This is sick!! Baby in stroller diliberatly shot in face.

But isn't it the obamacult mantra that all gun crime is the fault of the NRA?

Obamas sons are all victims!!

"Obamacult mantra?"

Not sure what the fuck that is.....appart from something you've parroted from watching too much Hannity or listening to too much Limbaugh.

Just because liberals post obscenely stupid remarks, does not mean you need to do so.
Who is hannity?
Nothing obscene or stupid in recognizing that many liberals simply follow Obama without thinking.
Nothing obscene in any of my posts.
Obscene is the liberal reactions to criticism of obama.
They become abusive, threatening and often violent.
Their intolerance reminds me of fanatical cult behaviour.
The OBAMACULT is a fact.
They have threatened me, my family, to murder my children, to rape my wife, to rape my children, because I show how obamas policies have all failed elsewhere in the past.
The obamacult.
It is real.

:cuckoo:

Democrats were REALLY deft this time.

Two black teenagers shoot a white baby in the head.

It's Adam Lanza's fault.

Gotta give credit where it's due.

He got his widdle feewins hurt. But he doesn't pack much of a punch~!

jon_berzerk
Member #42969 Join Date: Mar 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -15 reputation points from jon_berzerk.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Regards,
jon_berzerk

So explain how the rounds caused dismemberment?
A quick study of ammunition characteristics should clear this up for you.
The police said initially that he did not use the rifle, he used 4 handguns.
Later they changed this to fit with the political agenda of the liberal powers that be.
Drs often say what they are told to say!
Lanzas mother had passed background checks, CT has strict checks.
Proving that they don't work, but that little wont stop fanatics from demanding more pointless rules that will increase crime!!

many of the kids had several wounds

i know with my bushmaster i can cut a small tree trunk in half

with several rounds

in fact i can do that with a regular 22

they(the cops) did not change the story to fit an agenda

that would take a pretty wide path of willing conspirators

--LOL

fact is lanza used a bushmaster as his primary firearm

it is what it is

do i favor bans on bushmasters

no in the least

here is a news video

of the firearm taken from the trunk of the shooters car

you can clearly see that it not a bushmaster

getting all hung up on conspiracies does not help

the pro gun folks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY05l9lAJB0]Sandy Hook school shooting: Police find long gun in trunk of Lanza's car - YouTube[/ame]
Not interested in what came out of the car.
Your contention is that Lanza fired dozens of rounds into each victim?
Causing dismemberment?

When he had a 40 cal handgun that could blow limbs off his victims with one shot.
The 40 has a flat round, no point.
The 223 has a copper jacketed point designed to pass through a body at high velocity causing minimal damage because, as a military round it would injure enemy soldiers rather than kill them.
A dead soldier is one soldier off the battlefield, an injured soldier us an excuse for many soldiers to leave 'helping' the injured guy back to the rear for medical care.
I have seen the damage a 223 or 5.56 round causes and compared it with other rounds of different design.
In interesting places like Sierra Leone, Rwanda, Bosnia, Kosovo, Northern Ireland, Kurdistan and Afghanistan.

But lets not get too hung up on sidestepping the current subject.

These two savages murdering a baby, not a word from Obama !
I guess Obama don't like white babies!

you certainly had interest when you posted this

Quote: Originally Posted by Pauli007001

He didnt change clips.
He didnt use an assault weapon( didnt have one).
He left his bushmaster 223 in his car and carried 4 pistols into the murder scene.

lanza carried his moms bushmaster into the school and used it

he got his widdle feewins hurt. But he doesn't pack much of a punch~!

jon_berzerk
member #42969 join date: Mar 2013
mentioned: 0 post(s)
tagged: 0 thread(s)

new reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, you have received -15 reputation points from jon_berzerk.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

regards,
jon_berzerk

--lol

Still....it boggles my mind the mother began gathering the childs belongings YESTERDAY. She was shown on the news...and all the kids stuff was getting ready for donation. WTF??? Is this how she is dealing with it? If so....I can't imagine the pain. But the other part of me is still thinking WTF???

It took me TWO WEEKS just to gather my dogs stuffed animals and toys after he died.

Truly, grief affects us all differently.

When I had to put my cat down, I came home from the vet devastated and immediately removed every object other than pictures which reminded me of her. Cleaned the apartment out.

I know my example way PALES in comparison to having a baby shot in the head in front of one's eyes.... That's completely abhorrent. That poor mother. I can't imagine having to go through that.

I'd be ok with letting the shooter live if they could guarantee he would suffer heavily and on a daily basis for the rest of his miserable, rotten life. If they can't guarantee that then forget it, give him the needle, although I think that's too easy and too painless.

Yeah..after I typed what I did...I figured maybe that is how she is coping. Seeing it all there (his johnny jump up, scooter thingy, toys, clothes laid out, diapers, etc)...I can't imagine the horror and sadness and pain it is causing.

So...I take back what I said. I guess I was just surprised and spoke before thinking it over more. Apologies.

Still....it boggles my mind the mother began gathering the childs belongings YESTERDAY. She was shown on the news...and all the kids stuff was getting ready for donation. WTF??? Is this how she is dealing with it? If so....I can't imagine the pain. But the other part of me is still thinking WTF???

It took me TWO WEEKS just to gather my dogs stuffed animals and toys after he died.

When I had to put my cat down, I came home from the vet devastated and immediately removed every object other than pictures which reminded me of her. Cleaned the apartment out.

I know my example way PALES in comparison to having a baby shot in the head in front of one's eyes.... That's completely abhorrent. That poor mother. I can't imagine having to go through that.

I'd be ok with letting the shooter live if they could guarantee he would suffer heavily and on a daily basis for the rest of his miserable, rotten life. If they can't guarantee that then forget it, give him the needle, although I think that's too easy and too painless.
I agree, it is too easy and painless.

What should be done, seeing as though he murdered an innocent baby, is take his sorry ass out abortion style.....Let him experience the horrific pain and suffering before he finally succumbs, and make his lil' partner in crime clean up the obvious mess afterwards, before sending HIM off to do hard time for life.

Bottom line, they deserve no mercy whatsoever.

A fitting end for this scum would be a bullet to brain. Hand the mom a revolver with one round in it, spin the cylinder and give her one trigger pull every 5 minutes.

If she doesn't want to do it, I'll volunteer.

I agree, it is too easy and painless.

What should be done, seeing as though he murdered an innocent baby, is take his sorry ass out abortion style.....Let him experience the horrific pain and suffering before he finally succumbs, and make his lil' partner in crime clean up the obvious mess afterwards, before sending HIM off to do hard time for life.

Bottom line, they deserve no mercy whatsoever.

those convicted and sentenced to die for crimes like that

should not be given the how or when

they will be put down

until the day arrives

Growing majority's of liberals desire the murder of the children of conservatives.

To a growing minority of blacks, the desire is for the murder of the children of whites.

Kill ?All White? Men, Women, Babies, Blind, Cripple, Fa**ots, Lesbians & Old Crackers, Says New Black Panthers Vile Radio Opening; Then ?Dig ?Em Up? & ?Kill ?Em Again? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Maybe they saw Django Unchained and listened to Jamie Foxx.

Jamie Foxx Celebrates Murdering ?All the White People?

Forum List

Back