This is embarrassing

After the 2020 election, Don Lemon famously said, “The adults are back in charge.” Yea, the adult diapers.

Joe Biden will FOREVER be known as the worst POTUS in US history, and it is not close.

And 81 million dumb motherfuckers get to brag they voted for the guy.

Those in GOVT power below him are taking extreme advantage of having a brain-dead incompetent CEO. Of that I can assure you. Seen it all in Startup companies up in Silicon Valley all the way to collapse-shutdown. Like Solyndra. Big pay for them, relatives and butt buddies as they ride it out. They don’t give it back as they scurry off to another site.

After the 2020 election, Don Lemon famously said, “The adults are back in charge.” Yea, the adult diapers.

Joe Biden will FOREVER be known as the worst POTUS in US history, and it is not close.

And 81 million dumb motherfuckers get to brag they voted for the guy.

There were 81 million ballots. But there weren't 81 million VOTES.

His lie about the Amtrak person telling him he has the most miles ever on Amtrak is one of my favorites.

The guy died many years before Joe was VP. Joe is a veg. The entire world knows it.

So which is it.

1) Biden is alive and is actually calling the shots?

2) Biden is brain dead, his handlers are running the show?

3) It's not really Biden, we all know it's a body-double?

#3 is my favorite of the RW conspiracy theories.

No one who supports Trump has much ground to criticize other Presidents. Exactly the same can be said for those who support Biden.
As for the worst President ever, no ne has come close to "W", whose catastrophic administration ruined America's position in the world and thoroughly "luved" the middle east.

So which is it.

1) Biden is alive and is actually calling the shots?

2) Biden is brain dead, his handlers are running the show?

3) It's not really Biden, we all know it's a body-double?

#3 is my favorite of the RW conspiracy theories.

Anyone that's been around a dementia patient realizes what he's doing.

Only an American hating commie would say that right now.

LOL keep telling yourself that if it'll calm you down as we all know how much he scares you.

In what universe?
You are an ignorant American who knows nothing about economics and could not care less about it.

And that is nothing new about you. Not knowing about things and just posting whatever you think is right, regardless of it not being.

Keep choosing to listen to fear mongers and all you will get is empty fear.

You are not suffering from the economy, and neither is anyone you know. But if the republicans say so, it must be so.

If some people say that Israel is committing genocide, well......it must be true, right?

Look for the facts and stop following those who want to make a fool out of you. Fear is what they want you to feel, and you do.....about too many things which one has nothing to fear about. Normal people do not fear any of those things you have been made to fear.

Forum List

Back