This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
He was correct

Nope, he was wrong as usual. Actual lynchings involve mobs, never a justice system. Impeachment involves the exact opposite.
Actually, the current red faced Democrat gaggle does resemble a mob-so lynching it is!

They're also not following the rules regarding impeachment inquiries, so it doesn't qualify as "justice."
There are no set rules.

The House Democrats have abandoned the long-standing tradition of bipartisan cooperation in their impeachment inquiry. They are holding secret hearings behind closed doors and are not providing Republicans the right to question witnesses who show up in the secure hearing room in the basement of the U.S. Capitol. Most of the hearings and depositions have been closed to the public, and the full transcripts have not been released.

This is a far different procedure than the accord both parties arranged when lawmakers weighed the impeachment of President Bill Clinton. The whole thing is a lynching, like Trump has said.

Dude - you have to stop with the talking points. Secret squirrel hearings........nope, that's simply not happening....... at least not in Congress.

He was correct

Nope, he was wrong as usual. Actual lynchings involve mobs, never a justice system. Impeachment involves the exact opposite.
Actually, the current red faced Democrat gaggle does resemble a mob-so lynching it is!

They're also not following the rules regarding impeachment inquiries, so it doesn't qualify as "justice."
There are no set rules.

The House Democrats have abandoned the long-standing tradition of bipartisan cooperation in their impeachment inquiry. They are holding secret hearings behind closed doors and are not providing Republicans the right to question witnesses who show up in the secure hearing room in the basement of the U.S. Capitol. Most of the hearings and depositions have been closed to the public, and the full transcripts have not been released.

This is a far different procedure than the accord both parties arranged when lawmakers weighed the impeachment of President Bill Clinton. The whole thing is a lynching, like Trump has said.
No they have not. When the fuck are you going to quit your lying about this?

Bill Clinton had a special prosecutor (been investigating Clinton for 5 fucking years).

Long standing tradition.....of impeachment proceedings? Really?

REPUBLICANS ON THE COMMITTEES CAN QUESTION THOSE GIVING TESTIMONY,

Jesus fuck, how God damn stupid are you people.

He was correct

I didn't hear the comment -- actually had no idea why the term "lynching" was showing up on these pages -- but the characterization was obviously meant to (a) try to garner sympathy from his drones, much like describing avoiding AIDS in New York sex clubs while his contemporaries were sent to southeast Asia as a "personal Vietnam"; and (b) to denigrate and belittle those who actually have suffered lynchings ... again much like he mocked the congenital disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for him, and then denied having done it because he's an entitled asshole who's never taken an iota of responsibility for a god damned thing in his life.

I think that about covers it. "Lynching" is Rump's idea of a Checkers Speech.
Saw the checkers speech-a master sales pitch. Trump is more direct-those who don't like it, too bad.
Trump is an asshole. We don't like it. Most Americans don't like it.

Only a fool things a man that lies, is offensive and acts like a 5 year old is Presidential material.
Well as I said, too bad.

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

He compared the impeachment process to a lynching.

Trump calls impeachment inquiry a 'lynching' - CNNPolitics
He was correct

There are no set rules.

There was a special prosecutor under Clinton
It is a free for all-I just want to see a transparent level playing field.

He was correct

There are no set rules.

When the proceeding start, it will be public.

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

He was correct

justice systems are usually innocent until proven guilty.

kinda missing that part in all this aren't you?
Innocent until proven guilty is in a trial.

This is not a trial

You assfucks need to find a new excuse.
No excuses, no explanations, Hell, not even a trump groupie. The war of words in the media is where this is being decided.

Of course it was appealing to his base. These are politicians. They say whatever they need to say in order for their supporters to continue to support them no matter how ridiculous or offensive their comments are.

Why is this even a topic that either side would argue about.......... (baffled)

Remember when McCain scolded and contradicted that woman who would denounce then-candidate Obama as an America-hating Muslim?

It takes just one counter-example to demonstrate an absolute assertion is wrong. So, your denunciation, "They [politicians] say whatever they need to say...", is categorically false.

Did you ever wonder why Hillary used no part of the Steele dossier in her campaign? Just imagine, it might be because quite a few - yes, even among politicians - would accept limits to what they do or say, even though in the age of Trump these barriers are being dismantled at an astonishing rate.

Yes, you make great points BUT those are exceptions and not the normal approach. Poor McCain was totally fucked over by his party for................Trump. I mean geesh, a respected leader of the republican party was hung out for trump who is barely a human being and no where close to honorable. I certainly was not a blind supporter of McCain but I could at least believe him.

these past 3+ years have been an embarrassment at the highest form for this country. People twisting themselves inside out to make excuses for this President. It's a sad thing to witness so many turn their backs on the ideals America was built on and aspires to be.

McCain was a Democrat in the Republican party. He broke Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment repeatedly. Poor McCain? Do you know what he was wroth upon death? The guy married into money, just like John Kerry.

Honestly, no, I do not know what he was wroth because I have no idea what wroth is. (sorry, I couldn't help myself - it was too funny).

Kidding aside. The term poor wasn't in reference to wealth but in regards to how the republican party abandoned John McCain for Donald Trump. I agree McCain became more democratic in his later years and there were certainly issues that he promoted that I thought were nutso but I never questioned his dedication and love of country. And I never felt he was a liar.

McCain was never looked on favorably by any real Republican. Even when we voted for him for President against Ears, we did so holding our noses.

Yes, McCain was a liar. He promised that if the opportunity presented itself, he would vote to get rid of Commie Care. Because Trump got in and led the charge, he did the exact opposite. He was a man that held a terrible grudge, and took his bitter hatred to his grave with him.

