🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is so bizarre, watch livestream of Waukesha Parade Killer act as his own lawyer…streaming now.

This was an obvious hate crime, but as usual the Media will not admit it because of political correctness.
If you don't think that it was a hate crime, just invert the races.

This was an obvious hate crime, but as usual the Media will not admit it because of political correctness.
If you don't think that it was a hate crime, just invert the races.

Running over the “Dancing Grannies”?

This POS had better get his ticket punched.

Notice how much less attention that the Press gives these hate crime victims compared to George Floyd's overdose death.
They aren't going to get any statues and murals.
Where is the "Equity?"

Do you know about the Stockon Serial Killer?

Just a quick Y or N?

Has anyone on this thread?

I did not until I heard about him on a pod last night.

Last edited:
Didn't they catch him?

Yes….but I didnt hear it on the news. It is getting minimal coverage. Not ZERO coverage, but just enough to say they are covering it.

1666277791615.jpeg

Do you think that Pelosi and the Dems will take a knee for just one of the Darrell Brooks's hate crime victims?
Nope
Because they can't score any dirty demagogue points by doing that.

demstakeaknee.jpg

Do you think that Pelosi and the Dems will take a knee for just one of the Darrell Brooks's hate crime victims?
Nope
Because they can't score any dirty demagogue points by doing that.

View attachment 712904
Speaking of glorifying worthless jigaboos, Nancy and her band of virtue-signaling fucktards don't even know that they are wearing to cloth of slavers. Or maybe they do?

Notice how much less attention that the Press gives these hate crime victims compared to George Floyd's overdose death.
They aren't going to get any statues and murals.
Where is the "Equity?"

Exactly. That was where I was going about the Stockton killer. I never heard about it until 7:30 pm last night.

If he was white there is no way it would have taken that long.

I am not going to argue the facts, the facts in the case are.......

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back