This Is Horrible.......

I think it is hilarious. :laughing0301: In recent weeks, first I've seen the Bidens and democrats get criticized by CNN, then MSNBC, plus many others in the party and now democrats are even leaving the party! And Tulsi was the best thing they've had since Zell Miller, just that her gig isn't what the party wants to be about.

Yet, they STILL don't get it.
The rats are jumping ship, sorry Tulsi.

KKKult will die.

Our Nation will be just fine, regardless of Nov 8.

You fucktards NEED to stop
Being rejected by a large majority means you'll be "fine" does it? Idiot boy...

He gets good and plastered late at night and then runs off at the mouth.
I called you out SweetSue92
I posted your MULTIPLE posts of your weak claims of 'drunk posters'
You remember sue?

You are STILL teaching, WTF are you doing 24/7
Answer..... posting DRUNK Posts. Your 'Insomnia' POST'S are LOLLOLLL

I called you out SweetSue92
I posted your MULTIPLE posts of your weak claims of 'drunk posters'
You remember sue?

You are STILL teaching, WTF are you doing 24/7
Answer..... posting DRUNK Posts. Your 'Insomnia' POST'S are LOLLOLLL

Uh nope. I go to bed early, get up for a couple of hours for some reason, and then go back to bed. It's weird, but there it is. Not drunk. I'm much too old to be drunk and do this job on the daily.

Also.

Why is a former teacher putting an apostrophe after "POST'S", which is plural?

Because you're drunk? Or mentally dull? Or what?

I think it is hilarious. :laughing0301: In recent weeks, first I've seen the Bidens and democrats get criticized by CNN, then MSNBC, plus many others in the party and now democrats are even leaving the party! And Tulsi was the best thing they've had since Zell Miller, just that her gig isn't what the party wants to be about.

Yet, they STILL don't get it.
One can have integrity, or...

...one can be a Democrat.

Tulsi chose well. :)

KKKult will die.

Our Nation will be just fine, regardless of Nov 8.

You fucktards NEED to stop
It is not fine. To have a different opinion then Prog agendas has proven by their actions to be part of a subjugated nation.

Lets look at the reason she is leaving...

She has said that Democrats are “elitist cabal of warmongers”.

She has sided with Putin and other Dictators in the past. Sorry but she has very little knowledge on who Putin is...
  • Putin is a war criminal and was well before this conflict look up past conflicts and use of chemical weapons
  • Putin is highly corrupt. He has stolen so much from his people that it rumoured he is actually the richest man in the world.
  • Putin kills journalists and political opponents. He does at home and kills people abroad.
  • Putin believes Russia's borders should be increased to Soviet Union.
  • Putin Believes that Russia should have the same control over Eastern Europe as the did during cold war.
  • Putin doesn't think his level of control should be checked in anyway.
  • Russia interfered in US democracy and other democracies around the world
  • Russia is in near constant Cyber Warfare with US and other US Allies.

This is who Tulsi sides with. Sorry if want to leave... Fair enough, off you go...

Forum List

Back