This Is Columbia University

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
People who ask how it is possible that a convicted killer — a participant in a failed plot to blow up a social dance attended by 18-year-old draftees and their dates; a murderess who abetted the cold-blooded massacre of three law-enforcement officers, including the first African-American on the Nyack police force; a woman whose actions left nine children fatherless and who has shown no genuine remorse for that — should be hired as an adjunct professor at an elite school like Columbia University haven’t been paying attention to what’s happened to our educational system from kindergarten to the university level, which has long been under the academic thumb of a Left that is comfortable supporting Islamic supremacists and anti-American terrorists both at home and abroad. After all, it was at Columbia that, in the wake of 9/11, Professor Nicholas De Genova told 3,000 Columbia protesters against America’s war on terror that he wished for “a million Mogadishus” and that a peaceful world would have no place for America.

This Is Columbia University - By David Horowitz - The Corner - National Review Online

Only the Left would idolize these killers.

It was inevitable that Boudin was going to be "cleansed" of her past via the academic community.

After all she is the birth mother of Chesa Boudin; Chesa is the adopted son of Bill Ayers and Bernadette Dohrn.

Full blown Weather Underground terrorist.

That's funny. None of my grandkids teachers are communists.

How did that happen?

Oh and for those that don't know, here are her family connections.

Early life and family

Kathy Boudin was born on May 19, 1943, into a family with a Muslim mother and a 1/2 Jewish Father, with a long left-wing history, and she was raised in Greenwich Village, New York. Her great-uncle was Louis B. Boudin, a Marxist theorist.

Her father, attorney Leonard Boudin, had represented such controversial clients as Judith Coplon, Fidel Castro, and Paul Robeson.

A National Lawyers Guild attorney, Leonard Boudin was the law partner of Victor Rabinowitz, himself counsel to numerous left-wing organizations.

Kathy’s older brother, Michael Boudin, is currently a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. She is journalist I.F. Stone's niece.

Kathy Boudin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is credible evidence that Dohrn was involved in the planning of the Nyack robbery and racist murder of a Black Police Officer but the (stupid) Feds declined to prosecute because they thought she would be spending life in prison. At least that's the story they give. It was never explained how Ayers could escape prosecution for a freaking hundred felonies including the deaths of his comrades who were building a bomb intended for a Ft. Dix dance because of alleged illegal surveillance by the FBI. The fix was in and it's still in.

There is credible evidence that Dohrn was involved in the planning of the Nyack robbery and racist murder of a Black Police Officer but the (stupid) Feds declined to prosecute because they thought she would be spending life in prison. At least that's the story they give. It was never explained how Ayers could escape prosecution for a freaking hundred felonies including the deaths of his comrades who were building a bomb intended for a Ft. Dix dance because of alleged illegal surveillance by the FBI. The fix was in and it's still in.

Credible evidence? Then why wasn't she tried and convicted?

Really?

Do they know about your baby killing days?

How did that happen?

I'm going to have to take you to task on this one. I served in Vietnam, and I never killed a baby. Regardless of my differences with this gentleman politically, I would never level a charge like that without proof.

I'm all too familiar with the scum that met me in San Francisco yelling that exact invective.

That having been said, several of my grand kids' teachers are, no doubt, communists and I have even had one removed from her classroom for teaching that "America is an evil place".

I've no doubt Ayer's father had a lot of connections and most certainly pulled a lot of strings to keep his son from getting nailed.

He was Chairman and later on the CEO of Commonwealth Edison and according to wiki
" Northwestern's Thomas G. Ayers College of Commerce and Industry was named".

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I would bet that pops didn't either, but he is a vile ass and I enjoy getting under his skin.

My apologies to you and every Nam Vet who was honorable, I don't believe Old is honorable in any sense of the word.

Really?

Do they know about your baby killing days?

How did that happen?

I'm going to have to take you to task on this one. I served in Vietnam, and I never killed a baby. Regardless of my differences with this gentleman politically, I would never level a charge like that without proof.

I'm all too familiar with the scum that met me in San Francisco yelling that exact invective.

That having been said, several of my grand kids' teachers are, no doubt, communists and I have even had one removed from her classroom for teaching that "America is an evil place".

The Feds apparently declined to spend the money because she was already doing a lot of time. A better question is why Bill Ayers wasn't tried and convicted.

Well considering Dohrn /Ayers were the heads of the WU and Bernie and Billy were so close to Kathy and her husband that they adopted their child Chesa Boudin,it's not a stretch to imagine Bernie and Billy had a hand in planning the heist.

Could it have been proved in a court of law? I doubt it. Come on. They weren't just pen pals.

Last edited:

Now you've done it. Here come the conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back