This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Pretty funny, you bringing up Russian assets, Comrade.
Pretty funny/fucking stupid ANYONE continues to blame Russia.
Pretty funny/fucking stupid anyone claims Russia did not influence.

Why did they want Trump anyhow? For situations like Syria?
pretty fucking funny as they were doing it when obama was around and he didn't care.

you only cause now cause you lost and need some salve for that asshurt you carry daily.

You are a lying fuck. Obama did care. He took it to the Republican Congress & they said to ignore it.

When the fuck will you quit lying?

Trump gets Russian help & you didn't care.
no.

you said something stupid and i didn't care.

HUGE difference.

The difference is you lied when you claimed Obama did nothing about the Russian interference.

Let me know when you get as fucking brain so you don't need to lie all the time.

Quid Pro Quo - Help Trump get elected. Trump gives them Syria

You ,love it.

You don't give a rat's ass that the Russians helped pick our President & the President does therm favor after favor. Are you really this fucking stupid?

Lynching is what the American people are going to do to the Democrat party come 2020.

So you do plan on cheating to win. Again.

I said lynch not cheat.

Cheating is what Hillary did in 2016, and the result was her getting lynched.
How did Hillary cheat. By getting 3 million more votes than your orange buddy?

We know Republicans got help from the Russians.

She got debate questions in advance for one.

She is a known cheater.

Pretty funny/fucking stupid ANYONE continues to blame Russia.
Pretty funny/fucking stupid anyone claims Russia did not influence.

Why did they want Trump anyhow? For situations like Syria?
pretty fucking funny as they were doing it when obama was around and he didn't care.

you only cause now cause you lost and need some salve for that asshurt you carry daily.

You are a lying fuck. Obama did care. He took it to the Republican Congress & they said to ignore it.

When the fuck will you quit lying?

Trump gets Russian help & you didn't care.
no.

you said something stupid and i didn't care.

HUGE difference.

The difference is you lied when you claimed Obama did nothing about the Russian interference.

Let me know when you get as fucking brain so you don't need to lie all the time.

Quid Pro Quo - Help Trump get elected. Trump gives them Syria

You ,love it.

You don't give a rat's ass that the Russians helped pick our President & the President does therm favor after favor. Are you really this fucking stupid?
no.

i just think you redefine stupidity at every opportunity and beyond that, i don't pay much attention to your inane ramblings that sounds less intelligent than the dump i flushed last night.

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

He compared the impeachment process to a lynching.

Trump calls impeachment inquiry a 'lynching' - CNNPolitics

Whites were lynched in history too. Or perhaps you don’t know that. Idiot.

Yes they were. Mostly for supporting civil rights for African Americans.

But this isn't a racial thing.

For a person to be lynched they need to be dead.

trump is very alive and well. So he couldn't have been lynched.

Being held accountable for crimes according to the constitution isn't lynching anyone.

Was Clinton being lynched when he was impeached?

This whole thing is ridiculous. When I see trump hung upside down by his feet. Doused with gasoline then set on fire then people shoot countless bullets into him, then you can say he was lynched.

Words do have meaning. You and trump can't change that. Here is the REAL meaning of lynching. Notice the very first sentence:

View attachment 285987
Wait, you thought he was being literal?!! Christ almighty! You have got to be the dumbest person at USMB. :laugh:

He was being literal. Stop trying to make shit up to justify this fucked up punk.
Have you ever had your IQ tested? Id love to see those results.

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

Being held accountable for crimes according to the constitution isn't lynching anyone.

This whole thing is ridiculous. When I see trump hung upside down by his feet. Doused with gasoline then set on fire then people shoot countless bullets into him, then you can say he was lynched.

Words do have meaning. You and trump can't change that. Here is the REAL meaning of lynching. Notice the very first sentence:

View attachment 285987
Wait, you thought he was being literal?!! Christ almighty! You have got to be the dumbest person at USMB. :laugh:

He was being literal. Stop trying to make shit up to justify this fucked up punk.

Black average is somewhere in the 80s. Since he is not average, but special... well... we can have an educated guess.

