THIS IS HUGE! — BREAKING NEWS FROM ARIZONA AUDIT: The Number Of Illegal Votes In Maricopa County Could Easily Reach More Than 250,000 Votes

again why are you so upset about the people of Arizona attempting to make sure their elections are done correctly?

This has jack squat to do with doing elections "correctly". It's a crass stunt by Republicans to sow doubt and confusion regarding the election process. They lost, so now they want to flip the table. Fuck them.

LOL, but it was fine in 2016. Progs are nothing if not hypocrites.
No, it wasn't fine. I'm not a prog. You fuckers are the hypocrites.

i made no assumptions just spoke facts

why are you talking about the legality of it? nobody even challenged that so why would the court address it?

the people of Arizona disagree with you view on its wastefulness and care about having a fair and accurate election.
Ok, you've convinced me ... you're pathological.

You claim no one challenged the legality of the audit; but that too is a lie. Yes, there were some legal challenges, starting with...

ah i missed that...and the Court ordered the audit to go on...so they lost.
Great, then post the court order showing the Democrats' lawsuit was dismissed....

You keep spouting lies as evidenced by your utter inability to provide any of the court documents of which you speak.
when did i de it was dismissed?

show me where is said it was dismissed...stop lying
You're so pathological, you don't know what you're saying.

You said the plaintiff lost. Democrats filed a lawsuit. Had they lost, their motion would have been dismissed. So yeah, claiming the lost is saying the case was dismissed.

Now OANN is involved in Arizona's Senate election audit? Can this thing get any more absurd?
Opinion: The Arizona Senate's auditors have selected their broadcast partner for the election audit, a right-wing cable TV network renowned for spreading conspiracy theories. Why am I not surprised?
Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------
OANN will livestream Arizona's election audit? That's just absurd (azcentral.com)

The channel is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[41] On November 24, 2020, YouTube suspended and demonetized OANN's channel for one week as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy for advertising a false cure for COVID-19.[39]
One America News Network - Wikipedia
Fake news. OAN has the same access and camara video stream as everybody else. Other media sources are just afraid to report on this story.

BULLSHIT. Other media sources are being BARRED from entry. Only OAN is in their. One journalist snuck in as a poll watcher, and she was barred from entry the second day, after they found out who she was.

A fake cyber security company is doing an "audit" of the votes, without the following the state guidelines for an audit, using untrained workers, using blue and black pens which spoil the ballots. All of this is being records by an fake new network, which is financing this fiasco, based on the Donald Trump's lie that the election was "stolen".

What could possibly go wrong???

The Press is barred entry? Geez...you'd think it was a tax payer funded ICE detention center....

Are you ok with a private firm being given access to ballots which they can alter with no oversight?

as opposed to a "public" firm? someone has to do the audit. I would imagine if they want to present their evidence in Court...since this part of a Court proceeding, they would have to swear under oath...just like anyone else presenting evidence, including "public" firms...So, I am fine with it

Oh? What court ordered this audit?

Maricopa County Superior Court.

The Senate order the audit...the Dems filed a lawsuit, the Court said, fine, you can have an injuction....but you have to pay the folks that were about to do the audit for the time and prep, or it will go forward. The Dems didn't pay. The Court Order the audit to go forward.

Not quite. The Republican Senate didn't just order the audit, they subpoenaed the ballots. That's not a court proceeding. Not even with a court denying Democrats' attempts in court to prevent the audit.

Well the Senate doesn't belong to one party or the other...it's just the Senate. The Senate order a forensic audit...the Dems filed a lawsuit, the Court said they could have an injuction if they payed the cost already expended by the companies retained, they didn't...and order the audit to continue

Their Senate is under Republican control. Who the fuck knows why you tried to ignore that? Still, it's not a court ordered audit. It was ordered by Arizona Republican Senators who first issued the subpoenas. All the court did was to affirm the Senate had the legal authority to issue the subpoenas. That in no way makes this a court ordered audit as the court never ordered it. At most, they allowed it and even then, only because Arizona law allows their state Senate to authorize it.

