This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Breaking Fake News: lynching lynching lynching lynching lynching lynching lynching lynching lynching

Breaking: Video of Dem's claiming Clinton was lynched surfaces

Breaking Fake News: impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment impeachment

...trying to excuse tRump's latest racial slur?

I counted three under "new posts" and I'm sure I missed some.

The desperation is palpable.

It wasn't meant as a racial slur dummy. Now what was the intent of Trumps tweet? How many threads does it take for you to get it right? Of course liberal outlets are lying in wait for anything Trump says and they don't really care about the context. They will create their own context. The outrage is dishonest.

Takes a lot of threads to make a nice suit...

rs_600x600-190604122857-600-donal-trump-melania-london-me-6419.jpg

no red tie...sheesh,,,,, ~S~

Red tie with a dinner jacket? Is it a Puerto Rican wedding?

Call us when Biden apologizes for referring to Bill Clinton's impeachment as a lynching. What's that? But but but...but yeah we thought so. :auiqs.jpg:

You know, while I do agree that watching them defend Trump is kinda entertaining, especially when they twist themselves in knots, it's not something we should be concentrating our energy on.

And yeah, lynchings have had racial overtones for many years in this country, but they were also used as vigilante justice in the Old West.

Not only that, but in common modern slang, lynching is a term used by people who feel they were treated unfairly by a group.

Now, while I wouldn't use a term like that, because I believe it's a bit extreme to throw around carelessly, I can understand why a narcissist like Trump would use it.

Intentions are everything. Trumps tweet did not involve someone else being lynched, he was referring to himself in a political context. And from his perspective.... now just imagine for a moment you are Trump and you are innocent of all these charges for the last three years. It would definitely feel like a political Lynching as the great Cattle Barron and chief architect Hillary Clinton is once again trying to balance herself in the saddle for one more run.

I find this down right disgraceful Trump is a racist and whoever supports Trump and is ok with his comments you are in fact racist.
I think you’re dumb as fuck.

Rather be dumb then a sell out who's a dumb ass.
I sold out to nothing by voting Trump. You bunch of fragile porcelain figurines on the political left smash into little pieces every time you perceive Trump has committed a wrong.

Little Trump supporters are blind and brainwashed and right are scummy bastards lol.The supporters need to realize this whole has been a lie and he needs to be in prison.

Still trying to defend it even here.

What's to defend? Lynch is an English word that has meanings.

What does lynch mean?

We define lynch as “to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission.” The word comes from the earlier lynch law (“the punishment of presumed crimes or offenses usually by death without due process of law”), which itself comes from the name of either Charles or William Lynch, both of whom were alive in the late 18th century and associated with extrajudicial execution.

What is notable about this use of lynch?

Lynch and lynching may occasionally be found used in a figurative or hyperbolic manner (describing a situation in which no one is actually put to death). It has also been used in reference to a president who is, or has been, close to impeachment.

Trend Watch: Trump: Impeachment Inquiry Is a 'Lynching' - 10/22/2019 | Merriam-Webster

As a civilian Donald Trump probably offered more jobs to minorities than LBJ's failed "great society" ever thought of. Former president Barry Hussein told his Black constituents that good factory jobs were gone and their only hope was federal food stamps. As President,Trump turned the Obama economy around and Black unemployment is at a historic low. You have to pity desperate crazy lefties who salivate over every Media Matters spin.

What racial slur did Trump use?

Lynching is not a racial slur if used to describe what he feel that is happening to him. For you to claim it is, well asinine as can be.

Now had Trump said he had wish Cummings been shown a lynching before his death, then yeah but as for how dumbass used it, no it is not a racial slur...

Last edited:
As a civilian Donald Trump probably offered more jobs to minorities than LBJ's failed "great society" ever thought of. Former president Barry Hussein told his Black constituents that good factory jobs were gone and their only hope was federal food stamps. As President,Trump turned the Obama economy around and Black unemployment is at a historic low. You have to pity desperate crazy lefties who salivate over every Media Matters spin.

Right exactly! but he used the word Lynched! my god the Dems are desperate to win.

Just watching the MSM whine about Trump's use of the word "lynch".
In a tweet Trump said that he was being "lynched" (metaphorically).
However, the dictionary's description of lynch doesn't include race.
Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.