Just watching the MSM whine about Trump's use of the word "lynch".
In a tweet Trump said that he was being "lynched" (metaphorically).
However, the dictionary's description of lynch doesn't include race.
Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.

NAACP | History of Lynchings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That still doesn't move the needle saying that lynchings were not just of blacks. Blacks can't play the race card and try to copyright the word "lynch". It simply doesn't work that way, especially after Biden and Nadler used it to describe the Clinton impeachment. Trump can use it to accurately describe the current House "partisan lynching".
Trump is not getting lynched. And the only people ever to play the race card have been white. Since 1776.
yes he is. This is in fact the definition of lynching. look it up.

Just watching the MSM whine about Trump's use of the word "lynch".
In a tweet Trump said that he was being "lynched" (metaphorically).
However, the dictionary's description of lynch doesn't include race.
Lynchings did not necessarily involve a black person, white people were lynched too.

Definition of LYNCH
Definition of lynch
transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

So the MSM continues the "lynching" of Trump by playing the race card every chance they get. As Newt said on the View today, most people saw lynchings on TV, such as on the old westerns, and they were of white criminals, not blacks. Blacks were NOT the only people lynched.

NAACP | History of Lynchings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That still doesn't move the needle saying that lynchings were not just of blacks. Blacks can't play the race card and try to copyright the word "lynch". It simply doesn't work that way, especially after Biden and Nadler used it to describe the Clinton impeachment. Trump can use it to accurately describe the current House "partisan lynching".
Trump is not getting lynched. And the only people ever to play the race card have been white. Since 1776.
yes he is. This is in fact the definition of lynching. look it up.
th

View attachment 285987

Black average is somewhere in the 80s. Since he is not average, but special... well... we can have an educated guess.
th

View attachment 285987

Yep. And I am quite sure it's far higher than yours. Saltines can't think.

View attachment 285987

rocks don't float.

Trump lying about being "lynched" is further proof of the fact that Trump is a racist.
it's exactly what it is by fking definition. What's sad is an american like you accepts the commie double secret meetings and you sir would be the first mthr fkr to bitch if it were the GOP doing it. you know it. I know it. so fk off.

View attachment 285987

th

Is that how you ruined your already low IQ?

Good advice, perhaps you should take it.

That chart was bubbled up before. Even using its out-of-date stats your own link says that 73% of lynching victims were black, in a country where blacks make up 10-12% of the population. And that doesn't include several hundred more that weren't yet counted, so it's even higher.

DemoKKKrats have always hated blacks and did most of the lynchings. They also hated Jews and Catholics and especially anti-slave Republicans. Does not include murders though.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-for-civil-rights-the-klan-killed-her-for-it/

SDWCT7XHR45ZRESXRZ6KGD75LA.JPG

Greg

Yeah, that's complete bullshit. When you live halfway around the world it's kind of risky to run with mythologies from parts unknown. The fact is lynchings are an act of social terrorism, not an act of politics, and NO LYNCHING EVER anywhere has required a political party registration. It's simply not related, at all.

Interesting that you'd bring up Viola Liuzza (I know her name just from the picture of the car, no link needed, with or without a paywall -- I know my history, you clearly do not). As a result of that murder, LBJ became the first POTUS since Ulysses Grant to prosecute the Ku Klux Klan.

What he's referring to about "my father fought them many long years ago in Texas" is an event where his father Sam, on the Texas state house floor in Austin, had vigorously denounced the KKK, after which the Klan threatened the family. LBJ's father and uncles sat up all night with shotguns while the boy LBJ and his siblings were sequestered in the basement. The Klan never showed up. But later in the 1950s they burned a cross on LBJ's lawn.

That Klan opposed and persecuted Jews, Catholics, Blacks, labor unions, and immigrants, ALL of which were and still are constituents of the Democratic Party. Perhaps you'd care to essplain to the class what a political party would be doing running a chapter beating up its own constituents.

Perhaps you'd care to essplain to the class why that terror division would be running Republican political candidates against its own state and local candidates -- like Rice Means. Like Ed Jackson. Like Owen Brewster. Like Ben Paulen. Like Albert Johnson. Like Clarence Morley. Like George Luis Baker. For that matter perhaps you'd like to clear up why they'd be both killing Republicans and running them for office at the same time.