Still, it's a sham audit. Despite some 80% of all ballots in all of Arizona being mail-in ballots, this audit is examining only ballots from the state's most left-leaning county. Rather than hire a reputable and qualified firm to perform the audit, they hired a company with zero auditing experience, led by a conspiracy nut who himself promoted the Big Lie. Now they're in possession of the ballots where their reportedly marking them up illegally with wrong colored pens and there's no oversight. They could be destroying ballots by marking votes for all anyone knows. Who knows why you're ok with that?

The Senate is the Senate...but whatever..

The Senate order the audit, the elected representatives of the people. The Dems filed a lawsuit, the Judge granted the injunction, if they paid the cost to the companies for the cost of what they have spent, if not the audit was to go forward...they didn't, those the Court's Order for the audit to continue went forward.

This isn't rocket science.

No, it's not, which leaves me wondering why you lied and referred to the audit as "court ordered" when it was really ordered by Arizona's Republican-led state Senate?

Because it was...the Court Ordered that the Audit continue, unless the Dems paid the contractors. They didn't...thus the Order was enforced.

This really isn't hard to grasp.

The court did NOT order the audit be continued. He simply didn't order that it be stopped. Legally this is a HUGE distinction. There is no court order to continue the audit and to say otherwise, is just another flat out lie, which is all that has been going on since the process started.

wrong, the court in fact ORDERed the injunction if the dems paid the contractors for the money they would have lost for preparing, if the dems djdnt the Order thus said the audit could continue.

A Court speaks through its ORDERS

You just can't stop lying. There was no court order to audit ballots. There's no law w at says a private company has to audit ballots so there's no court that can order Cyber Ninja's to do so.

I never said there was a law that requred cyber ninja to do the audit...why do you think there has to be a law for a Court to have an Order for someone to do something?

What I said was totally factual correct...the Senate speaking for the people that elected them order the audit, the Dems objected and filed a lawsuit..the Court speaking through it's Orders, Ordered the injuction the Dems requested, on condition they paid the company for money they would have lost preparing for the audit, and if they didn't Ordered the audit to continue

Utterly false. The Order does NOT require the audit to continue. It only states that the audit is to be stopped if the Democrats cover the costs.

The Court in no way opines as to whether or not the audit is legal or whether it is being done in accordance with state law. The Order only covers the circumstances under which the Democrats can force the audit to stop.

NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. THE COURT REFUSED TO OPINE ON THE LEGALITY, NECESSITY OR EVEN WHETHER THE AUDIT IS LEGAL. NONE OF THE THINGS YOU'RE CLAIMING THE JUDGE ISSUED THE ORDER ABOUT.

and if they don’t it’s ordered to continue...hence why it’s going on!

again why are you so upset about the people of Arizona attempting to make sure their elections are done correctly?

why would the audit be illegal and why would the court opine on things even the dems didn’t raise in their request?

Your assumption is utterly and completely false. Not ordering it stop is not the same thing as ordering it to continue. If Democrats don't pay to stop the count, it's up to the Senate which ordered it what happens to the count.

The court very specifically did not make any other ruling on this legality of this audit other than the circumstances under which the Democrats could end it.

This audit is a massive waste of taxpayer dollars and regardless of what the "auditors" claim is the result, the audit will have no effect whatsoever, other than to make money for the auditors, and continue to spread lies and disinformation.

why are you talking about the legality of it? nobody even challenged that so why would the court address it?

the people of Arizona disagree with you view on its wastefulness and care about having a fair and accurate election.

The Democrats most certainly did challenge the legality of the audit, based on the lack of transparency of the Cyber Ninjas in describing their methods of conducting the audit, and whether or not they were following state law in that regard.

No press allowed other than OAN. No training for those conducting the audit. Refusal by the Cyber Ninjas to confirm their methods. Blue and black pens spoiling ballots.

This audit has no legality and no credibility whatsoever.

no they asked for an injunction. The Court Ordered them to pay up if they wanted it or the audit would go forward.

