This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Yep. Todays republicans are white supremacists who would gladly support slavery.

<sigh>
Until these republicans stop saying what they do about democrats of today, this is going to be my response to those white republicans who keep telling that lie. Those white republicans who do not will be respected.

With "Todays republicans are white supremacists who would gladly support slavery" you are disrespecting every Republican. The assertion is clearly wrong, and you know it. In effect, you are disrespecting yourself promulgating nonsense behind which you clearly cannot stand.
I am sick and tired of these white republicans calling me a motherfucking slave or that I am on some plantation, can't think independently, being told what to think by white liberals, that I choose the democratic party because they promise me free handouts, or that ALL democrats are racist because only democrats owned slaves according to them and all the bullshit we blacks have to put up with because of the republican white supremacists here. So they are going to get what they dish out. They have disrespected every black person and every white democrat. White supremacists do control todays republican party. That needs to end.

You're trying to respond rationally to a radical democrat liar.

I guarantee you, it's going in one ear and coming out the other. These leftists are fully brain washed.

You know, IM2 and I go a while back, clashes, disagreements and all. Pay attention, and you might learn a thing or two about how grown-ups respectfully disagree.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I guarantee you, it's going in one ear and coming out the other. These leftists are fully brain washed.

You know, IM2 and I go a while back, clashes, disagreements and all. Pay attention, and you might learn a thing or two about how grown-ups respectfully disagree.

IM2 is a grown up?

You seriously think that?

Yes we do. And I have great respect for Olde Europe. I am sorry I offended him with these comments but as for the racist fucks like 007, they can kiss my black ass.

I am sick and tired of these white republicans calling me a motherfucking slave or that I am on some plantation, can't think independently, being told what to think by white liberals, that I choose the democratic party because they promise me free handouts, or that ALL democrats are racist because only democrats owned slaves according to them and all the bullshit we blacks have to put up with because of the republican white supremacists here. So they are going to get what they dish out. They have disrespected every black person and every white democrat. White supremacists do control todays republican party. That needs to end.

I understand your point, and - to a degree - your frustration. I still disagree with the way you try to address it.

There is no way to right outrageous wrongs by adding more falsehoods. That just cannot work.

IM2 is a grown up?

You seriously think that?

IM2 is full grown. Unlike you.

IM2... GROWN UP... RESPECTFUL?

OK... thank you for pointing out to me you're an idiot.

I understand your point, and - to a degree - your frustration. I still disagree with the way you try to address it.

There is no way to right outrageous wrongs by adding more falsehoods. That just cannot work.

I understand your position, but I am tired of the bullshit.

Yep. Todays republicans are white supremacists who would gladly support slavery.

<sigh>
Until these republicans stop saying what they do about democrats of today, this is going to be my response to those white republicans who keep telling that lie. Those white republicans who do not will be respected.

With "Todays republicans are white supremacists who would gladly support slavery" you are disrespecting every Republican. The assertion is clearly wrong, and you know it. In effect, you are disrespecting yourself promulgating nonsense behind which you clearly cannot stand.
Why don't you go cry at the Democratic Underground?

<sigh>

You're a slave on a Democrat plantation who can't think for himself and have sold your freedom for free stuff.

You can't out debate either one of us. Stay out of grown folks conversations.

IRONY ALERT... YOU talk more BULL SHIT here than anyone I've seen lately.

You can't out debate either one of us. Stay out of grown folks conversations.
Oh... I see... why not... because I don't talk the same amount of BULL SHIT that you do?

Pfft... you're pathetic, period.

<sigh>

You're a slave on a Democrat plantation who can't think for himself and have sold your freedom for free stuff.

1qerba.jpg

never happened,,,or you would have a long list of KKK republicans, but all we have is KKK democrats

Today's Repubs are yesteryear's Dems. They have the same values anyway...
What values are those? Slavery?? KKK?? lol

Idiotic pakeha!!!

Greg

"Todays republicans are white supremacists who would gladly support slavery."

Dude, you are truly delusional, and after this there is absolutely no reason to take anything you say seriously.

Another white republican that cannot take the truth.

thats racist,,,

saltines.jpg

<sigh>

Why don't you go cry at the Democratic Underground?
th

1qerba.jpg
Our very own Rodney Dangerfield. :)

saltines.jpg
So this is your OUT DEBATING someone? ... :lol:

You're a complete dumbass jack off typical democrat unhinged twat.

CNN: Biden likened Clinton impeachment to 'partisan lynching' in 1998

White House hopeful Joe Biden has condemned President Trump for likening the impeachment inquiry to a "lynching," though he made a similar comparison when describing the impeachment investigation against former President Bill Clinton.

"Even if the President should be impeached, history is going to question whether or not this was just a partisan lynching or whether or not it was something that in fact met the standard, the very high bar, that was set by the founders as to what constituted an impeachable offense," then-Sen. Biden (D-Del.) said in a 1998 interview with CNN, which was unearthed by CNN’s KFile.

SNIP

"Impeachment is not 'lynching,' it is part of our Constitution," Biden tweeted Tuesday. "Our country has a dark, shameful history with lynching, and to even think about making this comparison is abhorrent. It's despicable."

The Biden campaign declined to comment both to The Hill and CNN.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

The phony outrage of our ABNORMALS, and most of the media, in general shows just how desperate you DemonRATS ARE....hey, what about the economy, immigration, stopping sending our military to fight OTHERS WAR (Weren't you bastards ALWAYS against that since Vietnam, even marched in the streets and had loser John "TUG BOAT" Kerry throw his supposed medals over the White House fence!), and countless other things that actually mean something to Americans.....oh, don't forget Trump had 2 scoops of ICE cream....that was a hot topic for 2 days!!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

Forum List

Back