Perhaps you have an answer to why the KKK endorsed the Republicans Calvin Coolidge (the only candidate that year who refused to denounce them) and Herbert Hoover the next round, while running a national smear campaign against the Democrat Al Smith. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us on why the Klan worked to drive out the Governor of Oklahoma -- a Democrat -- after he tried to drive them out of his state.

The KKK also opposed and persecuted drunks, deadbeats, gamblers, philanderers and people who "didn't go to church". All this is social stuff, not political. The closest political party to the agenda of the Klan was the Know Nothings, who preceded them by a couple of decades. Both the original Klan (1865) and the re-start (1915) specifically and pointedly described themselves as non-political. Simmons declared his Klan to be ""the most powerful, secret, non-political organization in existence" before he was maneuvered out of power

They suffered some setbacks from publicity, notably in 1925 when the political boss of Indiana, one D.C. Stephenson, brutally raped and murdered a schoolteacher and then again in the 1940s when a writer (who also ran for Governor of Florida) published an exposé after he infiltrated the local Klan, and then worked with the radio program "Superman" on a series called "The Clan of the Fiery Cross". His name was Stetson Kennedy. Fun facts: Stephenson was a Republican, Kennedy a Democrat.

Oh and you know who caused the KKK to officially cease to exist, as of April 23, 1944? Ellis Arnall, Governor of Georgia (a Democrat) when he ordered his AG to find a way to rescind the Klan's charter, and FDR's IRS, who slapped the KKK with a bill for 2/3 of a million bucks in back taxes, effectively crippling them.

I'll tell ya what Greg. You don't sit here and tell me what my own history is, and I won't sit here and tell you Australia's. And the reason I won't do that is because I'm not qualified. Don't just sit here and parrot bullshit that mythologists shit on the floor. QUESTION EVERYTHING.

You seem a bit fragile about being the party of the KKK and the Party of Lynching; seems you have real blinkers on; denying your party History is understandable if you're a DemoKKKrat, Fredo Ocrazio!!!

Democrats Decry the KKK While Forgetting Legacy of One of Their Own - Rasmussen Reports®

You're a liar and a disgusting apologist for your Party's Past deeds of racism and murder. Get lost!!

Greg

I don't have a political party, asshole. I don't believe in that. But I *DO* know my history and I won't allow a wanker from Down Under to sit here and lie about shit he has no knowledge of. On the contrary I will correct it and I did. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

*EVERYTHING*, literally Everything I posted is documented and verifiable, and I have lots more, and there's not a damn thing in the world you can do about that. Whine and stomp your feet all you like, you can't just rewrite history on account of the fact that you didn't bother to learn any in the first place.

So GO FORTH AND FUCK YOURSELF.

:fu:

Ballot1-581x1030.jpg
Conspiratorkkk-1030x975.jpg
Klantreerome-1030x887.jpg

You really are a pathetic little shitweasel, cumbucket!!!

Greg

Go fuck yourself all over again, shitweasel. You just CONFIRMED one of the many factors I laid out --- the Klan's persecution of Catholics. That's EXACTLY why it ran a vicious national smear campaign against Al Smith --- the Democratic POTUS candidate --- because he was a Catholic (the first Catholic POTUS candidate). That's one of the multitude of examples I gave your sorry ass from actual history where your eyes glazed over because you're too goddam STUPID to figure out that you'd been misinformed form twelve thousand miles away in the first place, IDIOT.

If you had bothered to actually *READ* what I educated you on you would have seen that. You would have also read where I challenged you to explain why a political party would have a terrorist wing to persecute ITS OWN CONSTITUENTS let alone its own CANDIDATE. You have no answer for any of those and now you just dug yourself even deeper.

What a fucking moron. :dig:

View attachment 285987

You could not even get into Mensa, it is at least 60 points above you, and I believe closer to 80 personally.

Put down the pipe.

What values are those? Slavery?? KKK?? lol

Idiotic pakeha!!!

