This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Of course it was appealing to his base. These are politicians. They say whatever they need to say in order for their supporters to continue to support them no matter how ridiculous or offensive their comments are.

Why is this even a topic that either side would argue about.......... (baffled)

Remember when McCain scolded and contradicted that woman who would denounce then-candidate Obama as an America-hating Muslim?

It takes just one counter-example to demonstrate an absolute assertion is wrong. So, your denunciation, "They [politicians] say whatever they need to say...", is categorically false.

Did you ever wonder why Hillary used no part of the Steele dossier in her campaign? Just imagine, it might be because quite a few - yes, even among politicians - would accept limits to what they do or say, even though in the age of Trump these barriers are being dismantled at an astonishing rate.

Yes, you make great points BUT those are exceptions and not the normal approach. Poor McCain was totally fucked over by his party for................Trump. I mean geesh, a respected leader of the republican party was hung out for trump who is barely a human being and no where close to honorable. I certainly was not a blind supporter of McCain but I could at least believe him.

these past 3+ years have been an embarrassment at the highest form for this country. People twisting themselves inside out to make excuses for this President. It's a sad thing to witness so many turn their backs on the ideals America was built on and aspires to be.

McCain was a Democrat in the Republican party.

Ah, so you believe the word "Republican" means "robot" do you?

Sometimes I think you might be right.

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

He compared the impeachment process to a lynching.

Trump calls impeachment inquiry a 'lynching' - CNNPolitics
He was correct

Nope, he was wrong as usual. Actual lynchings involve mobs, never a justice system. Impeachment involves the exact opposite.

Leftists: Man = Woman.

Also leftists: TRUMP USED FIGURE OF SPEECH INCORRECTLY! REEEEE!

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

He was correct

Nope, he was wrong as usual. Actual lynchings involve mobs, never a justice system. Impeachment involves the exact opposite.
justice systems are usually innocent until proven guilty.

kinda missing that part in all this aren't you?

He was correct

Actually, the current red faced Democrat gaggle does resemble a mob-so lynching it is!

He was correct

Actually, the current red faced Democrat gaggle does resemble a mob-so lynching it is!

They're also not following the rules regarding impeachment inquiries, so it doesn't qualify as "justice."

He was correct

I didn't hear the comment -- actually had no idea why the term "lynching" was showing up on these pages -- but the characterization was obviously meant to (a) try to garner sympathy from his drones, much like describing avoiding AIDS in New York sex clubs while his contemporaries were sent to southeast Asia as a "personal Vietnam"; and (b) to denigrate and belittle those who actually have suffered lynchings ... again much like he mocked the congenital disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for him, and then denied having done it because he's an entitled asshole who's never taken an iota of responsibility for a god damned thing in his life.

I think that about covers it. "Lynching" is Rump's idea of a Checkers Speech.

He was correct

No, actually the accused is innocent until proven guilty. As is the case here.

Sorry, endless whining is not "being guilty". It's just being a whiny little bitch.

He was correct

I didn't hear the comment -- actually had no idea why the term "lynching" was showing up on these pages -- but the characterization was obviously meant to (a) try to garner sympathy from his drones, much like describing avoiding AIDS in New York sex clubs while his contemporaries were sent to southeast Asia as a "personal Vietnam"; and (b) to denigrate and belittle those who actually have suffered lynchings ... again much like he mocked the congenital disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for him, and then denied having done it because he's an entitled asshole who's never taken an iota of responsibility for a god damned thing in his life.

Saw the checkers speech-a master sales pitch. Trump is more direct-those who don't like it, too bad.

He was correct

Sorry, endless whining is not "being guilty". It's just being a whiny little bitch.
So, is he guilty or not? AS the trap slowly opens...

He was correct

So, is he guilty or not? AS the trap slowly opens...

Merkins. Always with the instant gratification jazz. Be patient, good things are worth waiting for.

But that's another contrast with lynchings. They were spontaneous, they didn't evolve over months.

He was correct

great.

now stop being a whiny little bitch.

He was correct

great.

now stop being a whiny little bitch.

Link?

He was correct

Saw the checkers speech-a master sales pitch. Trump is more direct-those who don't like it, too bad.
Trump is an asshole. We don't like it. Most Americans don't like it.

Only a fool things a man that lies, is offensive and acts like a 5 year old is Presidential material.

He was correct

They're also not following the rules regarding impeachment inquiries, so it doesn't qualify as "justice."
There are no set rules.

