump supporters cult?
And do you not see why people call Democrat's witch hunter's ?

Can't say I blame you I'm independent too but I disagree about Trump stealing documents
Exactly... If he stole something, they would have been on Trump like stink on crap, but it was cricket's until an election cycle, then all hell breaks loose as the witch hunt was on.

Forum List

Back