This is what Christian schools in Florida doing to protect children from shootings

Last edited:
So pretty much these people want us to accept this shit?

Pretty fucked up

We could start by sending all tranny's to mental hospitals....

Are you drunk or just intentionally derailing your own thread out of humiliation?

Who's derailing you are part of the cause , now why don't you be part of the solution instead?

You're gonna have a hell of a hangover in the morning. Well deserved...

Well, now this has gone totally off topic. :( :(

I feel so bad for our children. :(

\
Me too

It is sick that any school would need to do something like this. Sick country.

Once again we can't stop your liberal modern day Sodom and gormorrah Utopia now can we? Just got to survive through it.
Accepting dead school kids as part of doing business is willfully simplistic at best, criminally negligent at worst.

There is a class of Americans who have had pleasurable experiences with guns. Bully for them. But there is a growing group of Americans who have had tragic experiences with guns. The former class tells the latter class to deal with it because they cannot fathom the havoc wrought by assault weapons in the hands of our fellow citizens.

In short the gun lovers are saying that there is no acceptable solution to gun violence and the lives of school children just aren't as cool as their personal arsenals.

And then they blanch at the suggestion that the tent pole ethos of the Right Wing is greed.

So pretty much these people want us to accept this shit?

Pretty fucked up

We could start by sending all tranny's to mental hospitals....

Are you drunk or just intentionally derailing your own thread out of humiliation?

Who's derailing you are part of the cause , now why don't you be part of the solution instead?

You're gonna have a hell of a hangover in the morning. Well deserved...

So this is the retort I get because you can't handle the truth that liberalism is the root cause of this mess? Guns are irelavent at this point.

\
Me too

Once again we can't stop your liberal modern day Sodom and gormorrah Utopia now can we? Just got to survive through it.
Accepting dead school kids as part of doing business is willfully simplistic at best, criminally negligent at worst.

There is a class of Americans who have had pleasurable experiences with guns. Bully for them. But there is a growing group of Americans who have had tragic experiences with guns. The former class tells the latter class to deal with it because they cannot fathom the havoc wrought by assault weapons in the hands of our fellow citizens.

In short the gun lovers are saying that there is no acceptable solution to gun violence and the lives of school children just aren't as cool as their personal arsenals.

And then they blanch at the suggestion that the tent pole ethos of the Right Wing is greed.
:clap:

When I was in school, my biggest fear was a yardstick, a belt, or a paddle for some reason. :eusa_whistle:

\
Me too

Of course their is an acceptable solution. Start by not promoting single parents, weird ass lifstyles violence in the media ...

It was done with cigarettes it can be done with promoting viloence

There was a time when lunatics like this were put in an asylum. The ACLU didn't like that. Liberals prefer dead children. Just ask the FBI they did this.

\
Me too

We’ve given you reasonable solutions you just don’t want to hear them. You’re so hung up on the gun itself you can’t see past it.

\
Me too

Teaching Marxist principles and lack of discipline in the schools is what changed. Semi-auto guns have been readily available since the early 1900s.

What is to be expected when you teach the children there is no God or absolute right or wrong, only societal mores, furthermore compounded by lack of discipline?

A bunch of heathens running around crazy, duh!

Apparently, trying education the "liberal" way is a failure. I'm not trying to insult the liberals here, but damn, seriously.

It's the "liberal" indoctrination methods producing these types of monsters.

I'm not using "liberal" in the classic sense here, I'm referring to the hippie/leftist way of education. Funny thing, the original hippies were actually really well-educated.

Last edited:
When I was in school, my biggest fear was a yardstick, a belt, or a paddle for some reason. :eusa_whistle:

Because adults taught their kids that it wasn't cool to blow the shit out of a bunch of innocent people in your own country.

Self control...

Today we get assholes like Cruz thinking it is cool to do so.

Their used to be a time when adults didn't teach their boys to dress up as little girls also ..

\
Me too

Teaching Marxist principles and lack of discipline in the schools is what changed. Semi-auto guns have been readily available since the early 1900s.

Yup and what changed in the 1960's?

Give you a hint..

a6658deaa679285cf2a3aed4d8c2cb06--woodstock-hippies--woodstock.jpg

Forum List

Back