This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Bravoactual used images which can be effective.

I'll use the real meaning of the word from good old Webster's dictionary:

Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 4.29.56 PM.png

As everyone knows, trump is very well and alive. He's not hanging from a tree dead.

trump committed many serious crimes.

Impeachment is a legal and constitutional process.

Deal with it.

What this man did to the great literature called "Dune" was a Lynching...

img-david-lynch-01-_184117216071-750x1000.jpg

...trying to excuse tRump's latest racial slur?

I counted three under "new posts" and I'm sure I missed some.

The desperation is palpable.

Just watching the MSM whine about Trump's use of the word "lynch".
In a tweet Trump said that he was being "lynched" (metaphorically).
However, the dictionary's description of lynch doesn't include race.
Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.

Almost half of the people lynched in the US between 1882-1964 were white.

Lynching Statistics by Year

You know, this is one place where I kinda agree with the conservatives.

Yes. Lynching has always had a connection with racism in this country. But, lynchings were also done in the Old West by vigilante groups.

In today's slang, lynching can refer to someone being unfairly treated by some other group.

Now, while I personally wouldn't use that term, it is one that has been used in slang to denote unfair treatment. Trump feels he's being treated unfairly, and used slang language to describe how he feels.

And, while I think the term "lynching" is a bit on the extreme side, I can understand why a narcissist like Trump would think it's appropriate.

Trump's white nationalist brand is losing steam. he will get shellacked in 2020, and the GOP will never recover.

RIP GOP!

Just watching the MSM whine about Trump's use of the word "lynch".
In a tweet Trump said that he was being "lynched" (metaphorically).
However, the dictionary's description of lynch doesn't include race.
Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.

Almost half of the people lynched in the US between 1882-1964 were white.

Lynching Statistics by Year

That chart was bubbled up before. Even using its out-of-date stats your own link says that 73% of lynching victims were black, in a country where blacks make up 10-12% of the population. And that doesn't include several hundred more that weren't yet counted, so it's even higher.

No desperation. Just showing the foolhardiness of it all, by the left.

Sorta like the thousands of threads from you sniveling parasitic worms insisting Trump was going to prison after the Mueller report?

Then it came out an nothing happened?

Or the 1000's about his tax returns, then when Madcow got one and he over paid?

Or the 100's just so far about Ukraine, when it's actually Biden's family who are the real criminals involved?

Get a life you piece of shit.

Black democrat slave owners used to order the lynching of white republicans

Got any links to back up the bullshit you just spewed?
Black slave owners say used to lynch their run away slaves all the time. One time there was the joke family who took in a black run away slave, and the black slave owner ordered the lynching of the family!

Forum List

Back