This is what Christian schools in Florida doing to protect children from shootings

I feel so bad for our children. :(

\
Me too

It is sick that any school would need to do something like this. Sick country.

Once again we can't stop your liberal modern day Sodom and gormorrah Utopia now can we? Just got to survive through it.
Accepting dead school kids as part of doing business is willfully simplistic at best, criminally negligent at worst.

There is a class of Americans who have had pleasurable experiences with guns. Bully for them. But there is a growing group of Americans who have had tragic experiences with guns. The former class tells the latter class to deal with it because they cannot fathom the havoc wrought by assault weapons in the hands of our fellow citizens.

In short the gun lovers are saying that there is no acceptable solution to gun violence and the lives of school children just aren't as cool as their personal arsenals.

And then they blanch at the suggestion that the tent pole ethos of the Right Wing is greed.

First educate yourself. There are few assault weapons in the hands of your fellow citizens. Those who have them are licensed to own them.

Second, why should my weapons be considered a threat if they never leave my person, and I am not a threat?

Why do you want to take away my rights to satisfy your fear?

\
Me too

Once again we can't stop your liberal modern day Sodom and gormorrah Utopia now can we? Just got to survive through it.
Accepting dead school kids as part of doing business is willfully simplistic at best, criminally negligent at worst.

There is a class of Americans who have had pleasurable experiences with guns. Bully for them. But there is a growing group of Americans who have had tragic experiences with guns. The former class tells the latter class to deal with it because they cannot fathom the havoc wrought by assault weapons in the hands of our fellow citizens.

In short the gun lovers are saying that there is no acceptable solution to gun violence and the lives of school children just aren't as cool as their personal arsenals.

And then they blanch at the suggestion that the tent pole ethos of the Right Wing is greed.

Teaching Marxist principles and lack of discipline in the schools is what changed. Semi-auto guns have been readily available since the early 1900s.

What is to be expected when you teach the children there is no God or absolute right or wrong, only societal mores? Furthermore compounded by lack of discipline?

A bunch of heathens running around crazy, duh!

Apparently, trying education the "liberal" way is a failure. I'm not trying to insult the liberals here, but damn, seriously.

It's the "liberal" indoctrination methods producing these types of monsters.
Why then is there such a large disparity between the incidents of school shooting, church shootings and mass shootings in general between America and the rest of the world? America surely is the most 'religious' nation in the advanced world. More Americans attend church regularly than any other advanced nation.

There are violent video games played all around the world. Yet other societies don't suffer the scourge of mass shootings at the rate America does.

Are we more homocidal by nature? Or does the real factor take the shape of assault weapons?

Blame everything but the fact nearly anyone can buy an assault weapon with the same ease they can buy a grande latte at Starbucks.

\
Me too

First educate yourself. There are few assault weapons in the hands of your fellow citizens. Those who have them are licensed to own them.

Second, why should my weapons be considered a threat if they never leave my person, and I am not a threat?

That kid has to have second thoughts now... sitting in a cold dark noisey jail cell knowing he can never leave exept in a wooden casket ( if he is lucky)

\
Me too

Teaching Marxist principles and lack of discipline in the schools is what changed. Semi-auto guns have been readily available since the early 1900s.

What is to be expected when you teach the children there is no God or absolute right or wrong, only societal mores? Furthermore compounded by lack of discipline?

Apparently, trying education the "liberal" way is a failure. I'm not trying to insult the liberals here, but damn, seriously.

Why then is there such a large disparity between the incidents of school shooting, church shootings and mass shootings in general between America and the rest of the world? America surely is the most 'religious' nation in the advanced world. More Americans attend church regularly than any other advanced nation.

There are violent video games played all around the world. Yet other societies don't suffer the scourge of mass shootings at the rate America does.

Are we more homocidal by nature? Or does the real factor take the shape of assault weapons?

Blame everything but the fact nearly anyone can buy an assault weapon with the same ease they can buy a grande latte at Starbucks.

I don't know can they?

I never bought one or had the need too.

\
Me too

Listen up, dipshit, and learn!

You cannot buy an assault weapon without reams of paperwork, background checks, and lots of money.

Your statement is a monumental bald-faced lie! Go down to your local gun shop and ask to see their collection of assault weapons and don't get pissed when the salesman laughs in your face! You might luck into one of the very few dealers who can sell them, but they are extremely rare. I know of one anywhere close to me, and it's a 45 minute drive away. I have several Starbucks within a few miles of me and I'll bet they sell grande lattes. There are just about twice that many gun stores in that same area and none of them can sell me an assault weapon.

You are just an ignorant POS who revels in your stupidity.

\
Me too

Yep,

Religion isn't the answer...
Do you realize that the bible promotes genocide, slavery and every bad thing imaginable...Somehow I don't think reading that will stop the rage...

\
Me too

What is the virtue of an assault weapon. Let me preface that with, in the course of debate, an assault weapon is defined as a weapon equipped with a semi-automatic firing system fed by a high* capacity magazine. I know that gun lovers would like to take serious discussions down a primrose path of semantics. Face facts and employ the parlance of our times and agree that semantic differences do not and cannot advance discussion.

