This is how much the big banks WON'T pay in taxes next year thanks to the #GOPTaxScam:

I can't wait for them to boost my dividends!

Sure, moron, "yours" and foreign investors with money that the middle class will have to repay in a few years......Keep that bent over posture......LOL

"yours" and foreign investors

OMG! Foreigners!!

We should build a wall to keep them out.

with money that the middle class will have to repay in a few years.

Why, are the Dems going to raise taxes on the middle class, again?

Tax cuts work, I guess you don't pay any. I mean how much your panties are in a wad over all tax paying Americans keeping more of their money.

MORON....those tax breaks (crumbs,really) are really a "LOAN" you didn't ask for and that will have to be paid back.......Why do you think the debt will rise $1.5 TRILLION???

.....and the VAST majority of that loaned money are going to Trump and his rich friends..............Get your head out of your ass and don;t slobber over a few bucks Trump is throwing your way, relying on your low I.Q.,

Yep, and they also had Trump losing by a landslide. If the media attacked Obama every minute of the day like they do Trump. Obama would've quit by now. Lol, I mean they attack Trump over how many diet cokes he drinks a day. They didn't care how many crystals Obama drank a day. I would say more than Trumps diet coke intake.

REagan was just another big government dupe who fooled the sheep into thinking he was a small government guy

One wonders what you'll be saying about your new-found hero, trump in a few years.......Morons can be fooled many times.

Tax cuts work, I guess you don't pay any. I mean how much your panties are in a wad over all tax paying Americans keeping more of their money.

MORON....those tax breaks (crumbs,really) are really a "LOAN" you didn't ask for and that will have to be paid back.......Why do you think the debt will rise $1.5 TRILLION???

.....and the VAST majority of that loaned money are going to Trump and his rich friends..............Get your head out of your ass and don;t slobber over a few bucks Trump is throwing your way, relying on your low I.Q.,
Have you read The entire bill. Sounds like your recycling the talking points from Bush's tax cuts.

Probably not.....but you can bet your girdle that the corporations will see a bit of a raise........After all, why did these corps. tell the GOP whores in congress,"pass this tax scam. or else....?"

REagan was just another big government dupe who fooled the sheep into thinking he was a small government guy

One wonders what you'll be saying about your new-found hero, trump in a few years.......Morons can be fooled many times.

OK Dory, I'll tell you again that I did not vote for Trump. Write it down on a post it note and stick it to your monitor so I don't have to keep repeating myself

A lot can happen in 10 years so don't put too much faith in that prediction

OK Dory, I'll tell you again that I did not vote for Trump. Write it down on a post it note and stick it to your monitor so I don't have to keep repeating myself

I really don't give a crap who you voted for......All I know is that bit of a "reversal" is going to soon be like an epidemic.

Probably not.....but you can bet your girdle that the corporations will see a bit of a raise........After all, why did these corps. tell the GOP whores in congress,"pass this tax scam. or else....?"

but you can bet your girdle that the corporations will see a bit of a raise.

That's an excellent idea for the Dems to campaign on in 2018 and 2020!!

"Vote for us, we'll tax the shit out of your employers"

Nate Lerner @NathanLerner
Nate Lerner (@NathanLerner) | Twitter

This is how much the big banks WON'T pay in taxes next year thanks to the #GOPTaxScam:
Goldman Sachs $1 billion
Bank of America $3.5 billion
Citigroup $1.4 billion
JP Morgan $3.3 billion
Morgan Stanley $833 million
Wells Fargo $3.7 billion
PNC $704 million
US Bancorp $766 million

11:22 AM - Dec 23, 2017
Obscene is the only word. Let the great unwashed eat their cake crumbs. But only for 8 years,
then the engorged Banks can feed them.

Are these not the very same banks the taxpayers rescued at great risk to OUR Treasury?
Ungrateful fucks.
downloadfile-9.jpg

Got to go.......I'll leave the mopping up of right wingers' asses on this forum floor to others.....

That's an excellent idea for the Dems to campaign on in 2018 and 2020!!

"Vote for us, we'll tax the shit out of your employers"

Actually, the mantra will be.......

"trump screwed you on tax breaks to give to his cronies.....We are going to REVERSE that process and screw them back,as they deserve..."

Like that???

I really don't give a crap who you voted for......All I know is that bit of a "reversal" is going to soon be like an epidemic.

You obviously can't remember anyway.

I have never been a fan of Reagan. Or any other republican because they are all just as hell bent on growing the government as the democrats it's too bad you can't see that neither of the parties gives a shit about the people anymore.

So yes I will take every tax cut I can get so as to keep more of my money out of the hands of those assholes in DC because I know I am a better steward of my own money than any of those crooks will ever be

The sooner you realize that the sooner you won't sound like such a fucking idiot

Forum List

Back