This is our next President?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
OH DEAR!
This emicile is the DNC's best choice to defeat President Trump?
OK if all you DEMs think so.
Imagine a 'short bus' rider sitting in a large barrel. Then imagine someone with a big stick repeatedly poking the short bus rider and making him weep for mercy.
Now imagine President Trump and poor Joe on the debate stage.
Honestly I'm going to hide my face but peek through my fingers when the blood letting starts.
It will be like driving past a major car accident with dead bodies lying all over the ground.

Before too long, we're going to end up with something along these lines....

st-patterns20.jpg

OH DEAR!
Imagine a 'short bus' rider sitting in a large barrel. Then imagine someone with a big stick repeatedly poking the short bus rider and making him weep for mercy.
Honestly I'm going to hide my face but peek through my fingers when the blood letting starts.
It will be like driving past a major car accident with dead bodies lying all over the ground.

Says the fool who can't spell "imbecile"?

Oh, the hypocrisy!!

OH DEAR!

Has Fat Donnie learned any new BIG words lately? Can't wait to hear it. SOS

OH DEAR!

I could do without the jimmy dore commentary

Biden looked TERRIBLE without any help from Dore

Biden is clearly demented. He should be in the memory unit at the closest nursing home.

Trump is an immature idiot.
Biden has alzheimers and wants to fight people.
Gotta love our duopoly!

Forum List

Back