This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
...trying to excuse tRump's latest racial slur?

No excuse necessary. "Lynching" is a perfectly serviceable English word.

You Democrats do not own the language, and most people don't subscribe to your attempt at Newspeak.

He's nothing more than a puppet. He only speaks what they promote.

As far as the puppet masters go, they have a lot to worry about, so we have to understand. They heavily rely on the black vote, and they are losing minorities all the time.

Under Trump, minority businesses have never done better. For non-business minority workers, they too have never done better. Even if the Democrats lose a few percentage points on each minority group, they are history.

To survive, they have to push this phony racist thing until the election.

You know, while I do agree that watching them defend Trump is kinda entertaining, especially when they twist themselves in knots, it's not something we should be concentrating our energy on.

And yeah, lynchings have had racial overtones for many years in this country, but they were also used as vigilante justice in the Old West.

Not only that, but in common modern slang, lynching is a term used by people who feel they were treated unfairly by a group.

Now, while I wouldn't use a term like that, because I believe it's a bit extreme to throw around carelessly, I can understand why a narcissist like Trump would use it.

Ahhhhhh, shut up. Your pablum is every bit as hysterical as that of Crepitus.

"[A] bit extreme to throw around carelessly"?

What a damn fool.

Yeah. Right. As if attempted political coups and politically contrived impeachments launched to misdirect and cover up the corruption thereof happen all the time.

Last edited:
Let's see...

It looks like we are back to Trump being a racist after yet another fake scandal doesnt stick with the American people...just like last time and the time before that.

I guess racism is the go to card, for whatever reason because it don't work.

I guess Democrats need something fake to keep their fires burning.

Are we going to pretend the Trump haters don't want him hanged right now? Fake News must not have anything to make up this week. So, they come up with this gaslight.
Come up with? Your fat assed orange piece of shit said it. Man the fuck up & admit what an ass he is for saying it.

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

He compared the impeachment process to a lynching.

Trump calls impeachment inquiry a 'lynching' - CNNPolitics

Try to be less niggardly.
Oh how you racist fucks think you are soooooooooo clever.
You Leftards have taken all the fun out of mocking you. You do it to yourself so much better.
You racist fucks aren't funny at all. You are ignorant, disgusting people.

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

You Leftards have taken all the fun out of mocking you. You do it to yourself so much better.
upload_2019-10-22_20-57-3.gif

Are we going to pretend the Trump haters don't want him hanged right now? Fake News must not have anything to make up this week. So, they come up with this gaslight.
Come up with? Your fat assed orange piece of shit said it. Man the fuck up & admit what an ass he is for saying it.
how do you consider this to be racist while after knowing the fact that more white people have been lynched in this country than black people

View attachment 285794
Dave complains if a cafe has white milk and not chocolate milk.

Its not racially insensitive, this is BS. His words were figurative and in that sense very correct. It is a partisan non stop attack for 3 years... "IMPEACH" constantly coming out of the mouths of congressional democrats before they even knew the facts. They just hated the results of the election and are turning the whole impeachment process on its head.
It's been a political Lynching... he has been accused of everything under the sun, his enemies hoping something will stick

I find this down right disgraceful Trump is a racist and whoever supports Trump and is ok with his comments you are in fact racist.

Forum List

Back