There was a special prosecutor under Clinton

He was correct

Innocent until proven guilty is in a trial.

This is not a trial

You assfucks need to find a new excuse.

You are a lying fuck. Obama did care. He took it to the Republican Congress & they said to ignore it.

When the fuck will you quit lying?

Trump gets Russian help & you didn't care.
no.

you said something stupid and i didn't care.

HUGE difference.

The difference is you lied when you claimed Obama did nothing about the Russian interference.

Let me know when you get as fucking brain so you don't need to lie all the time.

Quid Pro Quo - Help Trump get elected. Trump gives them Syria

You ,love it.

You don't give a rat's ass that the Russians helped pick our President & the President does therm favor after favor. Are you really this fucking stupid?
no.

i just think you redefine stupidity at every opportunity and beyond that, i don't pay much attention to your inane ramblings that sounds less intelligent than the dump i flushed last night.
So, you have no intelligent retort.

You do nothing but lie.
this would be wrong.

i did not lie when i said you redefine stupidity at every opportunity.
You just said that Obama did not care that the Russians were interfering in the 320165 election.

That is a fucking lie. You chickenshit Trumpettes spew lies and then aren't man enough to admit it when caught.

Of course it was appealing to his base. These are politicians. They say whatever they need to say in order for their supporters to continue to support them no matter how ridiculous or offensive their comments are.

Why is this even a topic that either side would argue about.......... (baffled)

Remember when McCain scolded and contradicted that woman who would denounce then-candidate Obama as an America-hating Muslim?

It takes just one counter-example to demonstrate an absolute assertion is wrong. So, your denunciation, "They [politicians] say whatever they need to say...", is categorically false.

Did you ever wonder why Hillary used no part of the Steele dossier in her campaign? Just imagine, it might be because quite a few - yes, even among politicians - would accept limits to what they do or say, even though in the age of Trump these barriers are being dismantled at an astonishing rate.

Yes, you make great points BUT those are exceptions and not the normal approach. Poor McCain was totally fucked over by his party for................Trump. I mean geesh, a respected leader of the republican party was hung out for trump who is barely a human being and no where close to honorable. I certainly was not a blind supporter of McCain but I could at least believe him.

these past 3+ years have been an embarrassment at the highest form for this country. People twisting themselves inside out to make excuses for this President. It's a sad thing to witness so many turn their backs on the ideals America was built on and aspires to be.

McCain was a Democrat in the Republican party. He broke Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment repeatedly. Poor McCain? Do you know what he was wroth upon death? The guy married into money, just like John Kerry.

Honestly, no, I do not know what he was wroth because I have no idea what wroth is. (sorry, I couldn't help myself - it was too funny).

Kidding aside. The term poor wasn't in reference to wealth but in regards to how the republican party abandoned John McCain for Donald Trump. I agree McCain became more democratic in his later years and there were certainly issues that he promoted that I thought were nutso but I never questioned his dedication and love of country. And I never felt he was a liar.

McCain was a Democrat in the Republican party

McCain was a Zionist Jew disguised as a Christian, and a full fledged Zionist Traitor....

zia-sadiqisil-26-638.jpg

th

simon-elliot-isis-300x211.jpg
You have to love how Trump has all his feeble minded minions trashing the military service of our veterans.

He was correct

There are no set rules.

The House Democrats have abandoned the long-standing tradition of bipartisan cooperation in their impeachment inquiry. They are holding secret hearings behind closed doors and are not providing Republicans the right to question witnesses who show up in the secure hearing room in the basement of the U.S. Capitol. Most of the hearings and depositions have been closed to the public, and the full transcripts have not been released.

This is a far different procedure than the accord both parties arranged when lawmakers weighed the impeachment of President Bill Clinton. The whole thing is a lynching, like Trump has said.

He was correct

There are no set rules.

The House Democrats have abandoned the long-standing tradition of bipartisan cooperation in their impeachment inquiry. They are holding secret hearings behind closed doors and are not providing Republicans the right to question witnesses who show up in the secure hearing room in the basement of the U.S. Capitol. Most of the hearings and depositions have been closed to the public, and the full transcripts have not been released.

This is a far different procedure than the accord both parties arranged when lawmakers weighed the impeachment of President Bill Clinton. The whole thing is a lynching, like Trump has said.

Remind us again how old-time lynchings would bring the matter before the Senate to try the case.

I'll check back in a year.

Forum List

Back