This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

I agree with you on SCOTUS, but I stand by my concerns with respect to the 4th Amendment, and our bankrupt economy and educational system
That’s fine. In fact, it might be a fruitful subject for more discussion. (But I’m not sure this thread is the right one for that discussion.). Don’t want to derail my own thread.

If Trump is planning to announce, today, he might be missing the deadline for the evening news cycle.

Therefore it looks less and less likely that he will announce today.

A link from Drudge goes here:

Question for members: like him or hate him, is President Trump going to announce his bid for a second term today?

I hope he does. It’s a chess move.
He should wait till after the election Tuesday, and this is so that if any Democrat voter or Republican voter has an issue with that, it won't affect the vote on the 8th.

He should wait till after the election Tuesday, and this is so that if any Democrat voter or Republican voter has an issue with that, it won't affect the vote on the 8th.
It may not matter. If he hasn’t announced by now, it looks like he won’t be announcing today at all.

So why aren't they going after Biden for the exact same reasons?
Two tier justice system is why...... Otherwise the Democrat's have insulated themselves by many mechanisms used, even though they can't come close to picking up the stone and throwing it, they feel that their deeds are hidden whilst they pick up boulders and try to heave them onto their political enemies.

Well, you have never been particularly bright, so ….
Hmmm, if he saw this all over the place today, then my guess is that it's just another tactical lie spread by the Demoncrats in hopes that it would somehow have a negative effect on November 8th. Probably nothing but a hail Mary attempt or a last gasp hoping Trump might give negative connotations on the turn out.

Could be today. And that’s the question. Yes, it might not be today. It could be tomorrow or later. But is it likely he will announce today, Monday.
I doubt it would damage any Republicans at this point. As for those who assume his run is pointless, everyone said exactly the same thing, over and over, in 2016.

It can’t depend on what happens tomorrow if the question is whether he will announce today. 🙂

I gather that your guess is that he will refrain from announcing today. A perfectly reasonable guess.
I think he needs to announce to force them to use a special prosecutor.

A link from Drudge goes here:

Question for members: like him or hate him, is President Trump going to announce his bid for a second term today?

I hope he does. It’s a chess move.
It would be a stupid one

Biden used his office to fill the purses of his family.
Old criminal's get a pass?
This one must have REALLY pissed you off huh?

No?

Double standard much?

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.

Forum List

Back