Greg
Yep. Todays republicans are white supremacists who would gladly support slavery.

"Todays republicans are white supremacists who would gladly support slavery."

Dude, you are truly delusional, and after this there is absolutely no reason to take anything you say seriously.

Another white republican that cannot take the truth.
Tell us all about DEMOCRAT SENATOR ROBERT BYRD... you know... the KKK MEMBER...

I have a thought. Pull your fat head out of Trump's ass & look up the definition of "Today's".

Byrd joined the KKK as a young man. A few years later, he left & denounced the KKK. Go back to the 60's, a lot of people in the South were racist. Now the South is represented by primarily Republicans.

The Proud Boys & the Neo Nazis are Republicans./

The south stopped being racist and turned republican you doofus..... the entire leadership of the democrat party is racist......clinton loved him some racist in orval faubus, william fulbright....and obama loves him some racists in louis farrakhan, jeremiah wright and al sharpton.....and every single one of the core groups of the democrat party are openly and proudly racist........you moron....

th

Is that how you ruined your already low IQ?

Good advice, perhaps you should take it.

I have proven that my IQ is much higher than yours.

DemoKKKrats have always hated blacks and did most of the lynchings. They also hated Jews and Catholics and especially anti-slave Republicans. Does not include murders though.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-for-civil-rights-the-klan-killed-her-for-it/

SDWCT7XHR45ZRESXRZ6KGD75LA.JPG

Greg

Yeah, that's complete bullshit. When you live halfway around the world it's kind of risky to run with mythologies from parts unknown. The fact is lynchings are an act of social terrorism, not an act of politics, and NO LYNCHING EVER anywhere has required a political party registration. It's simply not related, at all.

Interesting that you'd bring up Viola Liuzza (I know her name just from the picture of the car, no link needed, with or without a paywall -- I know my history, you clearly do not). As a result of that murder, LBJ became the first POTUS since Ulysses Grant to prosecute the Ku Klux Klan.

What he's referring to about "my father fought them many long years ago in Texas" is an event where his father Sam, on the Texas state house floor in Austin, had vigorously denounced the KKK, after which the Klan threatened the family. LBJ's father and uncles sat up all night with shotguns while the boy LBJ and his siblings were sequestered in the basement. The Klan never showed up. But later in the 1950s they burned a cross on LBJ's lawn.

That Klan opposed and persecuted Jews, Catholics, Blacks, labor unions, and immigrants, ALL of which were and still are constituents of the Democratic Party. Perhaps you'd care to essplain to the class what a political party would be doing running a chapter beating up its own constituents.

Perhaps you'd care to essplain to the class why that terror division would be running Republican political candidates against its own state and local candidates -- like Rice Means. Like Ed Jackson. Like Owen Brewster. Like Ben Paulen. Like Albert Johnson. Like Clarence Morley. Like George Luis Baker. For that matter perhaps you'd like to clear up why they'd be both killing Republicans and running them for office at the same time.

Perhaps you have an answer to why the KKK endorsed the Republicans Calvin Coolidge (the only candidate that year who refused to denounce them) and Herbert Hoover the next round, while running a national smear campaign against the Democrat Al Smith. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us on why the Klan worked to drive out the Governor of Oklahoma -- a Democrat -- after he tried to drive them out of his state.

The KKK also opposed and persecuted drunks, deadbeats, gamblers, philanderers and people who "didn't go to church". All this is social stuff, not political. The closest political party to the agenda of the Klan was the Know Nothings, who preceded them by a couple of decades. Both the original Klan (1865) and the re-start (1915) specifically and pointedly described themselves as non-political. Simmons declared his Klan to be ""the most powerful, secret, non-political organization in existence" before he was maneuvered out of power

They suffered some setbacks from publicity, notably in 1925 when the political boss of Indiana, one D.C. Stephenson, brutally raped and murdered a schoolteacher and then again in the 1940s when a writer (who also ran for Governor of Florida) published an exposé after he infiltrated the local Klan, and then worked with the radio program "Superman" on a series called "The Clan of the Fiery Cross". His name was Stetson Kennedy. Fun facts: Stephenson was a Republican, Kennedy a Democrat.

