This is how utterly ignorant the left is:

I agree that the stupid population grows every year but I see repukes being the stupid one's. To make so much out of such a simple misspeak is the epitome of stupid. But then with all the lies of tRumputin to wade through I can see how this subject is easier to talk about.

So you're okay with idiots making law?
And if old Fred misspoke why didnt he make a correction?
That is what the courts are for. And being from Texas you should enjoy all the idiot laws you have.

I agree that the stupid population grows every year but I see repukes being the stupid one's. To make so much out of such a simple misspeak is the epitome of stupid. But then with all the lies of tRumputin to wade through I can see how this subject is easier to talk about.

So you're okay with idiots making law?
And if old Fred misspoke why didnt he make a correction?
That is what the courts are for. And being from Texas you should enjoy all the idiot laws you have.

What courts?
The two morons in question were trying to make laws when they had no idea what they were talking about.

You call that a mis-speak? Your response proves my point.

Reminds me of this dumb bitch......
She thinks magazines are a one use item and then you toss em.

Not everybody is a gun loving vomit smelling NRA Trump maggot, like get over yourself

So you believe it's acceptable for our leaders to make laws about something when they know nothing about the subject?
Seems a bit dangerous.

Congress has been making laws that they're completely benign and ignorant too, since its conception..where the hell you been? Ever here of NAFTA?

Reminds me of this dumb bitch......
She thinks magazines are a one use item and then you toss em.

Not everybody is a gun loving vomit smelling NRA Trump maggot, like get over yourself

So you believe it's acceptable for our leaders to make laws about something when they know nothing about the subject?
Seems a bit dangerous.

Congress has been making laws that they're completely benign and ignorant too, since its conception..where the hell you been? Ever here of NAFTA?

So you still find it acceptable that idiots are passing laws.

Forum List

Back