So, I ask again, what is the virtue of an assault weapon? They are not designedfor hunting quail, grouse, pheasant or turkey. They were not designed to hunt deer or moose or mountain goat. They were not designed for for paper target or clay pigeons. They were, in fact, designed to kill as many people as quickly as possible.

Where's the nobility in that? Are people expecting hordes of criminals invading their homes? Are they living in a war torn area of the Middle East or southwest Asia or Central America? Do you see yourself as the hero gunslinger in the mold of Dirty Harry or some other cinematic character? What justifies the absolute need for such weapons?

After recognizing such weapons as the weapon of choice for mass murderers, can a reasonable argument be made for banning them?

*high capacity is defined as a magazine capable of loading ten or more rounds.

\
Me too

What is the virtue of an assault weapon. Let me preface that with, in the course of debate, an assault weapon is defined as a weapon equipped with a semi-automatic firing system fed by a high* capacity magazine. I know that gun lovers would like to take serious discussions down a primrose path of semantics. Face facts and employ the parlance of our times and agree that semantic differences do not and cannot advance discussion.

So, I ask again, what is the virtue of an assault weapon? They are not designedfor hunting quail, grouse, pheasant or turkey. They were not designed to hunt deer or moose or mountain goat. They were not designed for for paper target or clay pigeons. They were, in fact, designed to kill as many people as quickly as possible.

Where's the nobility in that? Are people expecting hordes of criminals invading their homes? Are they living in a war torn area of the Middle East or southwest Asia or Central America? Do you see yourself as the hero gunslinger in the mold of Dirty Harry or some other cinematic character? What justifies the absolute need for such weapons?

After recognizing such weapons as the weapon of choice for mass murderers, can a reasonable argument be made for banning them?

Stop right there. You are wrong. Dead wrong. Everything after that reeks of your insolence and stupidity.

Go get an education on types of weapons and maybe we can have a discussion, but until then you are unworthy of wasting my time.

BTW, you just described my $159.00 target pistol as an assault weapon. What a fucking dumbass!

\
Me too

Stop right there. You are wrong. Dead wrong. Everything after that reeks of your insolence and stupidity.

Go get an education on types of weapons and maybe we can have a discussion, but until then you are unworthy of wasting my time.

BTW, you just described my $159.00 target pistol as an assault weapon. What a fucking dumbass!
I have to wonder how much you really read.

\
Me too

You really should expand your horizons more:

3 days in hell: Russia mourns Beslan school siege victims 10 years on

^School shooting

Attack on Cape Town Church Keeps a Rattled Nation Edgy

^Church shooting

Norway youth camp attack kills 85

^Mass shooting in Norway

Have any more crackpot theories that need debunked? I'm here to help! :)

\
Me too

Your argument is irelvant all it takes is one bullet to kill some one.

Once they go over the edge and pull the trigger..9 times out of 10 the trigger man's life is over.

\
Me too

^School shooting

^Church shooting

^Mass murder in Norway
Columbine, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Colorado, Sutherland Springs, Texas, Charleston, South Carolina, Orlando, Florida, Parkland, Florida, Las Vegas. And those are the mass shootings that immediately spring to mind.

No law, no regulation, no legislation will completely eliminate the incidence of mass shootings. Stop blaming mass shootings on everything but the instrument that puts the "mass" in "mass shooting".

I stopped at the wall of stupid! It was so thick I could not get past it.

Last edited:

I have to wonder if you even shot a gun?

The guy you are talking to I believes him when he says he has multiple guns..

Me myself I just have a shot gun and my 9mm Glock some where along with my BB guns..

\
Me too

Once they go over the edge and pull the trigger..9 times out of 10 the trigger man's life is over.
That was not the case in Parkland. And the Las Vegas shooter committed suicide after taking out nearly sixty.

What's your point? So long as the shooter is taken down it becomes an acceptable situation?

Reading text talking about a god that ordered the genocide of entire cities of people and killed every human on earth outside of a few isn't going to solve shit.

Period.

Yet you want the Utopia back, when will you ever learn history repeats itself over and over again?

^School shooting

^Church shooting

^Mass murder in Norway
Columbine, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Colorado, Sutherland Springs, Texas, Charleston, South Carolina, Orlando, Florida, Parkland, Florida, Las Vegas. And those are the mass shootings that immediately spring to mind.

No law, no regulation, no legislation will completely eliminate the incidence of mass shootings. Stop blaming mass shootings on everything but the instrument that puts the "mass" in "mass shooting".

We do blame the instrument that puts the mass in mass shooting! Gun-free zones. Almost all have that in common, plus a deranged lunatic. Las Vegas was not a gun free zone but the guns you can carry were useless against that gunman.

From dipshit's description of an "Assault Rifle",

a model 60 with an 18-round magazine is an assault rifle. :huh1:

That was not the case in Parkland. And the Las Vegas shooter committed suicide after taking out nearly sixty.

What's your point? So long as the shooter is taken down it becomes an acceptable situation?

Uhm you just proved my point their life was over..

Forum List

Back