Who has given us freedom of religion.

It is the Soldier, not the reporter
Who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the Soldier, not the poet
Who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer
Who has given us freedom to protest.

It is the Soldier, not the lawyer
Who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the Soldier, not the politician
Who has given us the right to vote.

It is the Soldier who salutes the flag,
Who serves beneath the flag,
And whose coffin is draped by the flag,
Who allows the protester to burn the flag.

©Copyright 1970, 2005 by Charles M. Province

A real man speaking to the people of the Country and to the world from his heart.

Not blathering platitudes. But saying simple truths in way that still scares the shit out of the left.

A real man speaking to the people of the Country and to the world from his heart.

Not blathering platitudes. But saying simple truths in way that still scares the shit out of the left.

An actor playing a part.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A]Reagan at Brandenburg Gate - "tear down this wall" - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty fucking convincing actor

I liked Ronald Reagan a lot.
He wasn't perfect. He jacked up the deficit quite a bit. But no one is perfect and there was also a lot to like about the guy.

He could do it without being spoon-fed every word through a teleprompter too, and it's because he believed in what he said.

When the moonbat messiah "speaks from the heart", behind "closed doors" in a room full of bed wetting donors and the text of his speech leaks out, his regime has to do damage control.

Every time I hear this man speak about the principles that SHOULD be guiding this country, I still get chills. He believed them. He understood what they were and he lived them.

Ronald Wilson Reagan was one of the five BEST Presidents of this nation. We need another. Someone who believes in the principles of this nation with his very fiber. NOT someone who mouths the words as unconvincingly as Barry and his cronies.

Give me an America led by the likes of Thomas Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt, Robert Kennedy, and Ronald Reagan. Give me an America the way our founding fathers envisioned it...

An actor playing a part.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A]Reagan at Brandenburg Gate - "tear down this wall" - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty fucking convincing actor

I miss Reagan.

Obama said the same thing about a wall, except it was the wall at our southern border.

Every time I hear this man speak about the principles that SHOULD be guiding this country, I still get chills. He believed them. He understood what they were and he lived them.

Ronald Wilson Reagan was one of the five BEST Presidents of this nation. We need another. Someone who believes in the principles of this nation with his very fiber. NOT someone who mouths the words as unconvincingly as Barry and his cronies.

Give me an America led by the likes of Thomas Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt, Robert Kennedy, and Ronald Reagan. Give me an America the way our founding fathers envisioned it...

Was there ever a doubt the country that Reagan loved? Can that be said for Obama. Well maybe, if that country is Kenya. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back