This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

Trump used to be a democrat but he is a republican now. Don't try to pass the buck of his thievery to Dems.
I see you trying very hard to spin here. No mention of 'thievery' in any DOJ mentions, only internet hobo's.
How was it He 'ignored' subpoena's while negotiating with DOJ?

I see you trying very hard to spin here. No mention of 'thievery' in any DOJ mentions, only internet hobo's.
How was it He 'ignored' subpoena's while negotiating with DOJ?
I don't know what you mean by negotiate. Ironically it sound like the spin you are talking about.

If you mean the national archives asked for our documents back and Trump refused, then a suboeona was sent and ignored all taking place over the course of 18 months, then no, that is not a negotiation.

When a thief steels from a jewelry store is it called negotiation when they are caught and the store wants their Jewell's back?

Exactly what negotiations do you think we're taking place and why would the national archives negotiate at all? Do you think they would let Trump keep some of the documents he stole?

Would do no good considering the last proof I showed you that you shrugged off
So the white flag. Got it.

I give you credit. It is a good debate strategy. Make some cryptic comment and when the other person is confused about it, simply imply they are stupid and claim victim hood?

Indeed, well played.

I don't know what you mean by negotiate. Ironically it sound like the spin you are talking about.

If you mean the national archives asked for our documents back and Trump refused, then a suboeona was sent and ignored all taking place over the course of 18 months, then no, that is not a negotiation.

When a thief steels from a jewelry store is it called negotiation when they are caught and the store wants their Jewell's back?

Exactly what negotiations do you think we're taking place and why would the national archives negotiate at all? Do you think they would let Trump keep some of the documents he stole?
*steals
*jewels

Again when Obama and Clinton did it that's ok with you

So the white flag. Got it.

I give you credit. It is a good debate strategy. Make some cryptic comment and when the other person is confused about it, simply imply they are stupid and claim victim hood?

Indeed, well played.
No white flag and at all, I've presented my side you keep going "BuT MuH PeOpLe's DoCs"

No white flag and at all, I've presented my side you keep going "BuT MuH PeOpLe's DoCs"
To clarify we are on the same page, you posted...

"You mean those same people who came out in June and said it was fine? Those people?" (Post 135)

What people said it was fine? What did they say was fine? That Trump took our stuff? What June? 2022, 2021?

To clarify we are on the same page, you posted...

"You mean those same people who came out in June and said it was fine? Those people?" (Post 135)

What people said it was fine? What did they say was fine? That Trump took our stuff? What June? 2022, 2021?

Agreed.

You're not a liberal? Why?
Because I’m not brain damaged.
Obviously you care. What word would you like me to use? Swipe? Snatched?
Or, and try to follow along this time, you might consider using a correct term.
1. You don't think whatever job you had and the presidency are false equivalency?
I don’t think an example of taking work home is a false equivalency. No.
2. If you had a laptop at home and then we're fired, would you have to give the laptop back? What if you didn't?
As it turns out, i did. And I didn’t realize it initially after I retired for a while because the office had gotten us better laptops. When I discovered that I still had the old one, I called them up. They didn’t want it.
Had they wanted it, sure. I’d have sent it back. But your question assumes a fact that isn’t established. Were the documents truly presidential papers?

3. In your personal scenario, did you ignore a subpoena?
Trump didn’t either. So, maybe you forgot all about the NEGOTIATIONS.
4. What if your lawyer lied and vouched for you returning the laptop when you didn't?
You assume it was a lie. Don’t assume. It’s poor practice.
No he wasn't. He lied. His lawyer lied. He knew he had the documents but told the fed that he didn't.
Back to your baseless ASSumptions.
Because they did not want the issue to escalate to what it has probably.
Oh. Nice speculation. But there is an alternative. Maybe (just spitballing here) they recognized that the PRA made it less than clear. Sometimes (like here) the simplest explanation is the right one.
Speculation.
Yea. You do that an awful lot.
The archives didn't want Trump's documents back, they wanted the people's documents back.
Right. Sort of. Not really “the peoples’ documents” What they wanted and were seeking were the Government’s documents. Those would be Presidential Papers. But, which documents constituted “presidential papers” isn’t always clear.
So again, what word would you use?
Why do you ask? Just stop misusing the word “stole.” Don’t ASSume criminality.
FFS, you don’t even know when he took paperwork “home.”

The records of the failed FBI/DOJ attempt to tie Him to Russia were in His possession and I'd bet classified at the highest level. He was planning on revealing them.

He was contacted by NARA in late 2021, then returned 15 boxes of documents in Jan 2022. All the while His representatives were in contact with NARA until June when NARA notified DOJ some classified doc's were in the 15 boxes. DOJ went to Mar-A-Lago and met with His representatives. Between June and August, neg's between Trump's people broke down and they did a raid on Mar-A-Lago.

You're right Obama took MILLIONS of pages and the Clintons stole The People's Furniture

😂
Obama didn't take any documents. The national archives did. You got duped.

Yes, the Clintons took some furniture, the fed asked for it back and it was returned.

Anymore false equivalence?

Yes, the Clintons took some furniture, the fed asked for it back and it was returned.

Did you touch too many live wires doing electrical work and fry your brain?

The Clinton's were boosting furniture for a year or so. It was mentioned that they weren't supposed to be doing that, but they did anyway.

Forum List

Back