🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is NOT your father's Battleship Potempkin!

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
For anyone who was steeped in Jenersky’s Thesis on the Origin, Development, and Consolidation of the Evolutionary Idea of the Proletariat, Mother Russia was a "No Frills" borsht-stained babushka fortified by greasy vodka.

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 8.50.46 AM.png

The "savvy genius" miscalculated mightily in his bum's rush into Ukraine, but what comes as a surprise to many is the impressive arsenal of gold-plated toilets in the Rooskie fleet!

200.gif

Spanish authorities in Majorca seized s $90 million yacht called the "Tango", as well as “Lady Anastasia” worth approximately $7 million.

They also seized a superyacht, named “Crescent” in the port of Tarragona. The yacht cost approximately $600 million, as well as the “Valerie” valued as $140 million.

Fijian officials have seized the massive Russian-owned yacht "Amadea" worth more than $300 million.

Germany has impounded the “Dilbar,” a superyacht connected to a Russian oligarch in Hamburg

The United Kingdom detained the “Phi,” a 192-foot yacht is worth approximately $50 million.

Authorities in Gibraltar have detained the “Axioma” yacht linked to another Russian billionaire.The 240-foot yacht is worth approximately $75 million.

The Italian financial police seized “Sailing Yacht A” worth approximately 530 million euros (about $577 million). They also seized the “Lena” in the port of San Remo, worth approximately $55 million, and the “Lady M,” worth approximately $71 million.

French authorities seized the “Amore Vero” worth about $120 million.

Italy also seized the $700 million “Scheherazade,” linked to Putin.

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 9.37.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 9.36.09 AM.png

Oh, those decadent commies!

I wonder why these nations didn’t seize American oligarch yachts, when the US invaded all those nations. Very strange. No?
The U.S. never feigned a collectivist egalitarianism, I guess, so the irony would be lost.

I wonder why these nations didn’t seize American oligarch yachts, when the US invaded all those nations. Very strange. No?
Because they like and fear us?

As opposed to disliking and not sweating the mongoloid Russkies?

I'm equally curious why Ukrainian oligarch funds aren't being seized, in order to pay for all the military welfare they're being handed.
That might be because Ukraine is not invading Russia and decimating the Russian people, but you could still tell your "savvy genius" to kvetch about it.

Which Ukrainian oligarchs' super-yachts did you have in mind specifically, and who do you want to seize them? Belarus?

That might be because Ukraine is not invading Russia and decimating the Russian people, but you could still tell your "savvy genius" to kvetch about it.

Which Ukrainian oligarchs' super-yachts did you have in mind specifically, and who do you want to seize them? Belarus?
Oh, so the corrupt oligarchs of Ukraine can keep their ill-gotten loot, and rely on welfare handouts from everyone else to maintain their place.

BTW, yachts aren't the only liquid assets those corrupt oligarchs posses, fool.

Without double standards, you moonbats would have none at all.

Last edited:

Please don’t tell me it’s all Putin’s fault.

Oh, dearie-me... look, Mommy... another America-Hater... it's a cute little critter, isn't it? Can I have one? Can I keep it? :laugh:
Wrong. Stop with the tired ad hominem.

Are you the kind of American who excuses American atrocities, but condemns other nation’s for their atrocities? That would make you a hypocrite.

Wrong. Stop with the tired ad hominem.

Are you the kind of American who excuses American atrocities, but condemns other nation’s for their atrocities? That would make you a hypocrite.
I am the kind of American who (a) acknowledges our own wrongdoing but (b) does not hesitate to call out our adversaries when they act like barbarians.

I'm equally curious why Ukrainian oligarch funds aren't being seized, in order to pay for all the military welfare they're being handed.
Those invaded as a rule exhaust their resources which is apparent they have. I find it interesting in that you equate Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs as the same. Do you actually believe Ukrainian oligarchs have nothing to lose if Russia overrun’s Ukraine? I have no problem with the free world joining forces to supply Ukraine, you call it “military welfare”, interesting. So food and medical assistance is also “welfare”?

Those invaded as a rule exhaust their resources which is apparent they have. I find it interesting in that you equate Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs as the same. Do you actually believe Ukrainian oligarchs have nothing to lose if Russia overrun’s Ukraine? I have no problem with the free world joining forces to supply Ukraine, you call it “military welfare”, interesting. So food and medical assistance is also “welfare”?
Ukraine is one of the top five most corrupt nations on the planet....Their oligarchs are as loaded down with fraudulently acquired loot as any other.

Why shouldn't they be paying for the defense of their own nation, instead of going around with their crooked blood stained hands in everyone else's faces?

Unless you don't believe that the nation-in-question is suicidal enough to actually launch...
I do believe our nation is suicidal enough to cause a nuclear holocaust.

Do you somehow think we can escape unscathed in a nuclear exchange?

Forum List

Back