This is not the Baseball I remember

I say these players should have some sort of shocking device attached fans can activiate if they make a bad play.

Between covid rules and WOKEness pro sports are just not fun anymore...I didn't watch the SB pregame but I hear it was ridiculous...I was told that if you are white you felt like you got spanked by it....and sent to stand in the corner....this will not end well...
It had the lowest ratings in Bradybowl history.
I heard since 1969...granted about 16 million streamed the game but still If I were the NFL commissioner I'd be worried....the working class people of America feel as if the league and all of pro sports have kicked them in the gut...after years of faithful allegiance....big sports turned on them....

Between covid rules and WOKEness pro sports are just not fun anymore...I didn't watch the SB pregame but I hear it was ridiculous...I was told that if you are white you felt like you got spanked by it....and sent to stand in the corner....this will not end well...
It had the lowest ratings in Bradybowl history.
I heard since 1969...granted about 16 million streamed the game but still If I were the NFL commissioner I'd be worried....the working class people of America feel as if the league and all of pro sports have kicked them in the gut...after years of faithful allegiance....big sports turned on them....
You ain’t kidding,damn straight they did.

Baseball has always been dull. Almost as dull as Soccer.

But, just like Soccer, we love it.

Soccer sucks. Only the best world championships are worth anything. Soccer and baseball are different. Because soccer is timed boredom. Changing rules to use arms/hands also would make it much better.

Soccer sucks. Only the best world championships are worth anything. Soccer and baseball are different. Because soccer is timed boredom. Changing rules to use arms/hands also would make it much better.
Both are cultural.
You have to grow up with it to enjoy it.

While Baseball has some suspense, Soccer is just tedious

Forum List

Back