The dems delay tactic was called out and of course they backed down and now we have the audit that the people of arizona wanted and are getting

LOL

You actually said the court ordered the injunction if the plaintiffs would pay up. That is wrong as there was no injunction ordered. There was an offer by the court to order a temporary injunction if they paid the bond. The plaintiffs opted not to pay it because it was a large sum of money which they would have lost had the lost the lawsuit.

how can you day something then go on to disprove your point and prove mine? rather amazing.

The dems didn’t pay, the audit was ordered to proceed. Smart judge calling out the dems to put their money where their mouth was and see through their simple delay tactics

LOL

I note again, you can't produce any such court order.

You claim no one challenged the legality of the audit; but that too is a lie. Yes, there were some legal challenges, starting with...

Great, then post the court order showing the Democrats' lawsuit was dismissed....

You keep spouting lies as evidenced by your utter inability to provide any of the court documents of which you speak.

You said the plaintiff lost. Democrats filed a lawsuit. Had they lost, their motion would have been dismissed. So yeah, claiming the lost is saying the case was dismissed.

well their goal was to stop the audit...it’s going on so they lost.

They won, their case in that the judge granted the injuction...but conditioned it on them putting their money where their mouth was...they didn’t...so the audit was ordered to continue.

I am not sure how this continues to go over your head

Now OANN is involved in Arizona's Senate election audit? Can this thing get any more absurd?
Opinion: The Arizona Senate's auditors have selected their broadcast partner for the election audit, a right-wing cable TV network renowned for spreading conspiracy theories. Why am I not surprised?
Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------
OANN will livestream Arizona's election audit? That's just absurd (azcentral.com)

The channel is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[41] On November 24, 2020, YouTube suspended and demonetized OANN's channel for one week as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy for advertising a false cure for COVID-19.[39]
Fake news. OAN has the same access and camara video stream as everybody else. Other media sources are just afraid to report on this story.

BULLSHIT. Other media sources are being BARRED from entry. Only OAN is in their. One journalist snuck in as a poll watcher, and she was barred from entry the second day, after they found out who she was.

A fake cyber security company is doing an "audit" of the votes, without the following the state guidelines for an audit, using untrained workers, using blue and black pens which spoil the ballots. All of this is being records by an fake new network, which is financing this fiasco, based on the Donald Trump's lie that the election was "stolen".

The Press is barred entry? Geez...you'd think it was a tax payer funded ICE detention center....

Are you ok with a private firm being given access to ballots which they can alter with no oversight?

as opposed to a "public" firm? someone has to do the audit. I would imagine if they want to present their evidence in Court...since this part of a Court proceeding, they would have to swear under oath...just like anyone else presenting evidence, including "public" firms...So, I am fine with it

The Senate order the audit...the Dems filed a lawsuit, the Court said, fine, you can have an injuction....but you have to pay the folks that were about to do the audit for the time and prep, or it will go forward. The Dems didn't pay. The Court Order the audit to go forward.

Not quite. The Republican Senate didn't just order the audit, they subpoenaed the ballots. That's not a court proceeding. Not even with a court denying Democrats' attempts in court to prevent the audit.

Well the Senate doesn't belong to one party or the other...it's just the Senate. The Senate order a forensic audit...the Dems filed a lawsuit, the Court said they could have an injuction if they payed the cost already expended by the companies retained, they didn't...and order the audit to continue

Their Senate is under Republican control. Who the fuck knows why you tried to ignore that? Still, it's not a court ordered audit. It was ordered by Arizona Republican Senators who first issued the subpoenas. All the court did was to affirm the Senate had the legal authority to issue the subpoenas. That in no way makes this a court ordered audit as the court never ordered it. At most, they allowed it and even then, only because Arizona law allows their state Senate to authorize it.

Still, it's a sham audit. Despite some 80% of all ballots in all of Arizona being mail-in ballots, this audit is examining only ballots from the state's most left-leaning county. Rather than hire a reputable and qualified firm to perform the audit, they hired a company with zero auditing experience, led by a conspiracy nut who himself promoted the Big Lie. Now they're in possession of the ballots where their reportedly marking them up illegally with wrong colored pens and there's no oversight. They could be destroying ballots by marking votes for all anyone knows. Who knows why you're ok with that?