Now it's one thing if he had a personal vendetta with Trump. But it's another thing to lie to all your constituents to settle that vendetta. And in the same move, he screwed over all Republican voters at the same time.

Of course it was appealing to his base. These are politicians. They say whatever they need to say in order for their supporters to continue to support them no matter how ridiculous or offensive their comments are.

Why is this even a topic that either side would argue about.......... (baffled)

Remember when McCain scolded and contradicted that woman who would denounce then-candidate Obama as an America-hating Muslim?

It takes just one counter-example to demonstrate an absolute assertion is wrong. So, your denunciation, "They [politicians] say whatever they need to say...", is categorically false.

Did you ever wonder why Hillary used no part of the Steele dossier in her campaign? Just imagine, it might be because quite a few - yes, even among politicians - would accept limits to what they do or say, even though in the age of Trump these barriers are being dismantled at an astonishing rate.

Yes, you make great points BUT those are exceptions and not the normal approach. Poor McCain was totally fucked over by his party for................Trump. I mean geesh, a respected leader of the republican party was hung out for trump who is barely a human being and no where close to honorable. I certainly was not a blind supporter of McCain but I could at least believe him.

these past 3+ years have been an embarrassment at the highest form for this country. People twisting themselves inside out to make excuses for this President. It's a sad thing to witness so many turn their backs on the ideals America was built on and aspires to be.

McCain was a Democrat in the Republican party. He broke Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment repeatedly. Poor McCain? Do you know what he was wroth upon death? The guy married into money, just like John Kerry.

Honestly, no, I do not know what he was wroth because I have no idea what wroth is. (sorry, I couldn't help myself - it was too funny).

Kidding aside. The term poor wasn't in reference to wealth but in regards to how the republican party abandoned John McCain for Donald Trump. I agree McCain became more democratic in his later years and there were certainly issues that he promoted that I thought were nutso but I never questioned his dedication and love of country. And I never felt he was a liar.

McCain was never looked on favorably by any real Republican. Even when we voted for him for President against Ears, we did so holding our noses.

Yes, McCain was a liar. He promised that if the opportunity presented itself, he would vote to get rid of Commie Care. Because Trump got in and led the charge, he did the exact opposite. He was a man that held a terrible grudge, and took his bitter hatred to his grave with him.

Now it's one thing if he had a personal vendetta with Trump. But it's another thing to lie to all your constituents to settle that vendetta. And in the same move, he screwed over all Republican voters at the same time.

So you still believe the job of a Senator elected by the voters of AridZona is to represent a political party, do you.

upload_2019-10-24_21-2-36.jpeg

Look, Trump Boy, Drumpf has the opportunity to defend himself. Just tell the House that he will testify under oath.
In America one has to be proven guilty. Americans don't have to prove their innocence.

Sorry, your dream of a Fascist America isn't happening.

He was correct

I didn't hear the comment -- actually had no idea why the term "lynching" was showing up on these pages -- but the characterization was obviously meant to (a) try to garner sympathy from his drones, much like describing avoiding AIDS in New York sex clubs while his contemporaries were sent to southeast Asia as a "personal Vietnam"; and (b) to denigrate and belittle those who actually have suffered lynchings ... again much like he mocked the congenital disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for him, and then denied having done it because he's an entitled asshole who's never taken an iota of responsibility for a god damned thing in his life.

I think that about covers it. "Lynching" is Rump's idea of a Checkers Speech.

Then what was it when Biden used the same term?

He was correct

justice systems are usually innocent until proven guilty.

kinda missing that part in all this aren't you?

The commies are not worried about that. What they have is a penalty they are dying to inflict on a President they hate, and now they are dragging people into this commie meeting of theirs to see if they can find any way to use that penalty.

It would be like the police chief in your city wanting you in jail for burglary because of his hatred for you, and he kept dragging various people down to the station to make up the crime in order to charge you.

These commies are all anti-Americans. In real America, you don't look for reasons to penalize people. In real America, you only investigate crimes that were committed.

There are no set rules.

No they have not. When the fuck are you going to quit your lying about this?

Bill Clinton had a special prosecutor (been investigating Clinton for 5 fucking years).

Long standing tradition.....of impeachment proceedings? Really?

REPUBLICANS ON THE COMMITTEES CAN QUESTION THOSE GIVING TESTIMONY,

Jesus fuck, how God damn stupid are you people.
He is not stupid or lying. Forgive me, I want to see the hearings for myself. Apparently those Republicans have caught Taylor in some contradictions, but we hear very little about it-I want to see it!

There are no set rules.

So we are shut out from our own democracy till then? Most of the action sounds like it is happening now, and I want to make up MY own mind-not have a Republican or a Democrat or worse a TV talking head tell me.

He was correct

Merriam Webster says differently. I posted the definition and link twice in this topic already.

There are no set rules.

If the testimonies the Democrats have been receiving are so damning, they would have already been released.

You're being strung along and you don't even know it.

So you still believe the job of a Senator elected by the voters of AridZona is to represent a political party, do you.

Partly, yes I do. Especially when many of those same people voted for that Senator for President.

Partly, yes I do. Especially when many of those same people voted for that Senator for President.

You know who that image is, right?

"Nun so blind".

Go check your Constitution. And yes you can borrow my copy. Show the class where it says anything about Senators representing political parties. Bernie Sanders and Angus King need to know what the hell they're supposed to be doing.

Last edited:

He was correct

Merriam Webster says differently. I posted the definition and link twice in this topic already.

Uhhhmmmmm yeah sure you did. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back