This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
This was an intentional attempt to redirect the conversation. Throwing out red meat is a strategy that works every time especially if it has a racist element to it.. Nothing motivates the presidents base more then seeing black people outraged. Trump supporters view it as black people complaining again and demanding white people acquiesce.

It should be mentioned but we should not linger on it.

People need to remain focused.
It is imperative to Trump's base that they feel both Trump and they are UNFAIRLY put upon by anyone not of the base. Trump represents their view of themselves both that he is unfairly treated but simultaneously Yuugely successful through his own efforts that overcome all that is put upon him. That's the key to Trumpism. It's anti-elitist, anti-immigrant and anti-intellectual. At it's base, Trumpism allows people to see whatever missed opportunity they perceive is someone else's fault, but they overcome that through Trump. "Only I can save you."

The racism aspect is simply that he's been blaming Blacks for everything since 1970. LOL

But when he told Pelosi "I'll see you at the polls," he really meant it. You're right that he's just giving his fans red meat. And you're also right that overemphasizing the racism aspect just misses the overall reason for his success with his base.

His base is about 30% of this nation.

They can't elect much alone. They have to have others voting with them.

When you alienate everyone but your base, you lose elections.

It all boils down to who can get their voters out to vote. Trump packs stadiums and arenas everywhere he goes. Ole Joe can't pack a high school basketball court. Because of the economy, and because Trump supporters are fired up as all hell with the constant phony attacks by the left, it will take a hurricane or tornado to stop us from getting to the polls.

25,000 people in a stadium in a city of hundreds of thousands is going to in an election?

If there is a hurricane, don't count on FEMA. FEMA money went to the Wall.

It should also be pointed out that a good number (most) of the blacks lynched were GUILTY of a heinous crime. I don't endorse lynching, nor do I condemn it....when a community, or country, has no alternative but to take the law into their own hands, they are entitled. Mussolini was hanged by his heels off a balcony when the Italian people had enough of his crap. Blacks have always had a wild, lawless element that needs to be stopped. My great granny emptied two Lugers into a buck headed up the stairs on their ranch outside Brownwood, Texas to rape/murder her. The Sheriff told her she wouldn't be hearing any more about it when they left.

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

He compared the impeachment process to a lynching.

Trump calls impeachment inquiry a 'lynching' - CNNPolitics

I think you're a stupid idiot. Was that insensitive?
That was just you being an ass.

Are you gonna call the ACLU on me, dipshit?

Fortunately for you, being an ass is not illegal.

Don't be too sure, dipshit. This is what happens when Democrats are given political power.

Massachusetts Bill Would Make Calling Someone A ‘B—’ A Criminal Offense, Including Jail Time

Bitch.
Democrats had control. Are you in jail? No? Then fuck off Trump Boy

Don't be too sure, dipshit. This is what happens when Democrats are given political power.

Massachusetts Bill Would Make Calling Someone A ‘B—’ A Criminal Offense, Including Jail Time

Bitch.

This was an intentional attempt to redirect the conversation. Throwing out red meat is a strategy that works every time especially if it has a racist element to it.. Nothing motivates the presidents base more then seeing black people outraged. Trump supporters view it as black people complaining again and demanding white people acquiesce.

It is imperative to Trump's base that they feel both Trump and they are UNFAIRLY put upon by anyone not of the base. Trump represents their view of themselves both that he is unfairly treated but simultaneously Yuugely successful through his own efforts that overcome all that is put upon him. That's the key to Trumpism. It's anti-elitist, anti-immigrant and anti-intellectual. At it's base, Trumpism allows people to see whatever missed opportunity they perceive is someone else's fault, but they overcome that through Trump. "Only I can save you."

The racism aspect is simply that he's been blaming Blacks for everything since 1970. LOL

But when he told Pelosi "I'll see you at the polls," he really meant it. You're right that he's just giving his fans red meat. And you're also right that overemphasizing the racism aspect just misses the overall reason for his success with his base.

It all boils down to who can get their voters out to vote. Trump packs stadiums and arenas everywhere he goes. Ole Joe can't pack a high school basketball court. Because of the economy, and because Trump supporters are fired up as all hell with the constant phony attacks by the left, it will take a hurricane or tornado to stop us from getting to the polls.

25,000 people in a stadium in a city of hundreds of thousands is going to in an election?

If there is a hurricane, don't count on FEMA. FEMA money went to the Wall.

That and the fact there were more people outside just to be near the events than those inside. The word is called Enthusiasm.

Trump packs stadiums and arenas because he had the mercy of using his know-how to create jobs across America, without prejudice or anything awry. He set aside his own interests to improve conditions for the ordinary guy, and all he gets is dirt in the face from his loyal opposition. I used to say a little prayer for him for guidance. Now, I pray for his enemies to make a turn around and help him for a change. I think their making up stories in their heads to make President Trump days are over in the near future, and some of them may have to deal with the courts for doing what they only accused Trump wrongfully of doing. Maybe the Democrats secretly on his side and tired of their leaders and House Demmies lying to the American people when they're not swindling someone out of good money. lol! Bless the Walk Away group that's swelling every time Schiff lies.

