This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

No silly. He stole documents that belong to US citizens and I am a US citizen.

Not only that he has pretty much ruined public rights to these documents. They need to stop public records requests from the archives immediately.

I'm no RINO. I am an independent.
Can't say I blame you I'm independent too but I disagree about Trump stealing documents

Of course due process will take place but considering that Trump has admitted taking the stuff I feel fairly confident he probably did.

Do you think Trump is lying?
He has made statements regarding the entire event. He's been quite vocal about the entire issue, therefore, I seriously doubt He is lying.
He made claims in the face of a six year onslaught of attacks from the left and He was right.

No wonder Trump is pissed, he thinks God sent him.
trump-jesus.gif

How can you see it any other way?

Do you think he was legally entitled to keep the documents
Depends. How have other presidents been able to keep docs but all of a sudden Trump is a thief for doing it?

Its just more of the same witch hunt bs that's been going on since 2016

And really you don't think there's more important things going on right now?

Inflation, Ukraine etc

He has made statements regarding the entire event.

Yeah, that he took the documents he wasn't supposed to take.

He's been quite vocal about the entire issue, therefore,

I know. He has had multiple shifting narratives as to why he has the documents.

Of course that is propaganda 101 so I am not surprised.

I seriously doubt He is lying.

I don't think he is lying about the other stuff but some of his different stories were probably lies.

He made claims in the face of a six year onslaught of attacks from the left and He was right.
This is about him stealing US documents, not his last six years.

Depends. How have other presidents been able to keep docs but all of a sudden Trump is a thief for doing it?

None that I know of. You know of any?

Its just more of the same witch hunt bs that's been going on since 2016

So you don't think taking and keeping federal documents is illegal?

And really you don't think there's more important things going on right now?

Depends on the documents. Regardless, I am confident in our governments ability to multi task.

Inflation, Ukraine etc
Do you always think their is a reason to not punish someone who breaks the law?

A lot of people going to prison or investigated for illegal activity but you think they shouldn't because of inflation and Ukraine?

When Hillary was being investigated multiple times did you not support it because at the time immigration and household income were bigger problems?

None that I know of. You know of any?

So you don't think taking and keeping federal documents is illegal?

Depends on the documents. Regardless, I am confident in our governments ability to multi task.

Do you always think their is a reason to not punish someone who breaks the law?

A lot of people going to prison or investigated for illegal activity but you think they shouldn't because of inflation and Ukraine?

When Hillary was being investigated multiple times did you not support it because at the time immigration and household income were bigger problems?

Yeah, that he took the documents he wasn't supposed to take.

I know. He has had multiple shifting narratives as to why he has the documents.

Of course that is propaganda 101 so I am not surprised.

I don't think he is lying about the other stuff but some of his different stories were probably lies.

This is about him stealing US documents, not his last six years.
It hasn't been determined if He was or wasn't permitted to possess the documents as of yet.

Then you had all the leaks about those documents until it was determined FBI agents were caught with cell phones in their SCIF......and the leaks came from there, whether the leaks were fact or BS.

My comment on His last six years is based upon His many claims against the fake news claims that He denied all along which were eventually shown He was correct.

Most likely these follow a similar pattern.

Obama did not take his documents. The national archives did.

The fed asked the Clintons for the furniture back and they complied.

Had Trump simply returned the documents instead of ignoring suboeonas, then he would not be having this issue.
"Like presidents before him, Obama is leaving office with the story of his presidency boxed and ready for the history books – "

The Clintons still stole the furniture didn't they?

Obama did not take his documents. The national archives did.

The fed asked the Clintons for the furniture back and they complied.

Had Trump simply returned the documents instead of ignoring suboeonas, then he would not be having this issue.
The Clinton's boosted the furniture.......
The Fed asked Trump to give the documents back....

ta
Last count I saw last night showed Trump went 115 - 5 in picks. DeSantis clearly had a big night getting Miami and Tampa to swing Red and crushing Crist.

My dream pick for 24' is still Trump/DeSantis but that doesn't look like it will happen with Trump taking a shot at Ron during a rally last week.

The Republicans who stayed away from Trump like Desantis and Kemp won.

Forum List

Back