The Senate order the audit, the elected representatives of the people. The Dems filed a lawsuit, the Judge granted the injunction, if they paid the cost to the companies for the cost of what they have spent, if not the audit was to go forward...they didn't, those the Court's Order for the audit to continue went forward.

No, it's not, which leaves me wondering why you lied and referred to the audit as "court ordered" when it was really ordered by Arizona's Republican-led state Senate?

Because it was...the Court Ordered that the Audit continue, unless the Dems paid the contractors. They didn't...thus the Order was enforced.

The court did NOT order the audit be continued. He simply didn't order that it be stopped. Legally this is a HUGE distinction. There is no court order to continue the audit and to say otherwise, is just another flat out lie, which is all that has been going on since the process started.

wrong, the court in fact ORDERed the injunction if the dems paid the contractors for the money they would have lost for preparing, if the dems djdnt the Order thus said the audit could continue.

You just can't stop lying. There was no court order to audit ballots. There's no law w at says a private company has to audit ballots so there's no court that can order Cyber Ninja's to do so.

I never said there was a law that requred cyber ninja to do the audit...why do you think there has to be a law for a Court to have an Order for someone to do something?

What I said was totally factual correct...the Senate speaking for the people that elected them order the audit, the Dems objected and filed a lawsuit..the Court speaking through it's Orders, Ordered the injuction the Dems requested, on condition they paid the company for money they would have lost preparing for the audit, and if they didn't Ordered the audit to continue

Utterly false. The Order does NOT require the audit to continue. It only states that the audit is to be stopped if the Democrats cover the costs.

The Court in no way opines as to whether or not the audit is legal or whether it is being done in accordance with state law. The Order only covers the circumstances under which the Democrats can force the audit to stop.

NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. THE COURT REFUSED TO OPINE ON THE LEGALITY, NECESSITY OR EVEN WHETHER THE AUDIT IS LEGAL. NONE OF THE THINGS YOU'RE CLAIMING THE JUDGE ISSUED THE ORDER ABOUT.

why would the audit be illegal and why would the court opine on things even the dems didn’t raise in their request?

Your assumption is utterly and completely false. Not ordering it stop is not the same thing as ordering it to continue. If Democrats don't pay to stop the count, it's up to the Senate which ordered it what happens to the count.

The court very specifically did not make any other ruling on this legality of this audit other than the circumstances under which the Democrats could end it.

This audit is a massive waste of taxpayer dollars and regardless of what the "auditors" claim is the result, the audit will have no effect whatsoever, other than to make money for the auditors, and continue to spread lies and disinformation.

The Democrats most certainly did challenge the legality of the audit, based on the lack of transparency of the Cyber Ninjas in describing their methods of conducting the audit, and whether or not they were following state law in that regard.

No press allowed other than OAN. No training for those conducting the audit. Refusal by the Cyber Ninjas to confirm their methods. Blue and black pens spoiling ballots.

no they asked for an injunction. The Court Ordered them to pay up if they wanted it or the audit would go forward.

The dems delay tactic was called out and of course they backed down and now we have the audit that the people of arizona wanted and are getting

LOL

You actually said the court ordered the injunction if the plaintiffs would pay up. That is wrong as there was no injunction ordered. There was an offer by the court to order a temporary injunction if they paid the bond. The plaintiffs opted not to pay it because it was a large sum of money which they would have lost had the lost the lawsuit.

how can you day something then go on to disprove your point and prove mine? rather amazing.

The dems didn’t pay, the audit was ordered to proceed. Smart judge calling out the dems to put their money where their mouth was and see through their simple delay tactics

LOL

i can only go off the articles posted and the real time audit. i don’t have access the the court’s file

This has jack squat to do with doing elections "correctly". It's a crass stunt by Republicans to sow doubt and confusion regarding the election process. They lost, so now they want to flip the table. Fuck them.

LOL, but it was fine in 2016. Progs are nothing if not hypocrites.
No, it wasn't fine. I'm not a prog. You fuckers are the hypocrites.

LOL, I didn't vote for Rump, I'm just sick of you lying hypocritical pieces of trash and make no mistake that is exactly what you are. There is nothing wrong with what they are doing, nothing at all.

