This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

Trump has spent 3.8 million dollars on legal fees. If he announces his candidacy the RNC can't pay any more of his legal fees.
Maybe. Maybe not.

What’s your source of information? Link?

And, moreover, I assume a billionaire can afford 3.8 million.

Maybe. Maybe not.

What’s your source of information? Link?

And, moreover, I assume a billionaire can afford 3.8 million.

The RNC has paid 3.8 million dollars in legal fees so far. Trump is playing you chumps.

He can announce whenever it floats his boat but he lost A LOT of support at his "ADORE ME" rally when he bashed DeSantis. He won't win.
i was disappointed to hear him say that. we're supposed to be on the same side and trump, as usual, is about trump. i don't believe is behind the scenes as much, but when people are watching, they need to be watching and talking about him.

what i find funny is the left never sees that in their own people.

A link from Drudge goes here:

Question for members: like him or hate him, is President Trump going to announce his bid for a second term today?

I hope he does. It’s a chess move.

I think he will wait till Wednesday to steal all the thunder from anyone that won a race in the mid-terms

Question for members: like him or hate him, is President Trump going to announce his bid for a second term today?

I hope he announced that he’s moving to Dubai

None of that is true; and none of it is their purview.

Again. The answer is found in the polling booths, not in baseless prosecutions. Obviously, like many other of your fellow libtards, the partisan political misuse of the DOJ is fine with you.

Another ^ absolutely asshole comment.
He hasn’t even been charged with a crime, you fucking asshole. And even if he is later to be charged, welcome to America. He is still presumed to be innocent. 😎
Only by fucking idiots.

IF the Traitor declares he is candidate, the R.N.C. will stop paying his legal bills. Plus, all PAC the Traitor has generated will be shut off as well.

No way the Traitor can afford all his legal bills, and he is in deperate need of money.

“CREW believes you are barred from holding office Under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment because you engaged in insurrection against the government you swore to defend,” states the letter. “By summoning a violent mob to disrupt the transition of presidential power mandated by the Constitution after having sworn to defend the same, you made yourself ineligible to hold public office again.”

The “evidence that you engaged in insurrection as contemplated in the Fourteenth Amendment — including by mobilizing, inciting and aiding those attacking the Capitol — is overwhelming,” the letter adds.

“If you seek elected or appointed office despite being constitutionally disqualified ... we and others loyal to the Constitution will defend it,” the message warns.

Trump has not responded.
When Trump Announces Candidacy, Watchdog Will File Insurrection Disqualification Challenge When Trump Announces Candidacy, Watchdog Will File Insurrection Disqualification Challenge

He should wait until after the midterms. As for DeSantis Trump sees him as a Jeb flunky, and like that other guy the GOP'ers here gushed over, Munchkin or something like that, he will probably turn as well once elected. Florida's GOP is Jeb's buttwipe fan club.

None of that is true; and none of it is their purview.

Again. The answer is found in the polling booths, not in baseless prosecutions. Obviously, like many other of your fellow libtards, the partisan political misuse of the DOJ is fine with you.

Another ^ absolutely asshole comment.
He hasn’t even been charged with a crime, you fucking asshole. And even if he is later to be charged, welcome to America. He is still presumed to be innocent. 😎

He's a moron. We're taking bets on which mod that sock belongs to. lol

It can’t depend on what happens tomorrow if the question is whether he will announce today. 🙂

I gather that your guess is that he will refrain from announcing today. A perfectly reasonable guess.
Announcing it before Wednesday could get more idiots to vote dim.

Drudge is currently but a Joke.On and for ... We the people.
As soon as Matt Drudge decided to flee { to this day no report or
article as to what happened to Drudge }. Granted he was supremely
guarded and bona fide Recluse.I even started Thread - Whatever
happened to Matt Drudge -.
I do recall about 2 years ago Alex Jones very briefly commenting
that Drudge was bought by CNN. That does make sense.
Because even though Drudge kept his Political persuation very guarded
he was very Pro Right.And Very Anti-left.
All of a sudden one day everything Reversed.
I rarely Go to Drudge.It's that leftist.Outright perverse.
Used to be when Matt was at the helm,I'd start my day off with
Drudge.I'll never forget around the time of the Hillary election
Matt made a sneak visit to the New Alex Jones studio in Austin.
He was hiding behind a curtain as Jones was tongue-tied.
I took some pleading but Drudge eventually came on set and
sat down with Jones.Matt musta said a half dozen times that
Hillary somehow will be the President.Even if it means just her head
in a Jar on the Oval office desk.I kept thinking the el cheapo horror
Flick ... - The Brain That Wouldn't Die - { 1962 }

No

They are going after Trump because he is incompetent, unqualified, and a danger to our Republic.

One failed, twice impeached go-round was quite enough with thus fool.

He is a criminal who needs to be held accountable for his crimes.
You're a liar.

Forum List

Back