🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Rdean. USMB Republicans keep saying I'm lying. Where are THEIR "facts"?

R

rdean

Look at their support for mentally unstable George Zimmerman who carried a concealed weapon and appears on 46 pages of police logs without a single arrest. One call was even about a suspicious 7 year old. And this idea that Zimmerman had the right to stop and confront a kid three weeks past 17 who only went to the store for some candy and Ice Tea before a game is nowhere supported by our constitution or any laws anywhere in the United States. And they scream about Obama looking at phone records? Is it different when they are black? And they keep talking about "black burglars" where were never caught. If they were never caught, then how do right wingers know they are black?

How many times have I been told the "Let him die" Republicans were Democratic "plants" in the audience or the live video was "edited"? Democratic "plants" at the Republican National Presidential debates? Really?

Or the apology to BP? Republicans blocked this administration at least 4 times from having subpoena power to investigate BP after the oil spill where millions of gallons of oil contaminated our Gulf and at least 11 Americans died and they called me a liar and worse.

Or this idea that more than 6% of scientists are Republican. Look at what Republicans on this site say about scientists. That they are on the government dole. They lie. They cheat. They do it to keep employed.

That there were deadly riots going on all over the world at the same time as Benghazi. And the GOP leadership altered emails to create a scandal. We know these to be true.

They want to help the fetus but lose interest shortly after birth. How many times have I linked to stories about Republicans cutting day care, school lunches and trying to cut insurance for children?

And their anti education and anti intellectual positions. "We will never have the elite, smart people". That wasn't a complaint. It was a "boast".

Demand has no connection to job creation. Jobs are created by rich people. Huh? We danced through an entire thread on that one.

And this idea that I'm being "mean" and "unfair" to Republicans? Why, by stating their positions? By linking to video of their leaders saying, "We need fewer police, firemen and teachers"?

And this ludicrous "Trickle down" theory. How can anyone believe that?

And this idea that Obama created 17 trillion in debt. What did he spend it on? The two wars? The depleted military? The tens of thousands that are maimed for life from Iraq? The Bush Tax cuts during a time of war for the first time ever in US History?

We know millions of jobs were moved to China from 2001 to 2008. We know millions of Americans lost those jobs. We know that Republicans threatened to cut off that unemployment if the Bush Tax cuts weren't extended. We know these things. Even the right wing Christian Science Monitor writes about them, yet Republicans say, "But Obama extended the cuts" totally ignoring the millions of Americans, many Republican, that Republicans were willing to let suffer.

The Republican Party is 90% white and they even deny that. How is that possible?

And yet they scream that I'm a partisan hack? That I'm lying? Where is the lie? Prove me wrong. Believe me, I wish I were wrong.

It's not up to anyone to prove that you are lying. You haven't proven that your rantings are true.

But thank you for channeling TMN.

For the record, I think you're completely insane, as in should be typing from a padded cell crazy, that does not mean you're a Lair (I miss TM)

oh the frikken horror, after all the facts they were on the side of, SELF DEFENSE and supported Zimmerman...

As for the rest of your spew, we've heard it 1000 times from you...those aren't facts they are your made up facts by picking out things that fits your agenda and then Painting all Republicans with that hateful broad brush of yours...that is pathetic but that's you, pathetic

You wouldn't know a fact or the truth if it bit you on the ass...but you do like making a ass of yourself, so carry on with these no fact spews..and you need a wagon of cheese....waaaa waaa waaa

Last edited:
Look at their support for mentally unstable George Zimmerman who carried a concealed weapon and appears on 46 pages of police logs without a single arrest. One call was even about a suspicious 7 year old. And this idea that Zimmerman had the right to stop and confront a kid three weeks past 17 who only went to the store for some candy and Ice Tea before a game is nowhere supported by our constitution or any laws anywhere in the United States. And they scream about Obama looking at phone records? Is it different when they are black? And they keep talking about "black burglars" where were never caught. If they were never caught, then how do right wingers know they are black?

How many times have I been told the "Let him die" Republicans were Democratic "plants" in the audience or the live video was "edited"? Democratic "plants" at the Republican National Presidential debates? Really?

Or the apology to BP? Republicans blocked this administration at least 4 times from having subpoena power to investigate BP after the oil spill where millions of gallons of oil contaminated our Gulf and at least 11 Americans died and they called me a liar and worse.

Or this idea that more than 6% of scientists are Republican. Look at what Republicans on this site say about scientists. That they are on the government dole. They lie. They cheat. They do it to keep employed.

That there were deadly riots going on all over the world at the same time as Benghazi. And the GOP leadership altered emails to create a scandal. We know these to be true.

They want to help the fetus but lose interest shortly after birth. How many times have I linked to stories about Republicans cutting day care, school lunches and trying to cut insurance for children?

