This Is The Kind Of Illegal Spying AG Garland Is Pulling On American Citizens

Also, the dude with the blue shades, doesn't he resemble one of the famous five feebs photographed at that protest a few years back?

These 3 identified themselves as FBI agents and started questioning this woman about her Facebook posts.

If anyone ever pulls this stunt on you, call the cops immediately.

Call the SHERIFF...He's the top LE official in any location.
To put a finer point on that, I do believe that any feds are required by law to notify the Sheriff when they're in the jurisdiction doing such things.

Always, always, always call the Sheriff's office first.

I would like to know if she followed up on these imposters. She had the plate #. I don't believe they were law enforcement.
Maybe......but many of these aholes are ashamed of what they're doing because they know it's against the law.
So they flash their badges and don't show it again. Their intention is intimidation.

To put a finer point on that, I do believe that any feds are required by law to notify the Sheriff when they're in the jurisdiction doing such things.

They are, but as we have seen, the demofascist DOJ doesn't follow laws.

Maybe......but many of these aholes are ashamed of what they're doing because they know it's against the law.
So they flash their badges and don't show it again. Their intention is intimidation.
Yup

They are not required by law to notify local authorities of their actions. It is standard procedure to do so assuming it is not local law enforcement they are investigating.

Had it been me, I would have dialed up the sheriff while they were standing there refusing to show credentials. Bet they would have left a little rubber on her driveway in their departure.

Had it been me, I would have dialed up the sheriff while they were standing there refusing to show credentials. Bet they would have left a little rubber on her driveway in their departure.
Earlier this year I saw a vid of some guy claiming to be ATF wanting to see the guy's guns.

They called the cops and arrested him. Charged him with impersonating a federal officer.

These 3 identified themselves as FBI agents and started questioning this woman about her Facebook posts.
If anyone ever pulls this stunt on you, call the cops immediately.

Pretty interesting that so-called FBI should show up in street clothes refusing to show their FBI badges driving in an SUV with a non-governmental license plate. If our government has nothing better to do than worry about that person's (in the video) opinions on a stupid facebook page, then maybe we just have too much government.

They look like major cooterphobes

fbicootterphobes.jpg

Forum List

Back