This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

As part of looking several moves ahead, the announcement will compel our corrupted DOJ to seek a “special” prosecutor when they get to the point of indicting or even seeking to indict President Trump.

And that move will tip their hands. They aren’t “investigating” Trump. They clearly are simply going after him. Their role, which is theoretically to “seek Justice,” will get relegated immediately to the trash can of their corruption of the institution.

And once they are compelled to put their cards (or some of them) on the table, it will become clear that, of course, they are simply going after Trump for partisan political reasons.

And then President Trump can freely go after them as needed. Another chess move.
Dabbling in troubled waters. Trump was a great President. But the level of hatred against him would unite Dems the same way Hillary united Repubs in 2016.

I was disappointed also, but he still had limited power's when it came to cleaning the swamp like we wanted him too, and remember also that they did everything in their power to keep him off balance while he was trying to do his job. Hindsight is always 2020.
He focused on Adoration Rallies...not what he invited into the WH and the snakes they turned out to be..including his VP. His ego is too damn big and it will only get worse when he announces and doesn't win what can't be won. Hell, even if DeSantis ran, he wouldn't win either. The fix is in and will stay in until the USA is completely destroyed.

That would be convenient but I seriously doubt casting blame on the GSA is a good legal argument.
I'm sure in a legal venue, it will be mentioned.
As I pointed out you still haven't linked where he returned any documents in response to the suboeona and that even if he had, it doesn't matter because he did not return them all...obviously since the DoJ found them.
Maybe it would be better if you supported YOUR claims Trump didn't comply with the subpoena.
Just to deter the argument that the DoJ "planted" the documents that seems to crop up commonly among Trump supporters.
So where is it I claimed that?
Which one of the three statutes in the affidavit is contingent on classification?
Doesn't matter, it will be the DOJ and their interpretation of what transpired, that cut the mustard.
Obama declassified all the documents on Hillary's server.
Oh, baby....give me a link.......

We’ll see.

We’re already seeing Trump starting to attack DeSantis and we’re starting to see Republicans drawing lines in the sand - Team Trump or Team DeSantis.
If Trump loses his mind, and starts going after Desantis and Candice Owen's in which he owes an apology too right now, then he can go straight to hell for all I care. He best get to clarifying what he's saying or doing, because we aren't cult follower's like the Democrat's try to say that we are. I'll be voting for Desantis come 2024 if Trump screws up. If Trump is right then I'll support him, but if he turns out to be wrong about his method's and strategies, then the Democrat's can have him as their forever whooping post.

I hope Trump doesn't have a penchant for listening to those he surrounds himself with, next only to find out that his supposed allie's or friend's are actually not his allie's or friend's but rather his staunch enemies. It seems that he has been plagued with this problem over the year's.

The only reason we wanted Trump, is because we needed an outsider to finally shake things up in Washington DC, and in the process do the things that a majority of the COUNTRY wanted done. It was war, and Trump was a good general.

The political war continues, but the torch might have to be passed to Desantis, otherwise for whom is being proven to be a more level headed general that can bring about the final icings on the cake.

He focused on Adoration Rallies...not what he invited into the WH and the snakes they turned out to be..including his VP. His ego is too damn big and it will only get worse when he announces and doesn't win what can't be won. Hell, even if DeSantis ran, he wouldn't win either. The fix is in and will stay in until the USA is completely destroyed.
Might be right.

1668176688631.png

I'm sure in a legal venue, it will be mentioned.

Personally I am not so sure as I don't think there will be any records of "negotiations" outside of the Archives asking for documents and Trump not complying.

Maybe it would be better if you supported YOUR claims Trump didn't comply with the subpoena.

Because the FBI found documents in the search that should have been returned. If he had complied with the suboeana then the FBI would not have found the documents. Basic logic.

So where is it I claimed that?

You didn't. I never said you did. I explained the comment in the post.

Doesn't matter, it will be the DOJ and their interpretation of what transpired, that cut the mustard.

Agreed. If they interpret the statutes we're indeed broken it will up to the jury.

Oh, baby....give me a link.......
I have no link. I just gave you my opinion on what happened.

Conversely you have no proof it didn't happen.

Considering that the president can declassify any document at any time with just a thought and doesn't have to notify anyone, good luck proving me wrong.

Really, the president is all powerful. Obama could have declassified them with a thought, ordered Comey to keep it secret, then after the files were removed, Obama made them super double secret so they are not available for records requests and then applied Executive Privilege to prevent Comey or anyone from saying so.

Maybe a right wing SCOTUS could remove all those layers of legal barriers to the truth but after all the delays and appeals Hillary and Obama will have long since passed.

Innocent until proven guilty and all.

Quick edit: On a side note, I did happen to run across an article that mentioned Trump did return some of the documents, so you are correct in that respect...and I won't bug you about a link anymore.

Still, the suboeona requested all the documents, not just some.

If?

Have you not been following?

If Trump is going after his allie's, then it means he wants no one standing in his way in order to bring justice to those who made war against him in the woke Democrat party. Otherwise he wants power back big time, and I can't blame him for that, but we the people can't stand these war's much longer, otherwise it's time to get that border sealed, get the woke agenda out of everyone's face who don't want it in their face, bring back law and order, and fix the economy quickly.

If Trump is going after his allie's, then it means he wants no one standing in his way in order to bring justice to those who made war against him in the woke Democrat party. Otherwise he wants power back big time, and I can't blame him for that, but we the people can't stand these war's much longer, otherwise it's time to get that border sealed, get the woke agenda out of everyone's face who don't want it in their face, bring back law and order, and fix the economy quickly.
He is going after his fellow Republicans. He hates anyone who doesn’t kiss his ass, regardless of political party.

I have no link. I just gave you my opinion on what happened.

Conversely you have no proof it didn't happen.
In Comey directly referred to what was classified, if they were declassified, Comey wouldn't have mentioned it.

Update: 22 Clinton emails deemed 'top secret' by government

Considering that the president can declassify any document at any time with just a thought and doesn't have to notify anyone, good luck proving me wrong.

That's not quite what He said.

Still, the suboeona requested all the documents, not just some.

That would be a matter of interpretation.

He is going after his fellow Republicans. He hates anyone who doesn’t kiss his ass, regardless of political party.
No he is on a mission, and I can't blame him for that. Retribution is on the table big time for Trump, and I bet he can deal with his enemies with one hand tied behind his back, and the other one doing the critical work needed to restore American confidence and value's going forward.

No he is on a mission, and I can't blame him for that. Retribution is on the table big time for Trump, and I bet he can deal with his enemies with one hand tied behind his back, and the other one doing the critical work needed to restore American confidence and value's going forward.
And they wonder why a group of people reacted violently on J6, after continual attacks from the media and democrat party, for over 5 years against Trump and all He stood for.l

Well good luck with that. I’m just here to watch the show.

And they wonder why a group of people reacted violently on J6, after continual attacks from the media and democrat party, for over 5 years against Trump and all He stood for.l
Yep, the Democrat's actually fomented the violence and hatred for year's now, but then they try to act all innocent by shifting blame onto the Republican's as a way to deflect it away from themselves. We all know the truth, so it's fruitless for them to continue the lie's and bull crap they love to continue with, even after the gig is up.

“It’s the Democrats’ fault that Republicans violently attacked our elected officials!!!!”

Unbelievable. 🤦‍♂️

Forum List

Back