Oh and you know who caused the KKK to officially cease to exist, as of April 23, 1944? Ellis Arnall, Governor of Georgia (a Democrat) when he ordered his AG to find a way to rescind the Klan's charter, and FDR's IRS, who slapped the KKK with a bill for 2/3 of a million bucks in back taxes, effectively crippling them.

I'll tell ya what Greg. You don't sit here and tell me what my own history is, and I won't sit here and tell you Australia's. And the reason I won't do that is because I'm not qualified. Don't just sit here and parrot bullshit that mythologists shit on the floor. QUESTION EVERYTHING.

You seem a bit fragile about being the party of the KKK and the Party of Lynching; seems you have real blinkers on; denying your party History is understandable if you're a DemoKKKrat, Fredo Ocrazio!!!

Democrats Decry the KKK While Forgetting Legacy of One of Their Own - Rasmussen Reports®

You're a liar and a disgusting apologist for your Party's Past deeds of racism and murder. Get lost!!

Greg

I don't have a political party, asshole. I don't believe in that. But I *DO* know my history and I won't allow a wanker from Down Under to sit here and lie about shit he has no knowledge of. On the contrary I will correct it and I did. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

*EVERYTHING*, literally Everything I posted is documented and verifiable, and I have lots more, and there's not a damn thing in the world you can do about that. Whine and stomp your feet all you like, you can't just rewrite history on account of the fact that you didn't bother to learn any in the first place.

So GO FORTH AND FUCK YOURSELF.

:fu:

Ballot1-581x1030.jpg
Conspiratorkkk-1030x975.jpg
Klantreerome-1030x887.jpg

You really are a pathetic little shitweasel, cumbucket!!!

Greg

Go fuck yourself all over again, shitweasel. You just CONFIRMED one of the many factors I laid out --- the Klan's persecution of Catholics. That's EXACTLY why it ran a vicious national smear campaign against Al Smith --- the Democratic POTUS candidate --- because he was a Catholic (the first Catholic POTUS candidate). That's one of the multitude of examples I gave your sorry ass from actual history where your eyes glazed over because you're too goddam STUPID to figure out that you'd been misinformed form twelve thousand miles away in the first place, IDIOT.

If you had bothered to actually *READ* what I educated you on you would have seen that. You would have also read where I challenged you to explain why a political party would have a terrorist wing to persecute ITS OWN CONSTITUENTS let alone its own CANDIDATE. You have no answer for any of those and now you just dug yourself even deeper.

What a fucking moron. :dig:

democrats are the kkk. dude, learn your mthr fking history would you? fk i hate your kind of stupid.

Yep. Todays republicans are white supremacists who would gladly support slavery.

Dude, you are truly delusional, and after this there is absolutely no reason to take anything you say seriously.

I have a thought. Pull your fat head out of Trump's ass & look up the definition of "Today's".

Byrd joined the KKK as a young man. A few years later, he left & denounced the KKK. Go back to the 60's, a lot of people in the South were racist. Now the South is represented by primarily Republicans.

The Proud Boys & the Neo Nazis are Republicans./

The south stopped being racist and turned republican you doofus..... the entire leadership of the democrat party is racist......clinton loved him some racist in orval faubus, william fulbright....and obama loves him some racists in louis farrakhan, jeremiah wright and al sharpton.....and every single one of the core groups of the democrat party are openly and proudly racist........you moron....

The democrat party is an anti-American party... but is located in the USA.

For heaven's sake they are campaigning in Mexico.

I am afraid they are much worse than racist. They are the treason party.

He's dead.
You're not a slave today because of white Republicans, but I get that your lives were worth more as slaves than they are today.

Who knew that only Republicans fought for the North and no Republicans fought for the South.
I posted it yesterday. you ignored it like you always do. dude, just curious, do you have a brain? repeating myself to someone like you is a waste of time. and btw,

it's exactly what it is by fking definition. What's sad is an american like you accepts the commie double secret meetings and you sir would be the first mthr fkr to bitch if it were the GOP doing it. you know it. I know it. so fk off.

Forum List

Back