This is hilarious...left wingers defend Sharia law...you know, where being gay is against the law...

I agree, there are a lot of attacks on Christians - but a lot of defenders as well. I see very few defenders of Muslims, and those that do are dog piled. How many anti-Muslim threads do you see on USMB compared to anti-Christian threads? And most of those are by the same predictable individuals.

Shouldn't we fight against broad brushing instead of labeling those who do "regressives"?
The numbers are irrelevant. In every thread about Muslims, there is Regressive Leftist (a term I borrow from a liberal Muslim) who does the same thing every time: Deflect, pivot, attack. There are thousands of examples of this to anyone whose eyes are open.

The group of people who regularly do this is identifiable by their actions, and I agree with the liberal Muslim who coined the term. He's fighting for a Reformation of Islam, his life is in danger every day, and he is having to fight against jihadists and regressives.

The regressives have chosen their side in this debate, and they can live with it.
Thank at least for being honest about your double standard.
If you want to call it that, great. I'm perfectly comfy with it.

Because the next time there is a jihadist atrocity, I won't be obligated to spin and deflect for it.

I don't know anyone here who has "spun" a terrorist attack as anything but what it is - an undefensable act of violence against innocents.

That's the problem with broad brushing.
Then we have entirely different definitions of the word.

Because I see it clearly in literally every thread relating to Islam.

You use yours, I'll use mine.

What I see in nearly every thread (and I've never seen you speak out against it) - is a constant assault on Muslims and all things Islam. I see some of the most hateful rhetoric (matched only by our local anti-semites and racists) - I've ever seen. If a Muslim member tries to talk about what his religion is to him, he's assaulted. His words are spun into something else. Why don't you see that sort of stuff?

The numbers are irrelevant. In every thread about Muslims, there is Regressive Leftist (a term I borrow from a liberal Muslim) who does the same thing every time: Deflect, pivot, attack. There are thousands of examples of this to anyone whose eyes are open.

The group of people who regularly do this is identifiable by their actions, and I agree with the liberal Muslim who coined the term. He's fighting for a Reformation of Islam, his life is in danger every day, and he is having to fight against jihadists and regressives.

The regressives have chosen their side in this debate, and they can live with it.

Because the next time there is a jihadist atrocity, I won't be obligated to spin and deflect for it.

I don't know anyone here who has "spun" a terrorist attack as anything but what it is - an undefensable act of violence against innocents.

What I see in nearly every thread (and I've never seen you speak out against it) - is a constant assault on Muslims and all things Islam. I see some of the most hateful rhetoric (matched only by our local anti-semites and racists) - I've ever seen. If a Muslim member tries to talk about what his religion is to him, he's assaulted. His words are spun into something else. Why don't you see that sort of stuff?
And there is an absolutely perfect example of the deflection I referenced.

Thanks.

Thanks.

So...let me get this straight - you can talk about how Christians are attacked (in fact you introduced it) here but I can't talk about how Muslims are? And you can't even bring yourself to say it is wrong? So you agree with it? Who said not speaking out is agreement...someone, can't remember.

Ok. Thanks for yet another stellar example of double standards.

Thanks.

So...let me get this straight - you can talk about how Christians are attacked (in fact you introduced it) here but I can't talk about how Muslims are? And you can't even bring yourself to say it is wrong? So you agree with it? Who said not speaking out is agreement...someone, can't remember.

And thanks for yet another stellar example of the point I make every single day.

Thanks.

And thanks for yet another stellar example of the point I make every single day.

And you're deflecting. Again. You won't or can't answer a simple question.

Thanks.

You jumped in, not me. Then you provided a perfect example of the very behavior you had just denied seeing.

You can try to put me on the defensive all you want. That's another tactic the Regressive Left uses, so I'm used to it.

Thanks.

You jumped in, not me. Then you provided a perfect example of the very behavior you had just denied seeing.

You can try to put me on the defensive all you want. That's another tactic the Regressive Left uses, so I'm used to it.

:lol: You are a master spinner here :)

I "jumped in" questioning the OP claim - and your subsequent claim - that leftists are constantly "defending" a religion asking for a link to defense because my statement is most of us are defending FREEDOM of religion UNDER the law. A distinction often ignored. You then say you never said "defending". You jumped in post 43 dragging in the Christians (and if a leftist had done so, you'd have labeled them regressive). You claim "regressive" leftists attack Christianity and defend Islam and, you have a point there with some. But you seem completely fine with the "regressives" that attack Islam and defend Christianity and you completely ignore the mass of really vile stuff that is said while pointing out (and you did) that Christians suffer from this. Honestly - it seems from this particular argument that your definition of "regressive leftie" is anyone who doesn't join the Muslims-are-evil bandwagon or attempts to interject some balance to the argument. Am I wrong here?

