This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
...trying to excuse tRump's latest racial slur?

I counted three under "new posts" and I'm sure I missed some.

The desperation is palpable.

None. Since only an idiot lefty loon like you considers it a racial slur.

Of course you don't have one ounce of common sense.

Go play in the traffic dumbass.
So, then why do we have so many?

how do you consider this to be racist while after knowing the fact that more white people have been lynched in this country than black people

link...
Looks like blacks win...
Lynching Statistics
lynchings been around a lot longer than 1882,,,although those listed were done 100% by democrats,,,
Yet another stupid fuck Trumpette who thinks everyone in the South were Democrats.
is that waht I said???

but all KKK members were democrats,,,

Are we going to pretend the Trump haters don't want him hanged right now? Fake News must not have anything to make up this week. So, they come up with this gaslight.
Come up with? Your fat assed orange piece of shit said it. Man the fuck up & admit what an ass he is for saying it.
how do you consider this to be racist while after knowing the fact that more white people have been lynched in this country than black people
Really. How many whites were lynched for just being white.

How many whites were lynched by black men?
why and by who is irrelevant,,,

Bravoactual used images which can be effective.

I'll use the real meaning of the word from good old Webster's dictionary:

View attachment 285783

As everyone knows, trump is very well and alive. He's not hanging from a tree dead.

trump committed many serious crimes.

Impeachment is a legal and constitutional process.

Deal with it.

Libs have been dealing lynchings for over a century. They're very familiar. They are the party of slavery and segregation.

Hey Shit for Brains,
Lynching is NOT a racially insensitive word!
There is nothing racial about it.
far too many people change the meaning of words in an emo-play.

tired of it. before long we'll be a culture of 17 words and communications will cease to exist.

the Rogue House of Representatives. ROGUE. Pro communist tactics that should be spit at everyday in here. Spttttt. Fk communism and those who stand for it. Transparency is America, and until such time that these traitorous rogue representatives are jailed, I don't accept anything they announce. Not one thing.

Our Country Works as a Due Process unit.

This was an intentional attempt to redirect the conversation. Throwing out red meat is a strategy that works every time especially if it has a racist element to it.. Nothing motivates the presidents base more then seeing black people outraged. Trump supporters view it as black people complaining again and demanding white people acquiesce.

It should be mentioned but we should not linger on it.

People need to remain focused.

This was an intentional attempt to redirect the conversation. Throwing out red meat is a strategy that works every time especially if it has a racist element to it.. Nothing motivates the presidents base more then seeing black people outraged. Trump supporters view it as black people complaining again and demanding white people acquiesce.

It is imperative to Trump's base that they feel both Trump and they are UNFAIRLY put upon by anyone not of the base. Trump represents their view of themselves both that he is unfairly treated but simultaneously Yuugely successful through his own efforts that overcome all that is put upon him. That's the key to Trumpism. It's anti-elitist, anti-immigrant and anti-intellectual. At it's base, Trumpism allows people to see whatever missed opportunity they perceive is someone else's fault, but they overcome that through Trump. "Only I can save you."

The racism aspect is simply that he's been blaming Blacks for everything since 1970. LOL

But when he told Pelosi "I'll see you at the polls," he really meant it. You're right that he's just giving his fans red meat. And you're also right that overemphasizing the racism aspect just misses the overall reason for his success with his base.

Tomorrows line of MSM BS will be "Trump ate a bucket of KFC...whites are not allowed to eat fried chicken"!!!

INPEACH FOETY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

trumps "base" sees this as stupid and again a double standard from the left.

go emo - then scream when it doesn't work.

Just watching the MSM whine about Trump's use of the word "lynch".
In a tweet Trump said that he was being "lynched" (metaphorically).
However, the dictionary's description of lynch doesn't include race.
Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.

NAACP | History of Lynchings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That still doesn't move the needle saying that lynchings were not just of blacks. Blacks can't play the race card and try to copyright the word "lynch". It simply doesn't work that way, especially after Biden and Nadler used it to describe the Clinton impeachment. Trump can use it to accurately describe the current House "partisan lynching".

Trump can say whatever he wants.

He also must accept the consequences when he say stupid shit.

You don’t get to decide what upsets black people.

Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.

That still doesn't move the needle saying that lynchings were not just of blacks. Blacks can't play the race card and try to copyright the word "lynch". It simply doesn't work that way, especially after Biden and Nadler used it to describe the Clinton impeachment. Trump can use it to accurately describe the current House "partisan lynching".

Blacks do not have the right to co opt a word.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

These Blacks are such victims. LOL

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

He compared the impeachment process to a lynching.

Trump calls impeachment inquiry a 'lynching' - CNNPolitics

It is a lynching. Black people don't own the term retard.
And you are an insensitive fool. How come some many people came out against the statement. Including Republicans.

Because like you they are hyperpitical fuckwits.
Nope. Because you are just another ignorant fuck Trumpette.

Not really. Just you being grumpy because your tampon string got tangled in your pubes and lynched your vagina.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

Damn them for making Lynching about them! LOL

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

Damn them for making Lynching about them! LOL

You don't get to co opt a word simply because you think you have that right by being a victim.

Remember, "gay" used to mean "happy" until it was co opted by homosexuals to describe their perversion. Now, happy is the last thing one thinks of when they hear the word "gay".

Forum List

Back