This Is So Moving: Elite School Tells Sixth Graders The Swastika Is A Symbol Of Peace

The Swastika was ripped off and inverted from an ancient Indian symbol of peace. But... if memory serves, I think the symbolism took a bit of a beating when it stood as a Leftist standard over the death of 10s of millions of innocent people.
Agree that the Nazi swastika is a Leftist symbol.

only in the syphilitic mind of your rightwing goyim ,because hitler was a rightwing christer

No he wasn't. He was an atheist progressive. That's why all the progressives loved him and Mussolini they felt that dictatorship was the ultimate form of government. Progressives are all alike. Murderous scum.

. It's similar to what the KKK did to the confederate flag. Both are seen as vile and disgusting today.
Not true at all.
Well, not to the White Power types, like you.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
. It's similar to what the KKK did to the confederate flag. Both are seen as vile and disgusting today.
Not true at all.
It may be "not true at all" but in the very few places where the Nazi swastika is proudly displayed, the Confederate Battle Flag is the only one flown beside it. This doesn't mean that everyone who reveres the Stars and Bars as a symbol of some "Southern heritage" is a Nazi or approves of what Hitler did; far from it. But it does strongly suggest that those who do approve of the Nazi doctrine find something about the Confederate States of America appealing. For some reason, you never see the Canadian flag at skinhead rallies. Is that some sort of oversight?

But it does strongly suggest that those who do approve of the Nazi doctrine find something about the Confederate States of America appealing.
I greatly admire and respect Adolf Hitler, but I am completely disgusted by the confederate flag and the mentally weak people who proudly display it.

But it does strongly suggest that those who do approve of the Nazi doctrine find something about the Confederate States of America appealing.
I greatly admire and respect Adolf Hitler, but I am completely disgusted by the confederate flag and the mentally weak people who proudly display it.

Why respect him? He was a failure in every sense of the world.

Why respect him? He was a failure in every sense of the world [sic].
Every sense? Hardly. There's that rational thing again.

At one point there were some pretty happy Nazis and Germans walking the earth, the economy on a roll, German pride and hopes up again, other nations once again respecting German, that Olympics thing, and then even later most of the world wasn't unhappy that he was killing the Jews since they didn't like them either. Hardly a failure in all things, not to mention losing two elections but still becoming a dictator...

only in the syphilitic mind of your rightwing goyim ,because hitler was a rightwing christer

iu

Yeah... Hitler was a true Christian and a strict adherent to the principles of individual rights and responsibilities.

ROFLMNAO! You creatures are helpless.

At one point there were some pretty happy Nazis and Germans walking the earth, the economy on a roll, German pride and hopes up again, other nations once again respecting German, that Olympics thing, and then even later most of the world wasn't unhappy that he was killing the Jews since they didn't like them either. Hardly a failure in all things, not to mention losing two elections but still becoming a dictator...

As is typical of progressives everywhere you only concentrate on the good while ignoring the oh, so bad. He was elected once. I even have one of the original ballots somewhere, Even when there were a lot of happy Germans there were hundreds of thousands who were being killed because they were deformed. Then when they saw what was happening there were millions who didn't like what was happening but by then it was too late.

The NAZI's had a run of less than 13 years. In that time the country that they administered was completely destroyed. They managed to murder over 5 million of their own and engage in a war that resulted in the deaths of over 26 million so yeah, Hitler was a complete and total failure.

As is typical of progressives everywhere you only concentrate on the good while ignoring the oh, so bad. He was elected once. I even have one of the original ballots somewhere, Even when there were a lot of happy Germans there were hundreds of thousands who were being killed because they were deformed. Then when they saw what was happening there were millions who didn't like what was happening but by then it was too late.

The NAZI's had a run of less than 13 years. In that time the country that they administered was completely destroyed. They managed to murder over 5 million of their own and engage in a war that resulted in the deaths of over 26 million so yeah, Hitler was a complete and total failure.
Hitler was never elected, at least by the people he wasn't but he was the party leader, which is how he became dictator. He ran twice and lost twice, but was "appointed" chancellor.
image037.jpg

Learn your history, then be an asshole: Adolf Hitler is named chancellor of Germany - Jan 30, 1933 - HISTORY.com

"Even when there were a lot of happy Germans there were hundreds of thousands who were being killed because they were deformed."

