This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

Because one is not the same as the other.

Your constant whataboutism defense of Trump is tedious.

Trump is a criminal.
Biden is just old.
Wrong again. Brandon is old and demented. But still a criminal.

You asswipes have never (not once) provided any hint of evidence that Trump is a criminal.

Only by fucking idiots.
Bass ackwards. Only a scumbag moron library’s like you would reject the legal presumption of innocence. Hell, you’re such a rancid twat, you even reject a need for evidence. Gfy.

IF the Traitor declares he is candidate, the R.N.C. will stop paying his legal bills. Plus, all PAC the Traitor has generated will be shut off as well.

No way the Traitor can afford all his legal bills, and he is in deperate need of money.
Hey scumbag. The word “traitor” has an actual meaning. But not when you use it.

“CREW believes you are barred from holding office Under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment because you engaged in insurrection against the government you swore to defend,” states the letter. “By summoning a violent mob to disrupt the transition of presidential power mandated by the Constitution after having sworn to defend the same, you made yourself ineligible to hold public office again.”

The “evidence that you engaged in insurrection as contemplated in the Fourteenth Amendment — including by mobilizing, inciting and aiding those attacking the Capitol — is overwhelming,” the letter adds.

“If you seek elected or appointed office despite being constitutionally disqualified ... we and others loyal to the Constitution will defend it,” the message warns.

Trump has not responded.
When Trump Announces Candidacy, Watchdog Will File Insurrection Disqualification Challenge When Trump Announces Candidacy, Watchdog Will File Insurrection Disqualification Challenge
Who cares what some libtard group “believes?”

Only other full blown lintards like you, MagicMuck.

I've seen this all over the place today. I'm not sure what the mystery is. It's not if, but when.

Obviously his flock is beside itself with excitement, but I don't get the other attention it's getting.
Well, you have never been particularly bright, so ….

:auiqs.jpg: Don’t hold back my brother. It’s ok. Consider this a safe space. Tell us exactly how you feel.

Trump is 0 for everything that matters: Dialing back the surveillance State, reforming of eliminating Federal education, solid monetary policy )he wanted 0% interest rates) investing the Social Security Trust fund in US Equities. He was an absolutely fucking disaster

Trump is 0 for everything that matters: Dialing back the surveillance State, reforming of eliminating Federal education, solid monetary policy )he wanted 0% interest rates) investing the Social Security Trust fund in US Equities. He was an absolutely fucking disaster
I realized already that you were serious.

I obviously don’t agree with all you say here. OTOH, I thought your comment was funny. Agreeing with you isn’t required to appreciate how you made your point.

Now, that said, riddle me this. Had Trump not been elected, what kind of Godforsaken SCOTUS would we have today? How much deeper in piles of rules and regulations and red tape would we be? Would we be doing the Brandon sabre rattling thing?

I realized already that you were serious.

I obviously don’t agree with all you say here. OTOH, I thought your comment was funny. Agreeing with you isn’t required to appreciate how you made your point.

Now, that said, riddle me this. Had Trump not been elected, what kind of Godforsaken SCOTUS would we have today? How much deeper in piles of rules and regulations and red tape would we be? Would we be doing the Brandon sabre rattling thing?

I agree with you on SCOTUS, but I stand by my concerns with respect to the 4th Amendment, and our bankrupt economy and educational system

Forum List

Back