Thanks.

I "jumped in" questioning the OP claim - and your subsequent claim - that leftists are constantly "defending" a religion asking for a link to defense because my statement is most of us are defending FREEDOM of religion UNDER the law. A distinction often ignored. You then say you never said "defending". You jumped in post 43 dragging in the Christians (and if a leftist had done so, you'd have labeled them regressive). You claim "regressive" leftists attack Christianity and defend Islam and, you have a point there with some. But you seem completely fine with the "regressives" that attack Islam and defend Christianity and you completely ignore the mass of really vile stuff that is said while pointing out (and you did) that Christians suffer from this. Honestly - it seems from this particular argument that your definition of "regressive leftie" is anyone who doesn't join the Muslims-are-evil bandwagon or attempts to interject some balance to the argument. Am I wrong here?
You certainly are upset.

For the zillionth time, I take the term Regressive Left from the brave, honest, liberal Muslim on the right below, who is putting his life on the line every single day as he fights both the jihadists and the regressives who spin and deflect for them. The lovely lady to the left is also a brave, honest, liberal Muslim doing the same thing.

There are several videos of both of them on YouTube going into great detail of how the regressives are making it much tougher for them.

I'm on their side. You're not. I'm fine with that. You won't be able to put me on the defensive here, regardless of how hard you try.
27_zpsdxgzockm.gif~original

You certainly are upset.

For the zillionth time, I take the term Regressive Left from the brave, honest, liberal Muslim on the right below, who is putting his life on the line every single day as he fights both the jihadists and the regressives who spin and deflect for them. The lovely lady to the left is also a brave, honest, liberal Muslim doing the same thing.

There are several videos of both of them on YouTube going into great detail of how the regressives are making it much tougher for them.

I'm on their side. You're not. I'm fine with that. You won't be able to put me on the defensive here, regardless of how hard you try.

No, not upset. More frustrated at your inability to answer direct questions when confronted by what seems to me to be a clear double standard when it comes to Islam. Instead you fall back on spamming the same thing over and over and over. If you can't or won't answer, fine, it's your perogative.

And, you might widen your horizons - there are more "honest" muslims out there then you realize - they don't just attack all things Islam - they are reformers. They are in the forefront of moving Islam into the 21st century and yes, their lives are likely also in danger. Unfortunately, they don't get covered in the news.

Progressive Muslims Launch Gay-Friendly, Women-Led Mosques In Attempt To Reform American Islam | HuffPost

I got pulled over for speeding last week

I was sent before a Sharia judge and he had one of my fingers cut off

The conservatives are attacking the idea that Sharia law can ever be the law of this nation, and most Muslims here do not support Sharia law as of today.

But we are getting more and more immigration from nations where Sharia law is considered the legal norm and those people naturally want it here as well as they are coming here due to circumstances not related to a love of secular law.

And it is the creep of Sharia law among those new elements the conservatives are protesting.

ANd how is that different than you Christian Assholes who want to put the Ten Commandments in every courthouse?

Once again asshole they were already here, it's you that wants them removed

Where am I promoting anything of the kind? :dunno:

Sounds like you are..

Sharia judicial proceedings have significant differences from other legal traditions, including those in bothcommon law and civil law. Sharia courts traditionally do not rely on lawyers;plaintiffs and defendants represent themselves. Trials are conducted solely by the judge, and there is no jury system. There is no pre-trial discovery process, and no cross-examination of witnesses. Unlike common law, judges' verdicts do not set binding precedents[95][96] under the principle of stare decisis,[97] and unlike civil law, sharia is left to the interpretation in each case and has no formally codified universal statutes.[98]

The rules of evidence in sharia courts also maintain a distinctive custom of prioritizing oral testimony.[99] Witnesses, in a sharia court system, must be faithful, that is Muslim.[100] Male Muslim witnesses are deemed more reliable than female Muslim witnesses, and non-Muslim witnesses considered unreliable and receive no priority in a sharia court.[101][102] In civil cases in some countries, a Muslim woman witness is considered half the worth and reliability than a Muslim man witness.[103][104] In criminal cases, women witnesses are unacceptable in stricter, traditional interpretations of sharia, such as those found in Hanbali madhhab.[100]

Really, really stupid. Nobody is going to institute sharia law in the US.

So are you saying Mexicans all assimilated in the US and we didn't see assnine people making kids take off their America T shirts and crap so not to offend a Mexican?

Dearborn Michigan proves my point

You realize that has been debunked as false?

Debunked by whom and videos lie?

You certainly are upset.

No, not upset. More frustrated at your inability to answer direct questions when confronted by what seems to me to be a clear double standard when it comes to Islam. Instead you fall back on spamming the same thing over and over and over. If you can't or won't answer, fine, it's your perogative.

