This is how the Republicans are going to win in 2024...

You all should check the GOP polling...Trump wins the primary hands down....and no one will vote for Joe or any other demtard....not after record breaking inflation and one fuck up after another with Biden....Joe isn't done screwing up...that I can Promiss you...
Only poll that counts

Biden 306
Trump 232

When Republicans lose again in 2024, will they storm the Capitol again?

1650400955016.jpeg

bye dim didn't win a damn thing

anyone who thinks otherwise

just chooses to think otherwise... no evidence required... no facts acknowledged...

That’s all that matters

Polls 2 1/2 years before an election are meaningless
True but this one has been the same for two years now....and Joe isn't done fucking up and Trump has just begun his rally schedule....

Republicans will win easily in 2024.............unless they run Trump. If they do that all bets are off.
Or worse Trump runs, fails to get the nomination then at the urging of his sycophantic followers they all break with the Republican Party declaring an independent run guaranteeing a Democratic win.

Trump holds rallies for people who already vote for him

Does nothing to change the mind of the 84 million that voted against him
1650401153686.png

I thought it was 81 million...then it turned to 82 and now 84...LMAO

A couple of things have to happen for Biden to run in '24. First of all he has to be alive. the second thing is that democrats have to be desperate enough to support the old dude.

Sorry, I don’t engage in Stolen Election fantasies
Oh I know...but I'm still going to keep reminding you that the election was stolen with covid rule changes....changes that won't be in place in 22 or 24....or ever again....

A couple of things have to happen for Biden to run in '24. First of all he has to be alive. the second thing is that democrats have to be desperate enough to support the old dude.

I don't think that Brandon's death would be a real deterrent to the D's running him.

The DNC is very familiar with the film "Weekend at Bernies"

Forum List

Back