This is not the baseball news I want to hear after such an enjoyable weekend

Good, the kneeling scum need to go down, just all liars like you.
No one is kneeling. As the game was canceled.
And if they choose to do so. Why does it matter?

U.S. Troops kneel all the time.

View attachment 367906

View attachment 367902
View attachment 367903
All of the strikes. The destruction of the game through the steroid era. The massive cheating that goes on. The lack of ethics and morals from Americans and the men from Central, South America and the Islands is a disgrace. Let baseball die. And let a new way arise. No more stadiums built on the taxpayer's back. Put any resources into the physical infrastructure of living areas.

View attachment 367906

View attachment 367902
View attachment 367903
All of the strikes. The destruction of the game through the steroid era. The massive cheating that goes on. The lack of ethics and morals from Americans and the men from Central, South America and the Islands is a disgrace. Let baseball die. And let a new way arise. No more stadiums built on the taxpayer's back. Put any resources into the physical infrastructure of living areas.
You want to be outraged by idiots who use steroids and guys who hail from certain regions? You don't approve of athletes being paid lots of money for playing a game you could never have played as well? That's fine. Your choice. Tune out.

As for me, I enjoy the game. Sadly, it will end. I knew it was almost over years ago when they played with pink bats every Mother's Day for breast awareness.

I thought the decline would be slower. The covid panic ramped up the end. I'm a Tigers fan. Seeing Ron Gardenhire wearing a mask in the dugout tells me the end is very close. But I'm a fan, I'm an optimist. I will watch the little biddy 2020 season and hope that sanity prevails and there will be a next season.

View attachment 367906

View attachment 367902
View attachment 367903
You want to be outraged by idiots who use steroids and guys who hail from certain regions? You don't approve of athletes being paid lots of money for playing a game you could never have played as well? That's fine. Your choice. Tune out.

As for me, I enjoy the game. Sadly, it will end. I knew it was almost over years ago when they played with pink bats every Mother's Day for breast awareness.

I thought the decline would be slower. The covid panic ramped up the end. I'm a Tigers fan. Seeing the Ron Gardenhire wearing a mask in the dugout tells me it's almost over. But I'm a fan, I'm an optimist. I will watch the little biddy 2020 season and hope that sanity prevails and there will be a next season.
Pro sports were ruined years ago.....

View attachment 367906

View attachment 367902
View attachment 367903
Corporate racketeering.

View attachment 367906

View attachment 367902
View attachment 367903

I thought the decline would be slower. The covid panic ramped up the end. I'm a Tigers fan. Seeing the Ron Gardenhire wearing a mask in the dugout tells me it's almost over. But I'm a fan, I'm an optimist. I will watch the little biddy 2020 season and hope that sanity prevails and there will be a next season.
Corporate racketeering.

BREAKING: The Miami Marlins' season opener tonight has been canceled due to a COVID-19 breakout, according to @espn . At least 14 people, including players and coaches, have tested positive in recent days, sources tell ESPN.

Well? I Guess this is Great Douche Magic at work, then!

Great Douche failed on COVID and 150,000 died, so far. All blood is on the trumpster team hands.

So DOPers! Who will post first to have the MLB slow or stop testing first?

The cult has been ordered to reject sports now.

BREAKING: The Miami Marlins' season opener tonight has been canceled due to a COVID-19 breakout, according to @espn . At least 14 people, including players and coaches, have tested positive in recent days, sources tell ESPN.

Great Douche failed on COVID and 150,000 died, so far. All blood is on the trumpster team hands.

More like rejecting commie scum like you.

More like rejecting commie scum like you.

So completely groomed by the cult you are.

View attachment 367906

View attachment 367902
View attachment 367903

I can't believe you waddled through all that diatribe without mentioning the real insult elephant in the room --- the designated hitter. :death:

View attachment 367906

View attachment 367902
View attachment 367903

I thought the decline would be slower. The covid panic ramped up the end. I'm a Tigers fan. Seeing Ron Gardenhire wearing a mask in the dugout tells me the end is very close. But I'm a fan, I'm an optimist. I will watch the little biddy 2020 season and hope that sanity prevails and there will be a next season.

Actually that's for breast cancer awareness.

Breast awareness needs no publicity.

View attachment 367906

View attachment 367902
View attachment 367903

yes they were.....

View attachment 367906

View attachment 367902
View attachment 367903

Actually that's for breast cancer awareness.

Breast awareness needs no publicity.
As usual you missed the point. On the other hand, it is vaguely interesting to learn that you appreciate breasts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back