And their anti education and anti intellectual positions. "We will never have the elite, smart people". That wasn't a complaint. It was a "boast".

Demand has no connection to job creation. Jobs are created by rich people. Huh? We danced through an entire thread on that one.

And this idea that I'm being "mean" and "unfair" to Republicans? Why, by stating their positions? By linking to video of their leaders saying, "We need fewer police, firemen and teachers"?

And this idea that Obama created 17 trillion in debt. What did he spend it on? The two wars? The depleted military? The tens of thousands that are maimed for life from Iraq? The Bush Tax cuts during a time of war for the first time ever in US History?

We know millions of jobs were moved to China from 2001 to 2008. We know millions of Americans lost those jobs. We know that Republicans threatened to cut off that unemployment if the Bush Tax cuts weren't extended. We know these things. Even the right wing Christian Science Monitor writes about them, yet Republicans say, "But Obama extended the cuts" totally ignoring the millions of Americans, many Republican, that Republicans were willing to let suffer.

The Republican Party is 90% white and they even deny that. How is that possible?

And yet they scream that I'm a partisan hack? That I'm lying? Where is the lie? Prove me wrong. Believe me, I wish I were wrong.

How can you be that stupid and still use a computer? That's what I want to know.

See what I'm saying? They cry, they scream, they rant "liar". But no where is anything I've said disputed. Yea, yea, it's all stupid, but true. So true. But stupid. Remember Santorum?

"We will never have the elite, smart people".

That wasn't a complaint. It was a "boast". I hate to agree with Santorum, but more and more, it seems he is correct.

Show us the 46 pages of police logs.

You made the claim and I think you're lying so prove your claim.

I didn't bother reading most of your post since you tend to just repeat the usual nonsense. I did force myself to read two whole sentences though and already noticed an inaccuracy (not really shocking). When you point out that Zimmerman called the police on a seven year old child it was not because he thought the african american child looked suspicious. It was because the child was alone and walking near a busy street. Zimmerman was worried about him and notified the police. Now, please don't mind me, continue with your silly rant thingy.
Allergic to Bull: Busting a Zimmerman Myth: the Seven Year Old ?Suspect? (Update: McCainalanche! and Aceolanche!)

Last edited:
See what I'm saying? They cry, they scream, they rant "liar". But no where is anything I've said disputed. Yea, yea, it's all stupid, but true. So true. But stupid. Remember Santorum?

That wasn't a complaint. It was a "boast". I hate to agree with Santorum, but more and more, it seems he is correct.

I was just about to post just that. They never post facts, only more name calling.

I admire you for never sinking into their pigsty. You also keep it clean, never resort to foul language and name calling. That's more than I can lay claim to.

Bottom line is they don't post facts because they don't have any. And, as long as their source is fux, dredge, etc - that's not gonna change.

they ignore what you post and say "look over there!!!" Thankfully, Sen Graham is right, they aren't producing enough angry white people to maintain their #'s.

Last edited:

OK

George Zimmerman's Police Call History

You know, all I did was go to Google and type in, well, here let me show you:

zimmerman 46 pages of police logs

Did you see how that works? Just go to Google and type in the subject. Of course there are lots of lies. Look at right wingers. But this time, you can see they actually photocopied the police logs. Oh, and it seems there were 47, not 46.

I was just about to post just that. They never post facts, only more name calling.

I admire you for never sinking into their pigsty. You also keep it clean, never resort to foul language and name calling. That's more than I can lay claim to.

Bottom line is they don't post facts because they don't have any. And, as long as their source is fux, dredge, etc - that's not gonna change.

Actually, I do swear. To much military I think. And I have called names like "idiot", but I try to be creative. It's just so frustrating when they repeat Fox lies and the truth is so easy to find out.

And notice how they say the most terrible things about gays (destroy marriage), blacks (fatherless thug gangstas) and Democrats (kill babies and want hand outs), but when you link to their own leaders using video or interviews, they scream "liar" or say it was edited. This is what happens when a party worships ignorance becomes dirty. It's the racism. Not enough diversity and Republicans are what's left over.

OK

Did you see how that works? Just go to Google and type in the subject. Of course there are lots of lies. Look at right wingers. But this time, you can see they actually photocopied the police logs. Oh, and it seems there were 47, not 46.

So is it 46 pages or 47?

OK

So is it 46 pages or 47?

According the police logs we now know that people who said Zimmerman only called the cops on black people was just another fabrication, like accusing Zimmerman of calling the cops on a seven year old boy because he "looked suspicious". It's clear that some on the left have far more outrage than they have facts. What else is new.

Last edited:

You unwillingness or inability to recognize facts does not mean that we don't post any.

But then, progressives define fact as "anything I agree with".

I'm still waiting for Deany to acknowledge that Democrats think unemployment stimulates the economy

Forum List

Back