🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is the stuff rightwingers think is real?

• Banned
Still the best scam was when Oral Roberts said If his supporters did not send donations totaling $8 million dollars within three months, God would "call me home." Basically saying god was an extortionist. What is more surprising is that his moron followers actually donated more than $9 million dollars. Do not underestimate the stupidity of some people.

Still the best scam was when Oral Roberts said If his supporters did not send donations totaling $8 million dollars within three months, God would "call me home." Basically saying god was an extortionist. What is more surprising is that his moron followers actually donated more than $9 million dollars. Do not underestimate the stupidity of some people.
Oral Roberts saw a 900 ft tall Jesus, no one else did so tell me he wasn't special.

I realize it might pop a blood vessel but not all conservatives are religious and most Christians won't fall for that.

and that is why tv huckster preachers bring in billions a year , because fundamentalist rightwing christians just don't buy that stuff!! :laugh2:

I realize it might pop a blood vessel but not all conservatives are religious and most Christians won't fall for that.

and that is why tv huckster preachers bring in billions a year , because fundamentalist rightwing christians just don't buy that stuff!! :laugh2:
Billions a year? Can you support that? I guess you aren't bright enough to follow the conversation though, my statement was that not all right wingers are religious, not that there aren't right wingers giving to TV preachers.

rev-wright.jpg

^^^^ yep. hardly a right winger, and there Flatley or whatever his name was, preaching hate and racism with Obama gobbling it up for 20 years but doesn't remember the sermons.

Forum List

Back