They won, their case in that the judge granted the injuction...but conditioned it on them putting their money where their mouth was...they didn’t...so the audit was ordered to continue.

The legal battle isn't over yet. A lawsuit isn't lost until a judge says it is.

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

LOL

LOL

i can only go off the articles posted and the real time audit. i don’t have access the the court’s file

Oh? How is it I can access the court filing to prove my point but you cannot?

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

“ The People”

No. The crazy Magarat Republicans

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

“ The People”

the people elected the senators and the senate ordered this audit. The people deserve to have a safe, accurate and fair election. They want to feel secure in that hence the audit.

why the dems would try to stop that or delay that is rather amazing...but unsurprising. Chaos, division, it’s the leftist way

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

LOL

LOL

i don’t know. what’s the court’s website? i can try

the audit is happening we will get the results. anything else is moot and a waste of time

Trump cultists, be honest. Imagine that if, for the election or for one of the two non-fraudulent audits:

1. Only wild partisan Democrats were allowed to count.

2. Only wild partisan Democrats were allowed to observe.

3. Counting standards and procedures were kept completely secret.

4. Shocking violations of normal procedure were observed.

5. The only media allowed in was CNN.

In that case, would you be screaming it was a fraud? Of course you would, and you'd be justified. We'd be saying the same thing.

The exact same thing, mirrored, is happening now. Only OANN is allowed in. Only wild partisan Republicans are allowed to count and observe. It marks all the boxes for obvious fraud.

Why the wild double standard, Trump cultists?

No need to asnwer. We know why. You're all aware you're peddling a fraud here. The fraud is deliberate on your part. You think your fraud is justified, because you believe you have a divine right to rule, by hook or crook. Given that the whole world is laughing at how bad your obvious fraud attempt is, what's the point? It's not like anyone is unaware of your corruption.

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

“ The People”

the people elected the senators and the senate ordered this audit. The people deserve to have a safe, accurate and fair election. They want to feel secure in that hence the audit.

why the dems would try to stop that or delay that is rather amazing...but unsurprising. Chaos, division, it’s the leftist way

They already have safe, accurate and fair elections. This audit was called for by a nutty handful of their Senators.

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

LOL

LOL

i don’t know. what’s the court’s website? i can try

You can try finding it the same why I found the court document I posted -- with Google

the audit is happening we will get the results. anything else is moot and a waste of time
Hopefully not. Hopefully the court will shut this nonsensical audit down.

thats just your fear talking,,

thats just your fear talking,,
Republicans are lying fucks who will produce fake evidence with this audit. Why on Earth would any person trust them? There's a reason such audits are normally done transparently and by both parties working together. This is not that.

Trump cultists, be honest. Imagine that if, for the election or for one of the two non-fraudulent audits:

In that case, would you be screaming it was a fraud? Of course you would, and you'd be justified. We'd be saying the same thing.

The exact same thing, mirrored, is happening now. Only OANN is allowed in. Only wild partisan Republicans are allowed to count and observe. It marks all the boxes for obvious fraud.

No need to asnwer. We know why. You're all aware you're peddling a fraud here. The fraud is deliberate on your part. You think your fraud is justified, because you believe you have a divine right to rule, by hook or crook. Given that the whole world is laughing at how bad your obvious fraud attempt is, what's the point? It's not like anyone is unaware of your corruption.
Imagine how manipulative one would have to be to claim that who was counting the fake votes mattered more than that the votes were fake. Republicans can go in and find all sorts of votes cast by people who weren't legally allowed to vote----who counted the votes or caught the fraud doesn't matter---the fact the election was a fraud is what matters.

Imagine how manipulative one would have to be to claim that who was counting the fake votes mattered more than that the votes were fake. Republicans can go in and find all sorts of votes cast by people who weren't legally allowed to vote----who counted the votes or caught the fraud doesn't matter---the fact the election was a fraud is what matters.
Bullshit. Without “both sides” the ballots can be tampered with or even thrown away.

Not that we don’t trust this partisan opaque nonsense... but yea

Forum List

Back