And this, also never happened. Nowhere near that number.

Hitler was never elected, at least by the people he wasn't but he was the party leader, which is how he became dictator. He ran twice and lost twice, but was "appointed" chancellor.
image037.jpg

Learn your history, then be an asshole: Adolf Hitler is named chancellor of Germany - Jan 30, 1933 - HISTORY.com

There were two elections for the same year idiot. The primary and the runoff, and yes Hitler lost. However, Hindenburg was 84 years old and didn't really want the office. Furthermore he needed Hitler (though he hated him) so appointed him Chancellor which Hitler abolished on Hindenburgs death, and at that time proclaimed himself dictator. This is all well known history. Hitler and his Party (though he didn't found it, that was Drexler) had been working very hard to get the reigns of power for over 10 years.

"Even when there were a lot of happy Germans there were hundreds of thousands who were being killed because they were deformed."

Wrong. We KNOW of at least 132,000 who were murdered. The NAZI Party was the party of eugenics after all. And like you they felt that anyone who wasn't white needed to be killed.

image037.jpg

There were two elections for the same year idiot. The primary and the runoff, and yes Hitler lost. However, Hindenburg was 84 years old and didn't really want the office. Furthermore he needed Hitler (though he hated him) so appointed him Chancellor which Hitler abolished on Hindenburgs death, and at that time proclaimed himself dictator. This is all well known history. Hitler and his Party (though he didn't found it, that was Drexler) had been working very hard to get the reigns of power for over 10 years.
If it was well-known to you, you wouldn't have said this: "He was elected once. I even have one of the original ballots somewhere,"

Wrong. We KNOW of at least 132,000 who were murdered.
That is not "hundreds of thousands". That is "tens of thousands", if you can even defend that number, which is questionable. Your use of words is as poor as your use of rational thought.

image037.jpg

If it was well-known to you, you wouldn't have said this: "He was elected once. I even have one of the original ballots somewhere,"

True, that was a mistake. I do have one of the ballots and flashed on that.

Wrong. We KNOW of at least 132,000 who were murdered.
That is not "hundreds of thousands". That is "tens of thousands", if you can even defend that number, which is questionable. Your use of words is as poor as your use of rational thought.

No. That's the number we know about. We have the problem that the NAZI's hid their crimes early on and then the records later were simply blown to hell. NARA has most of the remaining records but there are millions of pages that have been lost so the true numbers will never be known.

image037.jpg

True, that was a mistake. I do have one of the ballots and flashed on that.
Well I'll be damned. Two points for being honest, for once.

... At one point there were some pretty happy Nazis and Germans walking the earth, the economy on a roll, German pride and hopes up again, other nations once again respecting German, that Olympics thing, and then even later most of the world wasn't unhappy that he was killing the Jews since they didn't like them either. Hardly a failure in all things, not to mention losing two elections but still becoming a dictator...

Now that's two of our in-house Progs (fascists)... in their own words... being what anyone of reason knows Progs to be, but which on any given day, they would deny for all their worth, that such was even remotely the case.
I'm a liberal, and trying to teach the irrational here, like you and Westwall, that just because Hitler liked dogs and children doesn't mean you have to hate them. Like all Pols, Hitler had better and worse Ideas but if you watch the video I posted you're going to see some pretty fucking happy Germans living under Hitler with hope for the future, before all hell broke loose.

...At one point there were some pretty happy Nazis and Germans walking the earth, the economy on a roll, German pride and hopes up again, other nations once again respecting German, that Olympics thing, and then even later most of the world wasn't unhappy that he was killing the Jews since they didn't like them either. Hardly a failure in all things, not to mention losing two elections but still becoming a dictator...

Now Reader, in the above comments you see two of our in-house Progs (fascists)... in their own words... being what anyone of reason knows Progs to be, but which on any given day, they would deny for all their worth, that such was even remotely the case.

Forum List

Back