This is how far we have come in America!!!...YAY!!

Criminals are people who have been convicted of a crime. To call someone a criminal who has not been tried in court and convicted of a crime may be a fun thing for you to do, but it is not a reality. A criminal is someone who has been convicted in our courts, not someone just anyone wants to think of as one. If that were so, I could say you were a criminal. Anyone can say anyone is a criminal. We don't do that in a free and thinking society. The one who isn't thinking is you.

headsinsand1.jpg
You are the one with your head in the sand. She has been investigated. She has been questioned by Congress. No laws have been found to have been broken. You just don't like her. Your ideas are based on partisanship, nothing more.

You mean like your support of her?

Criminals are people who have been convicted of a crime.
Just so we're clear, a criminal isn't a criminal if he/she gets away with it?

Well now that's been cleared up I'm sure Joseph Bonanno will rest a lot easier.
She has been investigated. She has been questioned by Congress. No laws have been found to have been broken. You don't get to call someone a criminal when they have been investigated and found not to have committed a crime. You all just don't like her because she is a democrat.

You_475a82_146328.jpg

Criminals are people who have been convicted of a crime.

Well now that's been cleared up I'm sure Joseph Bonanno will rest a lot easier.
She has been investigated. She has been questioned by Congress. No laws have been found to have been broken. You don't get to call someone a criminal when they have been investigated and found not to have committed a crime.
Ahem... She's under investigation right NOW (for multiple transgressions) and past investigations have been tainted with the stench of power politics and cover up so yeah I get to call her a criminal whether you and the rest of her apologist cheerleaders like it or not.

You all just don't like her because she is a democrat.
Being a democrat has nothing to do with it, I don't like her because she's a dishonest, power-hungry, elitist asshole; she could switch parties, go independent or become a Catholic Nun and it still wouldn't change my opinion of her.

They'd love you at a Taliban "justice forum"....Or you could have been quite the hit in Salem during the witch trials.

Look, my dear right wingers, your hatred of Hillary (not my favorite candidate, btw) can be correlated to the probable chances of her stepping into the oval office and your fears of that probability becoming a reality.

They'd love you at a Taliban "justice forum"....Or you could have been quite the hit in Salem during the witch trials.
Yep.... I get together with both groups every Saturday night so we can discuss our nefarious schemes for burning left wing heretics at the stake, it's quite a hoot.

Mrs. Clinton is not a criminal

WHAT ????? Hillary is not a criminal?......

But, but, but the O/P learned that from FOX and we all know that Fox has replaced biblical scripture for dimwitted conservatives.

You think she isn't because she hasn't been convicted, she has a "D" after her name, the MSM didn't tell you she was a criminal, and you aren't capable of thought.
Criminals are people who have been convicted of a crime. To call someone a criminal who has not been tried in court and convicted of a crime may be a fun thing for you to do, but it is not a reality. A criminal is someone who has been convicted in our courts, not someone just anyone wants to think of as one. If that were so, I could say you were a criminal. Anyone can say anyone is a criminal. We don't do that in a free and thinking society. The one who isn't thinking is you.

Lol, keep you head buried in that sand, maybe if you ignore facts, they will go away huh?

Forum List

Back