Like holocaust does not necessarily involve Jews?

The definition may include Jews, but the 1st definition does not. It describes "slaughter on a mass scale" such as "nuclear holocaust".
So a term that is overused can seem to imply something the actual word does not.

Yet add a word and it becomes "The Holocaust"
The Holocaust - Wikipedia

hol·o·caust
/ˈhäləˌkôst,ˈhōləˌkôst/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: holocaust; plural noun: holocausts
  1. 1.
    destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war.
    "a nuclear holocaust"
    • the mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime during the period 1941–45. More than 6 million European Jews, as well as members of other persecuted groups, such as gypsies and homosexuals, were murdered at concentration camps such as Auschwitz.
      noun: the Holocaust
  2. 2.
    historical
    a Jewish sacrificial offering that is burned completely on an altar.

Since holocaust refers to a sweeping extinction it can and should be qualified with an adjective specifying which one. For example the Armenian Holocaust. What Columbus and his successors did to the Arawaks could be called a holocaust too but usually isn't, mostly because there are no Arawaks left to contribute to history books.

Lynching, however, is a singular act usually confined to a single person and describing the method of murder. So it's a bit of apples and oranges.

The 20th century version of the Klan was founded partially by participants in the lynching of a Jew (Leo Frank) earlier that year.

Last edited:
Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.

The definition may include Jews, but the 1st definition does not. It describes "slaughter on a mass scale" such as "nuclear holocaust".
So a term that is overused can seem to imply something the actual word does not.

hol·o·caust
/ˈhäləˌkôst,ˈhōləˌkôst/

Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. 1.
    destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war.
    "a nuclear holocaust"
    • the mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime during the period 1941–45. More than 6 million European Jews, as well as members of other persecuted groups, such as gypsies and homosexuals, were murdered at concentration camps such as Auschwitz.
  2. 2.
    historical

Since holocaust refers to a sweeping extinction it can and should be qualified with an adjective specifying which one. For example the Armenian Holocaust. What Columbus and his successors did to the Arawaks could be called a holocaust too but usually isn't, mostly because there are no Arawaks left to contribute to history books.

Lynching, however, is a singular act usually confined to a single person and describing the method of murder. So it's a bit of apples and oranges.

The 20th century version of the Klan was founded partially by participants of the lynching of a Jew (Leo Frank) earlier that year.
Leo raped a 13 year old and killed her. His lynching by townsfolk was just.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

hol·o·caust
/ˈhäləˌkôst,ˈhōləˌkôst/

Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. 1.
    "a nuclear holocaust"
  2. 2.
    historical

The 20th century version of the Klan was founded partially by participants of the lynching of a Jew (Leo Frank) earlier that year.
Leo raped a 13 year old and killed her. His lynching by townsfolk was just.

Evidence suggests he did not.

That's number one. number two is that a self-appointed mob is not the justice system.

That's what all lynchings have in common --- A MOB. That's why it's natural that a KKK would grow out of that element.

Pretty sure there were no lynchings of orange people though.

Unless you consider that one incident with the retired Muppet. Rapey Ralph. Statler and Waldorf said the whole thing was shocking.

Black democrat slave owners used to order the lynching of white republicans

Got any links to back up the bullshit you just spewed?
Black slave owners say used to lynch their run away slaves all the time. One time there was the joke family who took in a black run away slave, and the black slave owner ordered the lynching of the family!

So, you got nothing other than more crap you pulled straight outta your ass.
Just facts

If those are "facts" as you claim, then you should have no problem posting a link to back it up.

you wouldnt know a fact if it bent you over and treated you like its bitch,,,

From the 1963 Encyclopedia Britannica..."Charles Lynch, a Virginia farmer and patriot, who, during the American Revolution, headed an irregular organization formed to punish thieves, outlaws and Tories...killing of an individual by a mob as a penalty has been practiced in all countries where unsettled conditions prevailed...The victims of Western lynching were largely White men, although a few Negroes were lynched..[for] murder and crimes against property...In the South lynching crystallized into a traditional method of...punishing Negroes for...murder and rape, against Whites."

So yeah, the insane, racists are trying to steal another word and have it only apply to another special privilege, ethnic group.

Anyhoo, I notice a lot of Lynch Mob songs...

sound similar to Modern Day Cowboy by Tesla...

Forum List

Back