This Is How Obama Is About To Destroy Our Lives And He Thinks We Deserve It.

Well, obviously we have a COMMUNIST in the White House. He’s climbin’ in your windows, he’s snatchin’ your people up, tryin to bankrupt and murder em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband cause he's trying to murder everybody out here.

Nope. He's sneaky. He's nailing producers with excise taxes which have to be passed onto the consumer.

He's flooding the economy with $85 billion in new dollars per month reducing our buying power.

He's artificially raising the cost of energy with his Global Warming policies.

When the debt collapses under the weight of increasing interest-rates we'll be so broke we won't be able to pay our bills.

Then we'll settle for whatever government we're offered. By that time he'll be on a Hawaiian beach living off of his ill-gotten earnings while we're left to fend for ourselves.

You are missing a very big point; we are on the verge of a very massive increase in our economy, one bigger than we saw in the 90's. It's just around the corner, so get ready to start making an awful lot of money.

Everyone is so worried about how bad things look, but everyone keeps forgetting how much money is just being sat on currently. It's not going to be much longer before that money is put into play, and there is good sound reasoning behind all of this. The Milleniums, or Echo Boomers, or Y Generation, whatever you want to call them are hitting the scene, and even though they are somewhat behind schedule because of the slow economy, pretty soon they are going to start getting married and having kids. Their numbers are over 70 million strong, and they will be the driving force behind this expansion. We currently are in a lull as the baby boomers have started retiring, but that is all going to change.

It really is all a numbers game based on population trends, and we are about to hit a huge growth spurt.

Well, obviously we have a COMMUNIST in the White House. He’s climbin’ in your windows, he’s snatchin’ your people up, tryin to bankrupt and murder em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband cause he's trying to murder everybody out here.

You forgot hide your guns.

Obviously you don't.

Obama has been taught all his life that America is evil. What about that is difficult to understand? Everything he does while in office is centered around this simple fact. It's why he went on his apology tour and it is why he's spending like there's no tomorrow. It's why he lies to us. Because he despises us.

Don't forget he's also a Kenyan Muslim with a wacko Christian preacher and he hates white people.

Deep down he hated his mother and grandparents.

I've been in gov since 74'. I can tell the difference. Obama is a soup-sandwich.
Hah so you are that guy.

Been an government worker for decades and decades just biding your time until your pension, not contributing a damn thing for us other than almost 30 thousand posts thruout the day on our taxpayer dime.

Trust me old-timer windbag, others in the office around you see you for what you are, a walking cliche.

Those of us who work in the government already know how fucked up Obama has made things, so I'm just warning you liberal assholes.

You need to see a psychiatrist mudwhistle. You have a serious mental problem.

This thread should be closed, you are promoting people being suckered into sending their money to a fraud.

stansberry-fraud.jpg

Porter Stansberry: Baltimore-based investment advisor who was prosecuted by the SEC for securities fraud

Bgfrn always throws ad hominems around when he can't win a debate. Tough bananas, powder puff.

The only reason he was investigated is because he was critical of the failed monster-in-chief, and nobody wants to deal with an out-of-control administration that wants to rule like Hugo Chavez.

Last edited:
America being destroyed! :lol:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)

Strength in the health care sector gave stocks a shot in the arm Tuesday, pulling the Dow to a record trading high.

All three major indexes were up about 0.6% in midday trading, with the Dow Jones industrial average hitting a new intraday high of 14,684.

Stocks: Dow hits record high - Apr. 2, 2013

How do those record numbers of people on Food Stamps, unemployment, and disability play into your positive outlook? :cuckoo:

Those of us who work in the government already know how fucked up Obama has made things, so I'm just warning you liberal assholes.

This thread should be closed, you are promoting people being suckered into sending their money to a fraud.

stansberry-fraud.jpg

Porter Stansberry: Baltimore-based investment advisor who was prosecuted by the SEC for securities fraud

Bgfrn always throws ad hominems around when he can't win a debate. Tough bananas, powder puff.

The only reason he was investigated is because he was critical of the failed monster-in-chief, and nobody wants to deal with an out-of-control administration that wants to rule like Hugo Chavez.

Oh, he is a victim. How typical right wing butt hurt...

stansberry-fraud.jpg

Oh, he is a victim. How typical right wing butt hurt...
You're smarming the forum with not only ad homs, but wishful thinking as well in lieu of exploring the abuses of Barack Obama against the American Public.

Your dirt lists is all you have along with a healthy hatred of more than half the American public who do not worship President Obama with your devoted fervor. :rolleyes:

Nobody got my joke :(

Nobody got my joke :(

It has to be humorous to be a joke.

I wonder how someone could have a husband and a wife.

It that the new push by Democraps?

Legalizing sandwich marriages?

Forum List

Back