This is what Christian schools in Florida doing to protect children from shootings

That was not the case in Parkland. And the Las Vegas shooter committed suicide after taking out nearly sixty.

What's your point? So long as the shooter is taken down it becomes an acceptable situation?

A gun is just an object, just a tool...we have to go after the root cause and it's surley not guns.

Families had guns up the yinyang in the
1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's
and we didn't have mass shootings or school serial killings every other week!
This crap didn't begin to become a serious problem until sometime in the 1990's with the Columbine shootings being one of the first big ones I remember!

IF GUNS WEREN'T A PROBLEM all those years and far before that, indeed, kids probably had a lot MORE exposure to guns years ago, why weren't guns the big problem then they are supposedly today? If guns weren't the cause of mass shootings all the time years ago, why are we blaming them now?

If you think guns are such an issue now, up to the mid-1930's people had real automatic weapons laying around, and hardly no one was running around like a nut killing people with them. The more we try to remove firearms from people's lives and make them an unfamiliar item, the more, not less they are getting abused.

I don't remember semi-automatic rifles being sold at Western Auto...do you?

I do the first time in Arkansas, I thought to myself it was so funny you could buy hardware , beer and guns and ammo at the same place...and yet I never heard of mass shootings at the time in the 1980s in Arkansas.

Funny about AK, getting married at 14yo is normal to these people...South and Lazy....customs and such.

Anyways,

It was easy to obtain AK's back in the day...as well as SKS, but not at an auto store.

But Patrick Purdy brought back the AK-47 in the Stockton's Cleveland School Shooting 1989.

Patrick_Purdy.jpg

What ever pal, I am out fishing on my dock tonight with out a care in the world....

Be like bear513 me smart ....left the Democrat Utopia years ago.

I would rather take the chance of a toddler having one then not. Wouldn't you?
`
I think not. Even a cheap armored backpack costs $225.00, with the average price being $350.00.
`

So what would you rather have for your child plastic or bullet proof?

The choice is yours, you will not stop it, but to survive through it ...

So pretty much these people want us to accept this shit?

Pretty fucked up

We could start by sending all tranny's to mental hospitals....

Are you drunk or just intentionally derailing your own thread out of humiliation?

Who's derailing you are part of the cause , now why don't you be part of the solution instead?

You're gonna have a hell of a hangover in the morning. Well deserved...

So this is the retort I get because you can't handle the truth that liberalism is the root cause of this mess? Guns are irelavent at this point.
Shit, if you conservatives weren't trying to turn America into Somalia all the time, maybe we wouldn't have all these mass shootings.

I would rather take the chance of a toddler having one then not. Wouldn't you?
`
I think not. Even a cheap armored backpack costs $225.00, with the average price being $350.00.
`

$24.00 buys you an effective metal detector wand.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CHXLSFS/?tag=ff0d01-20

You can buy FOUR for under $100. NINE of them for the price of ONE armored backpack.
Some reason why a school can't buy a few of these and check kids for their AR-15's as they enter school property? Am I missing something here?

I never knew it was that hard to see a kid trying to bring a METER LONG piece of 7-pound steel to school with him!

A gun is just an object, just a tool...we have to go after the root cause and it's surley not guns.

1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's
This crap didn't begin to become a serious problem until sometime in the 1990's with the Columbine shootings being one of the first big ones I remember!

IF GUNS WEREN'T A PROBLEM all those years and far before that, indeed, kids probably had a lot MORE exposure to guns years ago, why weren't guns the big problem then they are supposedly today? If guns weren't the cause of mass shootings all the time years ago, why are we blaming them now?

If you think guns are such an issue now, up to the mid-1930's people had real automatic weapons laying around, and hardly no one was running around like a nut killing people with them. The more we try to remove firearms from people's lives and make them an unfamiliar item, the more, not less they are getting abused.

I do the first time in Arkansas, I thought to myself it was so funny you could buy hardware , beer and guns and ammo at the same place...and yet I never heard of mass shootings at the time in the 1980s in Arkansas.

