This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Black democrat slave owners used to order the lynching of white republicans

That's an interesting ass-pull, since (number one) nobody has ever needed a political party to own slaves; (number two) there were no slave owners of any party or non-party after the Civil War; (number three) the slave states had no political parties during the War so there were no "democrats [sic]" and (number four) there were no "republicans [sic]" at all there until AFTER that war.

Whuh-oh.
great story pal lol

Trump's white nationalist brand is losing steam. he will get shellacked in 2020, and the GOP will never recover.

RIP GOP!

White nationalism my ass.

You are a race baiting asshole.
At least two demented people post under his account. He admitted it himself (themselves)

This is the Trump hating one

"John Miller" and "John Baron"?

Where does that leave "David Dennison"? Can't he get a Tweeter?

That's an interesting ass-pull, since (number one) nobody has ever needed a political party to own slaves; (number two) there were no slave owners of any party or non-party after the Civil War; (number three) the slave states had no political parties during the War so there were no "democrats [sic]" and (number four) there were no "republicans [sic]" at all there until AFTER that war.

WOW! Talk about an ass pull!

He said there were no parties during the war lol wow

Just watching the MSM whine about Trump's use of the word "lynch".
In a tweet Trump said that he was being "lynched" (metaphorically).
However, the dictionary's description of lynch doesn't include race.
Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.

Almost half of the people lynched in the US between 1882-1964 were white.

Lynching Statistics by Year

That chart was bubbled up before. Even using its out-of-date stats your own link says that 73% of lynching victims were black, in a country where blacks make up 10-12% of the population. And that doesn't include several hundred more that weren't yet counted, so it's even higher.

You doubt the Tuskegee Institute and Wikipedia?

"According to the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States, including 3,446 African Americans and 1,297 whites. More than 73 percent of lynchings in the post-Civil War period occurred in the Southern states.."

Lynching in the United States - Wikipedia

There is no evidence of blacks getting lynch for no reason! It was for rape of a white woman or a murder ..

And blacks would lynch other blacks for the same reason.. many time white cops had to stop blacks from lynching

...trying to excuse tRump's latest racial slur?

I counted three under "new posts" and I'm sure I missed some.

The desperation is palpable.
your problem is you think it was a racial slur and not an accurate statement,,,

I would contribute it to your severe case of TDS

I counted three under "new posts" and I'm sure I missed some.

The desperation is palpable.

And I guess you spoke out when Biden said the racist Senators he worked with years ago were great people. Oh, that's right, nobody made a peep about that. You know......it's just old Joe being ole Joe.

Go try to prove any of it erroneous.

I come in armed. And I just proved that the OP's ass-pull claims an impossibility.
You'll notice that he ran away.

Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.

Almost half of the people lynched in the US between 1882-1964 were white.

Lynching Statistics by Year

That chart was bubbled up before. Even using its out-of-date stats your own link says that 73% of lynching victims were black, in a country where blacks make up 10-12% of the population. And that doesn't include several hundred more that weren't yet counted, so it's even higher.

You doubt the Tuskegee Institute and Wikipedia?

"According to the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States, including 3,446 African Americans and 1,297 whites. More than 73 percent of lynchings in the post-Civil War period occurred in the Southern states.."

Lynching in the United States - Wikipedia

I have fresher stats than you do. Click the link, go to the latest post, you'll see it all there.

No excuse necessary. "Lynching" is a perfectly serviceable English word.

You Democrats do not own the language, and most people don't subscribe to your attempt at Newspeak.

I come in armed. And I just proved that the OP's ass-pull claims an impossibility.

You go waste your time proving it ass puller...more than enough info has been given for you to google it!

And I don't run away! I just don't suffer fools.

You go waste your time proving it ass puller...more than enough info has been given for you to google it!

I don't NEED to "run away". I know this shit backwards and forwards. You obviously do not.

I don't NEED to "run away". I know this shit backwards and forwards. You obviously do not.
Your delusions of grandeur are your weakness, coward.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

Like holocaust does not necessarily involve Jews?

Forum List

Back