This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Just watching the MSM whine about Trump's use of the word "lynch".
In a tweet Trump said that he was being "lynched" (metaphorically).
However, the dictionary's description of lynch doesn't include race.
Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.
These Blacks are such victims. LOL
Yeah you don't hear horse thieves complaining do you

You know, this is one place where I kinda agree with the conservatives.

Yes. Lynching has always had a connection with racism in this country. But, lynchings were also done in the Old West by vigilante groups.

In today's slang, lynching can refer to someone being unfairly treated by some other group.

Now, while I personally wouldn't use that term, it is one that has been used in slang to denote unfair treatment. Trump feels he's being treated unfairly, and used slang language to describe how he feels.

And, while I think the term "lynching" is a bit on the extreme side, I can understand why a narcissist like Trump would think it's appropriate.
but it wasn't extreme when biden used it for clinton?

just checking for a friend.

No it wasn't, because Biden used the term in describing our first black President. :auiqs.jpg:

Just watching the MSM whine about Trump's use of the word "lynch".
In a tweet Trump said that he was being "lynched" (metaphorically).
However, the dictionary's description of lynch doesn't include race.
Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.

NAACP | History of Lynchings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That still doesn't move the needle saying that lynchings were not just of blacks. Blacks can't play the race card and try to copyright the word "lynch". It simply doesn't work that way, especially after Biden and Nadler used it to describe the Clinton impeachment. Trump can use it to accurately describe the current House "partisan lynching".

Trump can say whatever he wants.

He also must accept the consequences when he say stupid shit.

You don’t get to decide what upsets black people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the MSM does?????

This was an intentional attempt to redirect the conversation. Throwing out red meat is a strategy that works every time especially if it has a racist element to it.. Nothing motivates the presidents base more then seeing black people outraged. Trump supporters view it as black people complaining again and demanding white people acquiesce.

It should be mentioned but we should not linger on it.

People need to remain focused.
It is imperative to Trump's base that they feel both Trump and they are UNFAIRLY put upon by anyone not of the base. Trump represents their view of themselves both that he is unfairly treated but simultaneously Yuugely successful through his own efforts that overcome all that is put upon him. That's the key to Trumpism. It's anti-elitist, anti-immigrant and anti-intellectual. At it's base, Trumpism allows people to see whatever missed opportunity they perceive is someone else's fault, but they overcome that through Trump. "Only I can save you."

The racism aspect is simply that he's been blaming Blacks for everything since 1970. LOL

But when he told Pelosi "I'll see you at the polls," he really meant it. You're right that he's just giving his fans red meat. And you're also right that overemphasizing the racism aspect just misses the overall reason for his success with his base.

His base is about 30% of this nation.

They can't elect much alone. They have to have others voting with them.

When you alienate everyone but your base, you lose elections.

It all boils down to who can get their voters out to vote. Trump packs stadiums and arenas everywhere he goes. Ole Joe can't pack a high school basketball court. Because of the economy, and because Trump supporters are fired up as all hell with the constant phony attacks by the left, it will take a hurricane or tornado to stop us from getting to the polls.
Trump packs stadiums and arenas because he had the mercy of using his know-how to create jobs across America, without prejudice or anything awry. He set aside his own interests to improve conditions for the ordinary guy, and all he gets is dirt in the face from his loyal opposition. I used to say a little prayer for him for guidance. Now, I pray for his enemies to make a turn around and help him for a change. I think their making up stories in their heads to make President Trump days are over in the near future, and some of them may have to deal with the courts for doing what they only accused Trump wrongfully of doing. Maybe the Democrats secretly on his side and tired of their leaders and House Demmies lying to the American people when they're not swindling someone out of good money. lol! Bless the Walk Away group that's swelling every time Schiff lies.

Tomorrows line of MSM BS will be "Trump ate a bucket of KFC...whites are not allowed to eat fried chicken"!!!

INPEACH FOETY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Russian  dressing.jpeg

Yes. Lynching has always had a connection with racism in this country. But, lynchings were also done in the Old West by vigilante groups.

In today's slang, lynching can refer to someone being unfairly treated by some other group.

Now, while I personally wouldn't use that term, it is one that has been used in slang to denote unfair treatment. Trump feels he's being treated unfairly, and used slang language to describe how he feels.

And, while I think the term "lynching" is a bit on the extreme side, I can understand why a narcissist like Trump would think it's appropriate.

No it wasn't, because Biden used the term in describing our first black President. :auiqs.jpg:
Really, what did he say.

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

He compared the impeachment process to a lynching.

Trump calls impeachment inquiry a 'lynching' - CNNPolitics

I think you're a stupid idiot. Was that insensitive?
That was just you being an ass.

Are you gonna call the ACLU on me, dipshit?

Fortunately for you, being an ass is not illegal.

Really, what did he say.

Listen for yourself:

I think Trump could stand on a corner and lynch people and get away with it.

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

Nor is being a proven daily liar like you, cockroach.

This was an intentional attempt to redirect the conversation. Throwing out red meat is a strategy that works every time especially if it has a racist element to it.. Nothing motivates the presidents base more then seeing black people outraged. Trump supporters view it as black people complaining again and demanding white people acquiesce.

It should be mentioned but we should not linger on it.

People need to remain focused.
It is imperative to Trump's base that they feel both Trump and they are UNFAIRLY put upon by anyone not of the base. Trump represents their view of themselves both that he is unfairly treated but simultaneously Yuugely successful through his own efforts that overcome all that is put upon him. That's the key to Trumpism. It's anti-elitist, anti-immigrant and anti-intellectual. At it's base, Trumpism allows people to see whatever missed opportunity they perceive is someone else's fault, but they overcome that through Trump. "Only I can save you."

The racism aspect is simply that he's been blaming Blacks for everything since 1970. LOL

But when he told Pelosi "I'll see you at the polls," he really meant it. You're right that he's just giving his fans red meat. And you're also right that overemphasizing the racism aspect just misses the overall reason for his success with his base.

His base is about 30% of this nation.

They can't elect much alone. They have to have others voting with them.

When you alienate everyone but your base, you lose elections.

It all boils down to who can get their voters out to vote. Trump packs stadiums and arenas everywhere he goes. Ole Joe can't pack a high school basketball court. Because of the economy, and because Trump supporters are fired up as all hell with the constant phony attacks by the left, it will take a hurricane or tornado to stop us from getting to the polls.
Trump packs stadiums and arenas because he had the mercy of using his know-how to create jobs across America, without prejudice or anything awry. He set aside his own interests to improve conditions for the ordinary guy, and all he gets is dirt in the face from his loyal opposition. I used to say a little prayer for him for guidance. Now, I pray for his enemies to make a turn around and help him for a change. I think their making up stories in their heads to make President Trump days are over in the near future, and some of them may have to deal with the courts for doing what they only accused Trump wrongfully of doing. Maybe the Democrats secretly on his side and tired of their leaders and House Demmies lying to the American people when they're not swindling someone out of good money. lol! Bless the Walk Away group that's swelling every time Schiff lies.

Just a little advice: Never pray for the devil or his disciples. The Democrats will only grow more evil as time goes on no matter what you do.

Don't be too sure, dipshit. This is what happens when Democrats are given political power.

Massachusetts Bill Would Make Calling Someone A ‘B—’ A Criminal Offense, Including Jail Time

Bitch.

Forum List

Back