Just a little advice: Never pray for the devil or his disciples. The Democrats will only grow more evil as time goes on no matter what you do.
Funny chit coming from a supporter of Trump.

Bitch.

Massachusetts, dumbass. Probably not fair to call them Democrats. They're more like Stalinists.

Last edited:
Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

He compared the impeachment process to a lynching.

Trump calls impeachment inquiry a 'lynching' - CNNPolitics

And lord knows you've been taken to court enough times for it to know!

WHITE cattle thieves hurled into Eternity in their long johns....

769bb9b83505fa04bbf28acbbfc00e43--hispanic-american-lynching.jpg
There were a lot more white criminals hanging from trees than slaves. Out west, many small towns had no sheriffs, so when they caught killers and rustlers, their justice was swifter than it is today.

There were a lot more white criminals hanging from trees than slaves. Out west, many small towns had no sheriffs, so when they caught killers and rustlers, their justice was swifter than it is today.

Yep, rustlers and killers didn't make it much past the first Cottonwood tree the posse found. My great uncle was both a Texas and Arizona Ranger. He told the men he captured he'd have it a lot easier if they resisted and he shot them dead. A couple tried and were taken in tied over the top of their horse. Most agreed and some ran...he said "always shoot the horse!" and that was pretty much the end of their escape....from there they walked back to where he was taking them. Hell, his horse killed a guy who jumped him..spun and threw both hooves crossfire on the son of a bitch....my uncle loved that horse.

You know, since it's still in the investigative stage, it's not a lynching yet. The time for calling it a lynching won't come until the Senate starts with their trial.

And, interestingly enough, in some areas, Trump's lawyers are arguing that because he is president, he is exempt from state laws, even if he shot someone on 5th Ave.

Federal judges seem skeptical of Trump arguments in tax case - news - Suddenlink

NEW YORK (AP) — Three judges on a federal appeals panel appeared inclined Wednesday to reject arguments that President Donald Trump's tax returns can't be given to a New York grand jury because he is immune from state criminal law — even if he were to shoot someone on Fifth Avenue.

The hearing's most colorful exchange came when Judge Denny Chin confronted Trump attorney William S. Consovoy over what local authorities could do if Trump shot somebody on Fifth Avenue, a reference to a boast Trump made in January 2016 that doing so wouldn't cost him voters.

"Local authorities couldn't investigate. They couldn't do anything about it?" Chin asked.

Consovoy said that it was not a permanent immunity and that local authorities could act once a president was removed from office.

"Well, I'm talking about while in office," Chin said. "Nothing could be done? That's your position?"

Consovoy answered: "That is correct. That is correct. Yes."

Chin foreshadowed his shooting comparison when he asked whether the president was beyond the reach of investigators "no matter how heinous" the crime.

is that waht I said???

but all KKK members were democrats,,,

And as time shifts, they are now Repubs...

never happened,,,or you would have a long list of KKK republicans, but all we have is KKK democrats

As long as you don't count, oh....

Ed Jackson, Indiana.....
Rice Means, Colorado.....
Owen Brewster, Maine.....
George Luis Baker, Oregon.....
Albert Johnson, Washington.....
Ben Paulen, Kansas.....
Clarence Morley, Colorado.....
D.C. Stephenson, Indiana.....

Go ahead, look 'em up. Here, lemme get you started. Thank me later.

The term 'Lynching', again, reportedly originated during the revolutionary war, from a judge / military officer who went after the British and would hang them.

Of course the Democrats - more accurately, their KKK - made the term infamously well known for what they did to blacks.

Now it is a source of selective outrage. For instance, snowflakes didn't make this much of a fuss when Booker used it recently ..

Trump packs stadiums and arenas because he had the mercy of using his know-how to create jobs across America, without prejudice or anything awry. He set aside his own interests to improve conditions for the ordinary guy, and all he gets is dirt in the face from his loyal opposition. I used to say a little prayer for him for guidance. Now, I pray for his enemies to make a turn around and help him for a change. I think their making up stories in their heads to make President Trump days are over in the near future, and some of them may have to deal with the courts for doing what they only accused Trump wrongfully of doing. Maybe the Democrats secretly on his side and tired of their leaders and House Demmies lying to the American people when they're not swindling someone out of good money. lol! Bless the Walk Away group that's swelling every time Schiff lies.

C'mon Becki. Rump packs venues because he's a freak show. Freak shows ATTRACT ATTENTION, which is all he cares about anyway. Nothing more to it than that.

I think 30% is high. Going by the numbers, 55% of eligible voters in 2016 bothered to vote at all, and out of those 46% voted for Rump. 46% of 55% equals 25%.

Forum List

Back