This is the 216th day of 2019 ----Number of mass murders: 292

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Trump likes to talk about how Baltimore has a worse crime rate than some countries, but the ONLY OTHER country that has more mass murders than the U.S. is Brazil.

gundeaths2016IHME.png

There’s a new global ranking of gun deaths. Here’s where the U.S. stands

Mass Shooting Tracker

219 days eh Blaine . like it or not but thats murder of 292 people in out of a USA Population of about 310 million Census counted people in 2010 eh . And thats not counting the 20 millions of illegal aliens in the USA Blaine .

219 days eh Blaine . like it or not but thats murder of 292 people in out of a USA Population of about 310 million Census counted people in 2010 eh . And thats not counting the 20 millions of illegal aliens in the USA Blaine .
And you don't care how many children have to die so you can hold onto your gun courage. What a hero you are.

------------------------------------ i just add a little Perspective Brian ,

Here's some perspective. We've had 4 mass shootings in just about a week. Countries with strong gun control had 0.

Trump likes to talk about how Baltimore has a worse crime rate than some countries, but the ONLY OTHER country that has more mass murders than the U.S. is Brazil.

gundeaths2016IHME.png

There’s a new global ranking of gun deaths. Here’s where the U.S. stands

Mass Shooting Tracker
Explain how the Democratic Party's gun ban will work?
Will there be door to door searches?

I don't know of a gun ban. I do know that 90% of all Americans want better background checks, regulation of gun show sales and getting rid of the loopholes in existing laws.
Stop listening to Fox News and maybe you won't have to ask such stupid questions.

And you don't care how many children have to die so you can hold onto your gun courage. What a hero you are.
----------------------------------------- of course i care about widdle children and widdle old Ladies and Men . Course i care MORE about the Second Amendment and its Original Purpose Brian .

Here's some perspective. We've had 4 mass shootings in just about a week. Countries with strong gun control had 0.
--------------------------------- i prefer the USA and its armed society plus its gun Culture Brian ,

Sorry, your logic is bullshit.
Japan, for instance: Population: 127 million and has maintained an almost 0% murder rate.

Violent crime > Gun crime > Guns per 100 residents
- Japan 0.6 Ranked 158th.
- United States 88.8 Ranked 1st. 148 times more than Japan

Japan vs United States: Crime Facts and Stats

Sorry, your logic is bullshit.
Japan, for instance: Population: 127 million and has maintained an almost 0% murder rate.

Violent crime > Gun crime > Guns per 100 residents
- Japan 0.6 Ranked 158th.
- United States 88.8 Ranked 1st. 148 times more than Japan

Japan vs United States: Crime Facts and Stats
-------------------------------- 'japan' is an UNACCEPTABLE POLICE State but you might like a Police State Blaine .

Forum List

Back