This is funny

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
Obama is taking another "Victory Lap" about how many people who are forced to sign up for healthcare.

Obama is the guy who holds a loaded gun to someone's head and says "If you don't sign this contract, I'm going to blow your brains out". After you sign the contract he yells, "Success!!!".

Are people really this stupid?

The insurance companies are making the money off of this deal. Rich job creators are making more money with which to create more jobs. Isn't that what Republicans want?

The insurance companies are making the money off of this deal. Rich job creators are making more money with which to create more jobs. Isn't that what Republicans want?

And that is a red herring.

Obama is taking another "Victory Lap" about how many people who are forced to sign up for healthcare.

Obama is the guy who holds a loaded gun to someone's head and says "If you don't sign this contract, I'm going to blow your brains out". After you sign the contract he yells, "Success!!!".

Sadly, yeah.

I think this will be one of those things where people reading history books will have a WTF? moment at first glance.

I don't give a rat's ass what Republicans want. Government colluding to ensure corporate profits is bullshit.

I don't give a rat's ass what Republicans want. Government colluding to ensure corporate profits is bullshit.
And you're going to do what about it? Vote another couple hundred times to repeal Obamneycare?

And you're going to do what about it? Vote another couple hundred times to repeal Obamneycare?

I'll vote for candidates who make a credible pledge to. As well as do whatever I can to throw a monkey wrench in the ACA sellout in the meantime.

Obamacare 'accomplishing goal': Gallup poll | Reuters

"'Obamacare' appears to be accomplishing its goal of increasing the percentage of Americans with health insurance coverage," the report said.

Black and low-income Americans saw some of the most pronounced drops in the uninsured rate, with declines of more than 3 percentage points.

Who here is stupid enough to believe these black and low-income Americans were voluntarily uninsured?

Obamacare 'accomplishing goal': Gallup poll | Reuters

"'Obamacare' appears to be accomplishing its goal of increasing the percentage of Americans with health insurance coverage," the report said.

Black and low-income Americans saw some of the most pronounced drops in the uninsured rate, with declines of more than 3 percentage points.

Who here is stupid enough to believe these black and low-income Americans were voluntarily uninsured?

Hell, I bet plenty. Quite a few idiots here don't even understand what the word 'mandatory' means!

No wonder the new Right got its ass kicked on ObamaCare. They are chock full of retards!

People are soooooooooooo stupid they believed Rush and FOX News when they told them not to sign up for Obamacare.

People are soooooooooooo stupid they now think the government screwed them because they can't sign up for Obamacare.

Forum List

Back