This is fucking distasteful

George Zimmerman reportedly selling gun used to kill Trayvon Martin - CNN.com

And it just goes to show how much of a fucking megalomaniac this idiot is.
Cool, would it be insensitive of me to buy it and send it to Martin's Mother as a belated Mothers Day Gift? :cool:
yes, but I would laugh.
My gawd man, we are dicks!

False, your I'm rubber and you're glue shit dont work.

The right will use anyone and laugh no matter the situation. Dont believe me, hit that search bar and do a quick search on

Transgender
Blacks
Women
Gays
Death

And you will find RW'er after RW'er in there being straight assholes for no reason other than to defend or push an agenda

Looking more and more right everyday

Cool, would it be insensitive of me to buy it and send it to Martin's Mother as a belated Mothers Day Gift? :cool:
yes, but I would laugh.

The right will use anyone and laugh no matter the situation. Dont believe me, hit that search bar and do a quick search on

Transgender
Blacks
Women
Gays
Death

And you will find RW'er after RW'er in there being straight assholes for no reason other than to defend or push an agenda

You are such a hypocrite it makes me sick to my stomach

yes, but I would laugh.

Transgender
Blacks
Women
Gays
Death

Call me what you want, but you cant call me incorrect. I called it and here you are stating it almost verbatim.

Lets laugh at a mother who lost a child HA HA HA!

Lets buy the gun that killed her son HA HA HA!

And send it to her because....IDK why someone would do that but its funny HE HE HE!

I would have thought that with all of his issues he would have had all of his firearms confiscated.

He has no business owning or possessing firearms.
Still the fact remains, he took the trash out and has not killed anyone else since. He's harmless…

I would have thought that with all of his issues he would have had all of his firearms confiscated.

He has no business owning or possessing firearms.
Still the fact remains, he took the trash out and has not killed anyone else since. He's harmless…
I don't know.

Assault, domestic battery and criminal mischief.

I wouldn't consider him harmless.

yes, but I would laugh.

Transgender
Blacks
Women
Gays
Death

Call me what you want, but you cant call me incorrect. I called it and here you are stating it almost verbatim.

And send it to her because....IDK why someone would do that but its funny HE HE HE!
I have no respect for his parents.

yes, but I would laugh.

Transgender
Blacks
Women
Gays
Death

I have no respect for his parents.

Funny that it's wingnuts who claim this country has lost its moral compass.

Forum List

Back