Funny about AK, getting married at 14yo is normal to these people...South and Lazy....customs and such.

Anyways,

It was easy to obtain AK's back in the day...as well as SKS, but not at an auto store.

But Patrick Purdy brought back the AK-47 in the Stockton's Cleveland School Shooting 1989.

Patrick_Purdy.jpg

What ever pal, I am out fishing on my dock tonight with out a care in the world....

I catch nice fish on my 23" North River and your presence is not missed. :114:

Are you drunk or just intentionally derailing your own thread out of humiliation?

Who's derailing you are part of the cause , now why don't you be part of the solution instead?

So this is the retort I get because you can't handle the truth that liberalism is the root cause of this mess? Guns are irelavent at this point.
Shit, if you conservatives weren't trying to turn America into Somalia all the time, maybe we wouldn't have all these mass shootings.

That's your retort?

We are not trying to change it, you are...

Heaven forbid I now have to mount a 50Cal on my North River to keep these Hucklefvcks away from me. That would also scare my fishies away.:abgg2q.jpg:

1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's

Anyways,

Patrick_Purdy.jpg

A two foot fish tonight?

Post pictures or you are lying .

This guy get it!

:113:

Heaven forbid I now have to mount a 50Cal on my North River to keep these Hucklefvcks away from me. That would also scare my fishies away.:abgg2q.jpg:

Where did you get the money for a 50 Why do you need it?

Anyways,

Patrick_Purdy.jpg

A two foot fish tonight?

WTF?

Now this is a fishing forum?

We catch nice bigger fishies out here, kid.

oversizesturgeon.jpg

This guy get it!

Me thinks this is the real you..

download.jpg

But yes, NRA does attract quite a few nut jobs. But you do get a sticker when you join, so there's that for you.

Anyways,

Patrick_Purdy.jpg

A two foot fish tonight?

WTF?

Now this is a fishing forum?

We catch nice bigger fishies out here, kid.

oversizesturgeon.jpg

Tonight?

This guy get it!

Me thinks this is the real you..

View attachment 177492

Methinks you are a WoW KEKer in a flyover state.
\
images

Evidently, you are fucked up in the head. You stupid bastards blame the weapon rather than the user. Hatred exists EVERYWHERE! It's the bell shaped curve! Alive and well EVERYWHERE!

The only viable solution is to take away from the school shooters the ability to achieve a place in historical records by deleting them and any mention of their names and backgrounds.

The availability of weapons will never go away.

What is the virtue of an assault weapon. Let me preface that with, in the course of debate, an assault weapon is defined as a weapon equipped with a semi-automatic firing system fed by a high* capacity magazine. I know that gun lovers would like to take serious discussions down a primrose path of semantics. Face facts and employ the parlance of our times and agree that semantic differences do not and cannot advance discussion.

So, I ask again, what is the virtue of an assault weapon? They are not designedfor hunting quail, grouse, pheasant or turkey. They were not designed to hunt deer or moose or mountain goat. They were not designed for for paper target or clay pigeons. They were, in fact, designed to kill as many people as quickly as possible.

Where's the nobility in that? Are people expecting hordes of criminals invading their homes? Are they living in a war torn area of the Middle East or southwest Asia or Central America? Do you see yourself as the hero gunslinger in the mold of Dirty Harry or some other cinematic character? What justifies the absolute need for such weapons?

After recognizing such weapons as the weapon of choice for mass murderers, can a reasonable argument be made for banning them?

*high capacity is defined as a magazine capable of loading ten or more rounds.

Your argument is irelvant all it takes is one bullet to kill some one.

Once they go over the edge and pull the trigger..9 times out of 10 the trigger man's life is over.
That was not the case in Parkland. And the Las Vegas shooter committed suicide after taking out nearly sixty.

What's your point? So long as the shooter is taken down it becomes an acceptable situation?

1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's

Yes. Next!

Western Auto-Revelation-Marlin Model 120 22 lr... for sale

I am still interested why you bought a 50 caliber for?

Why do you need it?

What for?

So many questions....

Forum List

Back