And, you might widen your horizons - there are more "honest" muslims out there then you realize - they don't just attack all things Islam - they are reformers. They are in the forefront of moving Islam into the 21st century and yes, their lives are likely also in danger. Unfortunately, they don't get covered in the news.

Progressive Muslims Launch Gay-Friendly, Women-Led Mosques In Attempt To Reform American Islam | HuffPost
The two Muslims above are fighting for a modern-day Islamic Reformation, they don't "just attack all things Muslim".

There was a fight between people trying to oppose religious intolerance, known as islam and it's sharia law....and those the morons on the left actually supporting sharia...where they refuse to let women have the same rights as men.....and stone gays to death...

The left wing is insane....

Fight breaks out at anti-Sharia protest

The "March Against Sharia" is aimed at opposing what ACT for American perceives as the spread of Islamic law in the United States. Counter-protesters and civil rights advocates gathered in some cities to push back against the marches.

It wasn't immediately clear what prompted the clash between protesters and counter-protesters in Seattle, and the violence appeared to subside relatively quickly.

Where are they defending Sharia? :dunno:

The march isn't about Sharia. It's just anti-muslim march. That's like saying people who object to the KKK marching are defending racism.

No...the march is against the imposition of sharia in local, state and federal jurisdictions...the counter march is showing the muslims how stupid the left is.....

muslim extremists want to impose sharia in this country, as they have done in Britain, France and Germany in the enclaves they control.......you asswipes have no idea what you are doing.....

you guys are sitting there essentially supporting the nazis...while those who oppose the nazis are your enemies...

See how MSM told them the BS LIES ..............they won't ever get it. MSM created the bs rumor of it being about Muslims knowing this bs protest had nothing to do with Muslims but SHARIA LAW.... goes to prove how easily manipulated sheep are when hearing their lying msm and all the while they think it's their truth gods.

Nope. Not defending sharia law and those who want sharia law like Kim Davis at all.

democrats, fighting for the right of Muslim men to force women to wear a burka.

A lot of people think you fascists are inconsistent, you claim to be for women's rights but support the most extreme oppression on the planet, You claim to support homosexuals but support those who throw them off of buildings.

It seems mentally ill, the way you Nazis hold utterly contradictory positions.

But it isn't, there is a simple truth that explains it - the enemy of America is your friend. Anything that damages America is what you are for..

Obviously destruction of the American family paramount to your goals, those loyal to parents and siblings will not be 100% loyal to the state and the party as you democrats demand. So pink pussy hates it is.

But you friends in ISIS are doing great work in spreading the terrorism you Nazis love so oppression of women and death to gays is something you'll fight for. You will never even grasp that there is a conflict, because party is all to you. You serve the party, you never question.

There was a fight between people trying to oppose religious intolerance, known as islam and it's sharia law....and those the morons on the left actually supporting sharia...where they refuse to let women have the same rights as men.....and stone gays to death...

The left wing is insane....

Fight breaks out at anti-Sharia protest

The "March Against Sharia" is aimed at opposing what ACT for American perceives as the spread of Islamic law in the United States. Counter-protesters and civil rights advocates gathered in some cities to push back against the marches.

It wasn't immediately clear what prompted the clash between protesters and counter-protesters in Seattle, and the violence appeared to subside relatively quickly.

Where are they defending Sharia? :dunno:

The march isn't about Sharia. It's just anti-muslim march. That's like saying people who object to the KKK marching are defending racism.

Anti-Sharia LAW March Spun By Propaganda

America: don’t fool yourself by saying it can’t happen here. Because it is happening here. Sharia law is slowly creeping into our communities.

Nope. Not defending sharia law and those who want sharia law like Kim Davis at all.

democrats, fighting for the right of Muslim men to force women to wear a burka.

A lot of people think you fascists are inconsistent, you claim to be for women's rights but support the most extreme oppression on the planet, You claim to support homosexuals but support those who throw them off of buildings.

It seems mentally ill, the way you Nazis hold utterly contradictory positions.

But it isn't, there is a simple truth that explains it - the enemy of America is your friend. Anything that damages America is what you are for..

Obviously destruction of the American family paramount to your goals, those loyal to parents and siblings will not be 100% loyal to the state and the party as you democrats demand. So pink pussy hates it is.

But you friends in ISIS are doing great work in spreading the terrorism you Nazis love so oppression of women and death to gays is something you'll fight for. You will never even grasp that there is a conflict, because party is all to you. You serve the party, you never question.

upload_2017-6-11_9-8-38.png

https://www.politicalislam.com/wp-c...ook-Inside/The_Doctrine_Women_look_inside.pdf

Interesting information if taken the time to read it.

Forum List

Back