This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
He was being literal. Stop trying to make shit up to justify this fucked up punk.
Have you ever had your IQ tested? Id love to see those results.

Black average is somewhere in the 80s. Since he is not average, but special... well... we can have an educated guess.
th

Is that how you ruined your already low IQ?

Good advice, perhaps you should take it.

I have proven that my IQ is much higher than yours.

You could not even prove 1+1=2 if your life dependent on it. Stick to your level.

Yes they were. Mostly for supporting civil rights for African Americans.

But this isn't a racial thing.

For a person to be lynched they need to be dead.

trump is very alive and well. So he couldn't have been lynched.

Being held accountable for crimes according to the constitution isn't lynching anyone.

Was Clinton being lynched when he was impeached?

This whole thing is ridiculous. When I see trump hung upside down by his feet. Doused with gasoline then set on fire then people shoot countless bullets into him, then you can say he was lynched.

Words do have meaning. You and trump can't change that. Here is the REAL meaning of lynching. Notice the very first sentence:

View attachment 285987
Wait, you thought he was being literal?!! Christ almighty! You have got to be the dumbest person at USMB. :laugh:

He was being literal. Stop trying to make shit up to justify this fucked up punk.

Yep. And I am quite sure it's far higher than yours. Saltines can't think.

You could not even get into Mensa, it is at least 60 points above you, and I believe closer to 80 personally.

Put down the pipe.

Lol! According to my ACT score I could. Why you dumb ass intellectual rejects keep talking about a test score that doesn't predict anything, shows how stupid you are.

th

Wait, you thought he was being literal?!! Christ almighty! You have got to be the dumbest person at USMB. :laugh:

You could not even get into Mensa, it is at least 60 points above you, and I believe closer to 80 personally.

Put down the pipe.

Lol! According to my ACT score I could. Why you dumb ass intellectual rejects keep talking about a test score that doesn't predict anything, shows how stupid you are.

th
^ Thats what people with low IQs always say.

Yep. Todays republicans are white supremacists who would gladly support slavery.

"Todays republicans are white supremacists who would gladly support slavery."

Dude, you are truly delusional, and after this there is absolutely no reason to take anything you say seriously.

Another white republican that cannot take the truth.
Tell us all about DEMOCRAT SENATOR ROBERT BYRD... you know... the KKK MEMBER...

I have a thought. Pull your fat head out of Trump's ass & look up the definition of "Today's".

Byrd joined the KKK as a young man. A few years later, he left & denounced the KKK. Go back to the 60's, a lot of people in the South were racist. Now the South is represented by primarily Republicans.

The Proud Boys & the Neo Nazis are Republicans./

The south stopped being racist and turned republican you doofus..... the entire leadership of the democrat party is racist......clinton loved him some racist in orval faubus, william fulbright....and obama loves him some racists in louis farrakhan, jeremiah wright and al sharpton.....and every single one of the core groups of the democrat party are openly and proudly racist........you moron....

Wrong.

Black average is somewhere in the 80s. Since he is not average, but special... well... we can have an educated guess.
th

sure you did.

giphy.gif

Put down the pipe.

th

No, people with low IQ's always talk about how low black IQ's are suppose to be when they don't have an argument.

"Todays republicans are white supremacists who would gladly support slavery."

Dude, you are truly delusional, and after this there is absolutely no reason to take anything you say seriously.

I have a thought. Pull your fat head out of Trump's ass & look up the definition of "Today's".

Byrd joined the KKK as a young man. A few years later, he left & denounced the KKK. Go back to the 60's, a lot of people in the South were racist. Now the South is represented by primarily Republicans.

The south stopped being racist and turned republican you doofus..... the entire leadership of the democrat party is racist......clinton loved him some racist in orval faubus, william fulbright....and obama loves him some racists in louis farrakhan, jeremiah wright and al sharpton.....and every single one of the core groups of the democrat party are openly and proudly racist........you moron....

Wrong.

You are a moron, everything in my post is true.......

Put down the pipe.

th

No, people with low IQ's always talk about how low black IQ's are suppose to be when they don't have an argument.

It's not all black people, some are very sharp. Most not so much.

You definitely not so much. Not even that much.

th

sure you did.

giphy.gif

I'm sure I have. That's why you saltines have gone off topic.

Wrong.

Actually they aren't.

Put down the pipe.

th

It's not all black people, some are very sharp. Most not so much.

You definitely not so much. Not even that much.

Try to stay on topic saltine.

th

sure you did.

giphy.gif

I'm sure I have. That's why you saltines have gone off topic.
sure you did.

giphy.gif

Put down the pipe.

th

then why are you talking about them? you are so naive you don't even know you are the one talking about it projection boi!!!

th

You could not even prove 1+1=2 if your life dependent on it. Stick to your level.

By your previous posts, you are dumber than shit. Always have been.

You really need to be quite stupid to support Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wrong.

........bullshit.

• Thanks
th

Real Dumb joins over to share his opinion on intelligence.

Your validation means absolutely jack shit to me as someone at least three standard deviations below me.

Lynching is what the American people are going to do to the Democrat party come 2020.

So you do plan on cheating to win. Again.

I said lynch not cheat.

Cheating is what Hillary did in 2016, and the result was her getting lynched.
How did Hillary cheat. By getting 3 million more votes than your orange buddy?

We know Republicans got help from the Russians.

She got debate questions in advance for one.

She is a known cheater.

That was in the primaries you stupid fuck. Fox News was funneling questions to Trump.

• Thanks
Lynching is what the American people are going to do to the Democrat party come 2020.

So you do plan on cheating to win. Again.

I said lynch not cheat.

Cheating is what Hillary did in 2016, and the result was her getting lynched.
How did Hillary cheat. By getting 3 million more votes than your orange buddy?

We know Republicans got help from the Russians.

She got debate questions in advance for one.

She is a known cheater.

That was in the primaries you stupid fuck. Fox News was funneling questions to Trump.

Yes, Hillary Clinton cheated in the primaries. She is a cheater. Thank you for agreeing with the obvious.

Pretty funny/fucking stupid anyone claims Russia did not influence.

Why did they want Trump anyhow? For situations like Syria?
pretty fucking funny as they were doing it when obama was around and he didn't care.

you only cause now cause you lost and need some salve for that asshurt you carry daily.

You are a lying fuck. Obama did care. He took it to the Republican Congress & they said to ignore it.

When the fuck will you quit lying?

Trump gets Russian help & you didn't care.
no.

you said something stupid and i didn't care.

HUGE difference.

The difference is you lied when you claimed Obama did nothing about the Russian interference.

Let me know when you get as fucking brain so you don't need to lie all the time.

Quid Pro Quo - Help Trump get elected. Trump gives them Syria

You ,love it.

You don't give a rat's ass that the Russians helped pick our President & the President does therm favor after favor. Are you really this fucking stupid?
no.

i just think you redefine stupidity at every opportunity and beyond that, i don't pay much attention to your inane ramblings that sounds less intelligent than the dump i flushed last night.
So, you have no intelligent retort.

You do nothing but lie.

• Thanks
th

so Americans who vote are now stupid? and you think you have an IQ? too fking funny dude.

Forum List

Back