This is How to Handle Pie Throwing Cretins

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Some moron hit the mayor with a pie and got his ass beat for it.

Good on the mayor and I hope he nailed the stupid ass really hard.

Man Arrested After Hitting Sacramento Mayor In Face With Pie At Charity Event

A man was arrested Wednesday night after shoving a pie in the face of Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson at a charity dinner.

Sean Thompson, 32, was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a public official, which is a felony, the Sacramento Police Department said. An official said Johnson, a former NBA star, didn’t take the act lightly.

The mayor had given a speech at the Seeds of HOPE dinner at Sacramento Charter High School before the man came up, pulled the pie from a bag, grabbed Johnson and shoved it into his face, the mayor’s Chief of Staff Crystal Staff said. She said the mayor defended himself against the man, but wouldn’t elaborate.

According to the East Bay Express, Johnson tackled Thompson and “repeatedly” punched him in the face landing “five to 10” blows. A witness told the East Bay Express that the protester was hit multiple times.

If true the mayor will probably be forced to resign. Oh well. If I were him I'd think it was worth it. :D

Some moron hit the mayor with a pie and got his ass beat for it.

Good on the mayor and I hope he nailed the stupid ass really hard.

Man Arrested After Hitting Sacramento Mayor In Face With Pie At Charity Event

A man was arrested Wednesday night after shoving a pie in the face of Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson at a charity dinner.

Sean Thompson, 32, was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a public official, which is a felony, the Sacramento Police Department said. An official said Johnson, a former NBA star, didn’t take the act lightly.

The mayor had given a speech at the Seeds of HOPE dinner at Sacramento Charter High School before the man came up, pulled the pie from a bag, grabbed Johnson and shoved it into his face, the mayor’s Chief of Staff Crystal Staff said. She said the mayor defended himself against the man, but wouldn’t elaborate.

According to the East Bay Express, Johnson tackled Thompson and “repeatedly” punched him in the face landing “five to 10” blows. A witness told the East Bay Express that the protester was hit multiple times.

win_sector.jpg

Kudos to the mayor. Five - ten blows to the face has gotta hurt and mess up the looks for a while. Perhaps the dumbshit will think twice next time and refrain from opening himself up to another ass kicking.

Forum List

Back